Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape (3438 Views)

Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by Rita5(f): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2019
We have all heard about the babcook incident and the subsequent reaction by the University. Which was to expell the girl. This action wasn't made because she broke any of the school or societal law. But a supposed moral one.

My question is what is the place of the church if we dispose of people when they are on the ground? I can dare say this action by the University betrays the very Christian values the feel they are protecting. What would Jesus do?

Christianity is meant to be inclusive irrespective of what you have done. Jesus judgement on the woman taken in for adultery comes to mind. He said something very powerful that I believe reigns true today,

"Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

No one is perfect we make mistakes, but the duty of the church isn't push that person aside, but to correct them with compassion and love.

Suprisingly, this trait was exhibited by a non Christian school, Obafemi Awolowo University, who few months ago was rocked by the release of a girls sex tape. The school didn't expell her instead immediately they heard about it, they sent people to her room to be with her and comfort her. This is a school with compassion.

I am beginning to learn that the best of humanity isn't in the church but in ordinary people doing the right thing time and time again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by Sultan5(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2019
OAU keeps making us proud. Sometimes a human and compassionate approach does a lot than open rebuke. Kudos to OAU authorities jor even though craze they enter their head at times, they did well in this regard.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by dawnomike(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Op You have a point... But i believe the disciplinary decision was not based on religious morality. It was based on the moral ethics of the institution in question.

A federal university is more tolerant when compared to a private institution and that applies to federal workplaces also.

What you can try in a federal firm and not get reprimands can get you sacked in a private firm...

Nonetheless, I truly agree with this your school pf thought that says; "I am beginning to learn that the best of humanity isn't in the church but in ordinary people doing the right thing time and time again."

4 Likes

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by Olalan(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
One is a private religious institution while the other isn't......thus their disciplinary measures would differ

2 Likes

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by jikins(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Olalan:
One is a private religious institution while the other isn't......thus their disciplinary measures would differ

Doesn't mean their morals should be different. I think your missing the point the op is making. The action that OAU took is one Babcook should have taken as a Christian school.

4 Likes

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by Eick(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2019
dawnomike:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Op You have a point... But i believe the disciplinary decision was not based on religious morality. It was based on the moral ethics of the institution in question.

A federal university is more tolerant when compared to a private institution and that applies to federal workplaces also.

What you can try in a federal firm and not get reprimands can get you sacked in a private firm...

Nonetheless, I truly agree with this your school pf thought that says; "I am beginning to learn that the best of humanity isn't in the church but in ordinary people doing the right thing time and time again."

This isn't a private or federal firm affair. This is a Christain school vs a none Christian school. Babcook should have acted in line with what they preach instead they did the opposite, thats the bone of contention.

1 Like

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by blackboy(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Sir, Babcock is not a church. Its a school with laid down rules for all that work for it and admitted. Its not about a moral issue but a school rule broken and she was caught. Let her go and what message are they sending to others.
The church will welcome her with open arms but her action showed she put her admission at stake.
She can go to any other school even Ife. I pray she does continue with her education and also learn from this experience to be a better daughter, student and Nigerian. Sex is over glorified.
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2019
See Nigerians all of you wey run bash the girl online and help share the video are here talking trash again

When una de share the video una brain no tell una say the school go take action base on how fast the video is getting more recognition and its not speaking well for the institution

Damage control

I said it before as a Christian school they should've call the girl keep her in close watch counsel her and come out and make a press release

All of una wey mock the babe now don de pity her again
And na because una share the video everywhere make them chase the girl for school

Hypocrites everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2019
blackboy:
Sir, Babcock is not a church. Its a school with laid down rules for all that work for it and admitted. Its not about a moral issue but a school rule broken and she was caught. Let her go and what message are they sending to others.
The church will welcome her with open arms but her action showed she put her admission at stake.
She can go to any other school even Ife. I pray she does continue with her education and also learn from this experience to be a better daughter, student and Nigerian. Sex is over glorified.

How did she break the school rule

That she had sex outside the school?

1 Like

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by paxonel(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
please leave religion, tradition and government out of private business. If there are code of ethics guiding the private business called Babock why should a student not comply?

Code of ethics are not restricted to the university campus alone, they are rules that should guide the student behavior where ever they go, so long he or she remains a student in that university

The university aim I guess isn't to produce graduates who break rules and code of conducts governing their personal reputation or that of any organization they find themselves in the future.

I will suggest that the girl should be reinstated back to the school if she appeal that she regrate her action, what happened to her will serve as a deterent to other students who wish to misbehave willingly in that manner.
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by CodeTemplar: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2019
We all know OAU and likes are a breeding ground for would be prostitutes, ritualist, yahoo boys, criminals and more. They have rules but don't enforce them. Even corporates brands frown at such behavior, so I wonder why an institution that prepares people for the corporate world will indirectly encourage sexual looseness.

Maybe OAU needs to be taught that uni system moulds and certifies both character and learning.

2 Likes

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by oaroloye(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
MISHIGAS!

Rita5:
We have all heard about the babcook incident and the subsequent reaction by the University. Which was to expell the girl. This action wasn't made because she broke any of the school or societal law. But a supposed moral one.

If you ever become a Principal of a Christian University- which, of course, will never happen- your mind must have expanded to the point where you can forsee the consequences of Bad Decisions, bearing the Responsibility to protect the future of the Students under your charge.

Rita5:

My question is what is the place of the church if we dispose of people when they are on the ground? I can dare say this action by the University betrays the very Christian values the feel they are protecting. What would Jesus do?

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LORD YESHUA WOULD DO?

If you were a Christian, and not a Sinful, Iniquitous, Wolf-in-Wolf's Clothing Hypocrite, you would know what Lord Yeshua would have done.

(1) HE WOULD HAVE REQUIRED THE COUPLE TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS, AND RECEIVE THE GOSPEL.

. MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel of The Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God is at hand:
repent ye, and believe The Gospel."

WITHOUT THAT, HE SHOULD HAVE NO BUSINESS DICTATING THEIR BEHAVIOR.

People who are non-Christians can do whatever they want, as far as he is concerned, so long as they do not interfere with his Disciples.

(2) HE WOULD HAVE REQUIRED THE COUPLE TO MARRY.

. EXODUS 22:16-17.

16. "And if a man entice a maid
that is not betrothed,
and lie with her,
he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
17. "If her father utterly refuse
to give her unto him,
he shall pay money
according to the dowry of virgins."

IF THEY WERE HIS FOLLOWERS, THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD TO MARRY.

There is no provision in The Law of God for "RECREATIONAL SEX:" Sex is for REPRODUCTION- not PLAY.

(3) LORD YESHUA WOULD HAVE JUDGED THEM BY THEIR FRUITS.
Rita5:

Christianity is meant to be inclusive irrespective of what you have done. Jesus judgement on the woman taken in for adultery comes to mind. He said something very powerful that I believe reigns true today,

"Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

No one is perfect we make mistakes, but the duty of the church isn't push that person aside, but to correct them with compassion and love.

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT ALL-INCLUSIVE: THAT IS FALSE CHRISTIANITY- A COUNTERFEIT.

LORD YESHUA perfectly executed THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES in the case of the woman caught in Adultery.

. JOHN 8:3-11.

3. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him
a woman taken in Adultery;
and when they had set her in the midst,
4. They say unto him,

"Master, this woman was taken in Adultery,
in the very act.
5. "Now Moses in the Law Commanded us,
that such should be stoned:
but what sayest thou?

6. This they said, tempting him,
that they might have to accuse him
But Jesus stooped down,
and with his finger wrote on the ground,
as though he heard them not.
7. So when they continued asking him,
he lifted up himself
and said unto them,

"He that is without sin among you,
let him first cast a stone at her."

8. And again he stooped down,
and wrote on the ground.
9. And they which heard it,
being convicted by their own conscience,
went out one by one,
beginning at the eldest,
even unto the last:
and Jesus was left alone,
and the woman standing in the midst.
10. When Jesus had lifted up himself,
and saw none but the woman,
he Said unto her,

"Woman, where are those thine accusers?
hath no man condemned thee?"

11. She said,

"No man, Lord."

And Jesus Said unto her,

"Neither do I condemn thee:
go, and sin no more."

A FOOL, WHO GREW UP IGNORANT OF THE LAW, AND THEREFORE NEVER DEVELOPED JUDGMENT WOULD PRESUME- AS THE WICKED OYINBO THEOLOGIANS SAY- THAT LORD YESHUA SIMPLY GAVE THIS ADULTERESS A "FREE PASS."

. DEUTERONOMY 19:15.

15. One witness shall not
rise up against a man for any iniquity,
or for any sin,
in any sin that he sinneth:
at the mouth of two witnesses,
or at the mouth of three witnesses,
shall the matter be established.

THE FIRST CONDITION FOR PUNISHING CAPITAL SINS, IS THAT THERE MUST BE TWO OR THREE WITNESSES.

. DEUTERONOMY 17:6-7.

6. At the mouth of two witnesses,
or three witnesses,
shall he that is worthy of death
be put to death;
but at the mouth of one witness
he shall not be put to death.
7. The hands of the witnesses
shall be first upon him to put him to death,
and afterward the hands of all the people.
So thou shalt put the Evil away
from among you.

THE THIRD CONDITION FOR PUNISHING CAPITAL SINS IS THAT THE ACCUSERS MUST NOT BE GUILTY OF COMPARABLE SINS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul Sin through Ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make an Atonement
for the soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law for him
that sinneth through ignorance,
both for him that is born
among The Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among them.
30. "But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the Land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath Despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath Broken His Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his iniquity shall be upon him."

. DEUTERONOMY 25:11-19.

11. When men strive together one with another,
and the wife of the one draweth near
for to deliver her husband
out of the hand of him that smiteth him,
and putteth forth her hand,
and taketh him by the secrets:
12. Then thou shalt cut off her hand,
thine eye shall not pity her.
13. Thou shalt not have in thy bag
divers weights, a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not have in thine house
divers measures, a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
17. Remember what Amalek did unto thee by the way,
when ye were come forth out of Egypt;
18. How he met thee by the way,
and smote the hindmost of thee,
even all that were feeble behind thee,
when thou wast faint and weary;
and he feared not God.
19. Therefore it shall be, when the LORD thy God
hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about,
in the Land which the LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance to possess it,
that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek
from under Heaven;
thou shalt not forget it.

IGNORING THESE COMMANDMENTS ULTIMATELY DESTROYED ISRAEL.

I have attempted to communicate this inconvenient Truth to the so-called "BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES" of America.

The greatest cover-up in History is the fact that the Ancient Hebrews were Blacks, and the TransAtlantic Slave-Trade was the prophesied rounding-up and disposal-for-profit of many of the Black Hebrews dispersed in Africa. the Oyinbos don't want to talk about that.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:68.

68. And The LORD shall bring thee
into Egypt again with ships,
by the way whereof I spake unto thee,

“THOU SHALT SEE IT
NO MORE AGAIN:”

and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies
for bondmen and bondwomen,
and no man shall buy you.

THEREFORE, IF A BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE DOES NOT DEDICATE THEMSELVES TO GOD BY AGE 13 (BAR/BAT MITZVAH), IT IS TOO LATE FOR THEM TO BECOME A HEBREW ISRAELITE.

An ADULT who commits INIQUITY (deliberate Sin,) cannot be an ISRAELITE.

That is what Lord Yeshua's SALVATION was primarily for: CUT-OFF ISRAELITES.

. ISAIAH 53:3-6.

3. He is despised and rejected of men;
a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:
and we hid as it were our faces from him;
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs,
and carried our sorrows:
yet we did esteem him stricken,
smitten of God, and afflicted.
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities:
the chastisement of our peace was upon him;
and with his stripes we are healed.
6. All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned every one to his own way;
and the LORD hath laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

THERE IS NO ATONEMENT FOR INIQUITY- BUT THE LOOPHOLE IN THE LAW IS THAT A PERSON WHO FULFILS THE LAW CAN ASK GOD FOR ANYTHING.

. PSALM 2:1-12.

WHY do the Heathen rage,
and the people imagine a vain thing?
2. The kings of the Earth set themselves,
and the Rulers take counsel together,
against The LORD,
and against His Anointed,
saying,

3. "LET US BREAK
THEIR BANDS ASUNDER,
AND CAST AWAY
THEIR CORDS FROM US."

4. He that sitteth in The Heavens shall laugh:
The LORD shall have them in derision.
5. Then shall He Speak unto them
in His Wrath,
and vex them in His Sore Displeasure.
6. Yet have I set my king
upon my Holy Hill of Zion.
7. I will declare The Decree:

THE LORD HATH SAID UNTO ME,

'THOU ART MY SON;
THIS DAY HAVE I BEGOTTEN THEE.
8. 'ASK OF ME,
AND I SHALL GIVE THEE THE HEATHEN
FOR THINE INHERITANCE,
AND THE UTTERMOST PARTS OF THE EARTH
FOR THY POSSESSION.
9. 'THOU SHALT BREAK THEM
WITH A ROD OF IRON;
THOU SHALT DASH THEM IN PIECES
LIKE A POTTER'S VESSEL.' ”

10. Be wise now therefore,
O ye kings:
be instructed,
ye judges of the Earth.
11. Serve The LORD with fear,
and rejoice with trembling.

AN ADULT ISRAELITE CANNOT COMMIT SIN EVEN ONCE, OTHERWISE THEY MUST BE CUT-OFF FROM ISRAEL.

CHRISTIANS can request forgiveness as many times as they want- although, if they still sin, they are NOT "CHILDREN OF GOD," as popular Oyinbo Theology tells us.

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night,
and said unto him,

"Rabbi, we know that thou
art a teacher come from God:
for no man can do
these miracles that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus answered and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,

"How can a man be born when he is old?
can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb, and be born?"

5. Jesus answered,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CANNOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth where it listeth,
and thou hearest the sound thereof,
but canst not tell whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one that is Born of the Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus answered and said unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you of Heavenly things?
13. “And no man hath Ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down from Heaven,
even the Son of Man which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the wilderness,
even so must
the Son of man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not
His Son into the World
to condemn the World;
but that the World
through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him
is not condemned:
but he that believeth not
is condemned already,
because he hath not believed
in the Name of the only begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth the Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be made manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN" IS A NORTHERN ARAMAIC LANGUAGE IDIOM MEANING: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. (Source: GEORGE LAMSA.)

. 1st JOHN 3:4-10.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
Transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is the Transgression of The Law.
5. And ye know that
he was manifested to take away our Sins;
and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him Sinneth not:
whosoever Sinneth hath not seen him,
neither known him.
7. Little Children, let no man deceive you:

"HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS RIGHTEOUS,
EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS."

8. He that committeth Sin is of the Devil;
for the Devil Sinneth From The Beginning.
For this Purpose The Son of God was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is Born of God doth not commit Sin;
for his Seed remaineth in him:
and he cannot Sin,
because he is Born of God.
10. In this the Children of God are manifest,
and the Children of the Devil:
whosoever doeth not Righteousness
is not of God,
neither he that loveth not his Brother.

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT ABOUT BEING LIBERAL TOWARD SINNERS: IT IS ABOUT BEING JUST.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

THOSE GUILTY OF INIQUITIES CANNOT JUDGE CAPITAL SINS.

But Lord Yeshua explicitly Commanded that those who do not conform to HIS Standard cannot be part of his Church.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets."
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate, and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fuit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell:
and Great was The Fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by oaroloye(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this the Son of David?"

24. But when the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?"
27. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your children cast them out?
therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one enter into
a Strong Man's House, and spoil his Goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
and then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against the Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye, being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A good man out of the good treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth good things:
and an Evil Man out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth evil things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

. LUKE 9:57-62.

57. And it came to pass,
that, as they went in the way,
a certain man said unto him,

"Lord, I will follow thee
whithersoever thou goest."
58. And Jesus Said unto him,

"Foxes have holes,
and birds of the air have nests;
but The Son of Man
hath not where to lay his head."

59. And he Said unto another,
"Follow me."

But he said,

"Lord, suffer me first
to go and bury my father."
60. Jesus said unto him,
"Let the dead bury their dead:
but go thou and preach
The Kingdom of God."

61. And another also said,

"Lord, I will follow thee;
but let me first go bid them farewell,
which are at home at my house."

62. And Jesus Said unto him,

"No man, having put his hand to the plough,
and looking back,
is fit for The Kingdom of God."

THE SECRET OF THE POPULARITY OF ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY IS THAT IT IS BASED UPON THE CORRUPTION OF THE GOSPEL.

. LUKE 16:1-15.[/color]

AND he Said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods."
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG;
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM PUT OUT
OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of This World are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light."
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECEIVE YOU INTO
EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is faithful
in that which is least
is faithful also in much:
and he that is unjust in the least
is unjust also in much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been faithful
in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not been faithful
in that which is another man's,
who shall give you that which is your own?
13. "No servant can serve two masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and mammon.”

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were covetous,
heard all these things:
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they which justify yourselves
before men;
but God knoweth your hearts:
for that which is highly esteemed
among men
is Abomination in The Sight of God."

ANYONE WHO OMITS COMMANDMENTS OF LORD YESHUA SHOULD ATTRACT A LARGE FOLLOWING.

Rita5:

Suprisingly, this trait was exhibited by a non Christian school, Obafemi Awolowo University, who few months ago was rocked by the release of a girls sex tape. The school didn't expell her instead immediately they heard about it, they sent people to her room to be with her and comfort her. This is a school with compassion.

IT IS EXTREMELY FOOLISH TO COMPARE THE SECULAR OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY WITH THE 7th DAY ADVENTIST MISSIONARY UNIVERSITY BABCOCK!

In 2011, Black Puppet President, BARACK OBAMA issued a directive that American Aid should be cut from all countries that had laws against LESBIANISM, BISEXUALITY, HOMOSEXUALITY, AND TRANSGENDERISM.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/moments-after-donald-trump-became-president-the-white-houses-lgbt-rights-page-disappeared/

Homosexuality is very important in America, because of FREEMASONRY: it is allegedly a rite of the 32o "SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET." The Royal Secret, according to self-proclaimed ILLUMINATI-defector, WILLIAM SCHNOEBELEN, is that sex with minors transfers their life force to the senior partner, and, if done enough, will grant them literal IMMORTALITY, and Spiritual SuperPowers.

[See: EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN, by Bill Schnoebelen.]

He warned in the mid-1990s, that the Illuninati had the twin goals of:

[1] LEGALIZING SAME-SEX MARRIAGE.

[2] REDUCING THE AGE OF SEXUAL CONSENT TO 7 YEARS.

This seemed fantastic back in 1995, but half of this agenda has already been achieved in America.

It is alleged that Barack Obama is a Homosexual, and that his wife, MICHELLE, is really a transgendered man.

The two who exposed his Homosexuality- one homosexual man named LARRY SINCLAIR, and octogenarian comedienne JOAN RIVERS both died in circumstances suggesting assassination.

Homosexuality is very important to the Oyinbos, and American Aid and the World Bank are tools through which they exert influence to get their disgusting lifestyle accepted Worldwide, so that they can "adopt" Third World Children for Sex-Slaves, without hindrance from normal people.

DAPO ADARALEGBE- now the Transgendered, blaspheming, STEPHANIE ROSE, started as a Homosexual in OAU- encouraged by at least one Departmental Head I knew. It made no sense to me at the time (1999,) but I later understood that support for "LGBT Rights" was secretly integral to their foreign funding, as well as access to the American Academic World.

Look at how the Oyinbos have criminalized people for speaking up for commonsense: Homosexuality is an unnatural perversion.

Rita5:

I am beginning to learn that the best of humanity isn't in the church but in ordinary people doing the right thing time and time again.

Cc Seun Dominique lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove

COMMONSENSE SAYS THAT YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM.

Sexual Immorality has decimated Africa through AIDS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Africa

As many as 15 million have died in Africa through Sexually-Transmitted AIDS.

Yet, Adulterers still want to continue in this accursed activity!

These YOU call "THE BEST OF HUMANITY DOING THE RIGHT THING."

Condoning Iniquity that is a threat to our people is NOT "doing the Right Thing."

Such people are NOT "the best of Humanity."

People who cannot control themselves, in issues affecting public Health and Safety, should not be given literal licenses certifying them as fit for employment and authority.

EX-BISHOP ALBERTO RIVERA CONFESSED HOW , AS A JESUIT PRIEST-IN-TRAINING, HE HAD PARTICIPATED IN DESTROYING MORALS IN A PROTESTANT BIBLE SCHOOL BY INTRODUCING ROMANCE WITH AN UNDERCOVER NUN AS HIS GIRLFRIEND.

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

It is almost certain that the School Authorities have read that publication; it is certain that they would know someone who has. It is their job to know these things.

There have been ROMAN CATHOLIC NUNS assigned to seduce Clergymen for blackmailing purposes. When they could not induce the target to have sex with them, they would PRETEND that they were having affairs, using fake evidence and false testimony.

An Institution like Babcock should have weathered very many attacks like this.

“Sex Tapes” are just one of the weapon upgrades now used.

NOW, ANYONE WHO MIGHT FEEL TEMPTED KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS!
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by aminusodiq(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2019
oaroloye:

blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
both spake and saw.
and said,

they said,

and Said unto them,

shall not stand:

BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST

against the Son of Man,
but whosoever speaketh
against the Holy Ghost,
neither in this World,
and his fruit good;
and his fruit corrupt:
how can ye, being evil,
speak good things?
the mouth speaketh.
of the heart
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

57. And it came to pass,

"Foxes have holes,
but The Son of Man

"Follow me."

But he said,

"Lord, suffer me first
60. Jesus said unto him,
but go thou and preach
The Kingdom of God."

and looking back,

THE SECRET OF THE POPULARITY OF ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY IS THAT IT IS BASED UPON THE CORRUPTION OF THE GOSPEL.

which had a steward;
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG;
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
THAT, WHEN I AM PUT OUT
OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

9. "And I say unto you,

THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,

10. "He that is faithful
in that which is least
is unjust also in much.
The True Riches?
and love the other;
and despise the other.

who were covetous,
heard all these things:
and they derided him.

before men;
among men

IT IS EXTREMELY FOOLISH TO COMPARE THE SECULAR OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY WITH THE 7th DAY ADVENTIST MISSIONARY UNIVERSITY BABCOCK!

In 2011, Black Puppet President, BARACK OBAMA issued a directive that American Aid should be cut from all countries that had laws against LESBIANISM, BISEXUALITY, HOMOSEXUALITY, AND TRANSGENDERISM.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/moments-after-donald-trump-became-president-the-white-houses-lgbt-rights-page-disappeared/

Homosexuality is very important in America, because of FREEMASONRY: it is allegedly a rite of the 32o "SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET." The Royal Secret, according to self-proclaimed ILLUMINATI-defector, WILLIAM SCHNOEBELEN, is that sex with minors transfers their life force to the senior partner, and, if done enough, will grant them literal IMMORTALITY, and Spiritual SuperPowers.

This seemed fantastic back in 1995, but half of this agenda has already been achieved in America.

It is alleged that Barack Obama is a Homosexual, and that his wife, MICHELLE, is really a transgendered man.

The two who exposed his Homosexuality- one homosexual man named LARRY SINCLAIR, and octogenarian comedienne JOAN RIVERS both died in circumstances suggesting assassination.

Homosexuality is very important to the Oyinbos, and American Aid and the World Bank are tools through which they exert influence to get their disgusting lifestyle accepted Worldwide, so that they can "adopt" Third World Children for Sex-Slaves, without hindrance from normal people.

DAPO ADARALEGBE- now the Transgendered, blaspheming, STEPHANIE ROSE, started as a Homosexual in OAU- encouraged by at least one Departmental Head I knew. It made no sense to me at the time (1999,) but I later understood that support for "LGBT Rights" was secretly integral to their foreign funding, as well as access to the American Academic World.

Look at how the Oyinbos have criminalized people for speaking up for commonsense: Homosexuality is an unnatural perversion.

Condoning Iniquity that is a threat to our people is NOT "doing the Right Thing."

People who cannot control themselves, in issues affecting public Health and Safety, should not be given literal licenses certifying them as fit for employment and authority.

EX-BISHOP ALBERTO RIVERA CONFESSED HOW , AS A JESUIT PRIEST-IN-TRAINING, HE HAD PARTICIPATED IN DESTROYING MORALS IN A PROTESTANT BIBLE SCHOOL BY INTRODUCING ROMANCE WITH AN UNDERCOVER NUN AS HIS GIRLFRIEND.

It is almost certain that the School Authorities have read that publication; it is certain that they would know someone who has. It is their job to know these things.

There have been ROMAN CATHOLIC NUNS assigned to seduce Clergymen for blackmailing purposes. When they could not induce the target to have sex with them, they would PRETEND that they were having affairs, using fake evidence and false testimony.

all dis epistle just to prove a point bro ..keep ur fuckinn point to urslf

4 Likes

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by oyatz(m): 1:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Must ALL universities do the same thing and react in the same ways?

Babcock University did the appropriate thing. OAU may do it differently.

The lady is free to continue her education in OAU or enroll into the newly established PORN University in Latin America.

It's a free World.

1 Like

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by cliffbecks: 3:03am On Nov 24, 2019
I think the disciplinary committee should reconsider their decision on the girl , what was done was outside the school campus and that they added her school name was not enough to expel her from school .
The girl is an adult , she have her choice in life.
Allow her to continue her studies in the school and show her love of Christ .
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by amamahdaniel(m): 3:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by darfay: 3:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Lol
Who takes OAU the god of thunder sorry strike seriously?
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by mu2sa2: 4:04am On Nov 24, 2019
So, what does Op propose? Close down the churches and open more universities?
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by Ekpekus(m): 4:55am On Nov 24, 2019
Better response by OAU..
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by kushercain: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2019
oaroloye:

blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
both spake and saw.
and said,

they said,

and Said unto them,

shall not stand:

BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST

against the Son of Man,
but whosoever speaketh
against the Holy Ghost,
neither in this World,
and his fruit good;
and his fruit corrupt:
how can ye, being evil,
speak good things?
the mouth speaketh.
of the heart
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

57. And it came to pass,

"Foxes have holes,
but The Son of Man

"Follow me."

But he said,

"Lord, suffer me first
60. Jesus said unto him,
but go thou and preach
The Kingdom of God."

and looking back,

which had a steward;
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG;
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
THAT, WHEN I AM PUT OUT
OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

9. "And I say unto you,

THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,

10. "He that is faithful
in that which is least
is unjust also in much.
The True Riches?
and love the other;
and despise the other.

who were covetous,
heard all these things:
and they derided him.

before men;
among men

Them suppose shoot you walai

2 Likes

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by jikins(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2019
darfay:
Lol
Who takes OAU the god of thunder sorry strike seriously?

Ignorance isn't good really, when was the last time OAU went on strike action. Even the last ASUU strike that had students home for weeks didn't affect OAU, as they didn't observe it. Try to update yourself b4 you speak next time so as not to appear ignorant.
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by jikins(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2019
aminusodiq:
all dis epistle just to prove a point bro ..keep ur fuckinn point to urslf

Thats basically 1 of the worst and useless post of 2019

1 Like

Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by jikins(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
please leave religion, tradition and government out of private business. If there are code of ethics guiding the private business called Babock why should a student not comply?

Code of ethics are not restricted to the university campus alone, they are rules that should guide the student behavior where ever they go, so long he or she remains a student in that university

The university aim I guess isn't to produce graduates who break rules and code of conducts governing their personal reputation or that of any organization they find themselves in the future.

I will suggest that the girl should be reinstated back to the school if she appeal that she regrate her action, what happened to her will serve as a deterent to other students who wish to misbehave willingly in that manner.

I don't think you get the point. And how can you remove religion from a religious based institution. The school is own by a church and I stand to be corrected but am sure there isn't any mosque in the campus neither do they have a non Christian lecturer. So you can see, religion is the basis on which they set the guidelines for the school.

So it is surprising that when something like this happens, they ignore the said religion and focus on some moral code or code of ethics as you put it, which am very sure doesn't make provision for this type of scenario. Its all in the interpretation. Which could have been easily interpreted in a different way to have kept the girl in school.

The comparison to OAU in my opinion is to highlight the fact that a secular school with no obligation to follow the teachings of the religion of Babcock, actually did while the latter totally disregarded it. That's the point.

The moment a religious group build a business, they have automatically muddled the waters. Hence both stuff can't be completely separated. It just the way it is.
Re: Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape by jikins(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2019
oyatz:
Must ALL universities do the same thing and react in the same ways?

Babcock University did the appropriate thing. OAU may do it differently.

The lady is free to continue her education in OAU or enroll into the newly established PORN University in Latin America.

It's a free World.

Did anyone say it isn't a free world? Or did anyone say every university must do the same thing?

Your opinion on how babcock university handled this is yours but not the bone of contention. I feel sometimes we just react to things without really getting the message.

Simply put a non religious institution OAU took the the religious way, while a religious institution took the non religious way. That's all, its just a subtle comparison.

(1) (Reply)

See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) / Sanwo-olu's Problems Just Activated / Meet 33 Years Old Northerner With 5 Msc ,1 Phd And 1 Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.