Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

G Boys In The House Are You Having Problem With Video Call Let Me Teach You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / G Boys In The House Are You Having Problem With Video Call Let Me Teach You (323 Views)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / What Did 2019 Teach You? / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G Boys In The House Are You Having Problem With Video Call Let Me Teach You by dannyankee(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2019
People who knows it kept it to their self if you're interested you let me know. You don't have to cover your camera anymore
Re: G Boys In The House Are You Having Problem With Video Call Let Me Teach You by heendrix(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2019
dannyankee:
People who knows it kept it to their self if you're interested you let me know. You don't have to cover your camera anymore

kiss

(1) (Reply)

Lady Revealed What Her Brother’s Wife Did To Her Husband Because Of Insecurity / What I Got From Jumia(shocking Pictures) / German Tuner Converts ₦162m Rolls-royce Phantom Into A ₦1.2b Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.