Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! (1044 Views)

Jesus is a deceiver / A Song Of Allah: I Am The Deceiver / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by Ineedinfo(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
I was one of those that defended him during the OTOBO saga. Little did I know that he is a pro at deceiving, manipulating, threatening people and covering his deeds in the Cloak of being a man of God. Can you believe that?

He fail under anointing, was rebuked by God for his untold evil ways. Instead of taking correction. He rather vowed to destroy me, because I happened to be a witness. Was it my fault that he fail? Or that he's the greatest "fake" of all time?
Now he wants me dead. He's using laser on me!!!

This is someone I've called "Papa" for 5yrs now. Little did I know that he's a wolf in sheep clothing. He threatened to destroy me, thinking a was "small potatoes" but he would learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by healthserve(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Op calm down nae. All this running to social media to call people out and smear them isn't it.

Ogini. What went down. Patiently spill let's hear you out..
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by kelvinginzie: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ineedinfo:
I was one of those that defended him during the OTOBO saga. Little did I know that he is a pro at deceiving, manipulating, threatening people and covering his deeds in the Cloak of being a man of God. Can you believe that?

He fail under anointing, was rebuked by God for his untold evil ways. Instead of taking correction. He rather vowed to destroy me, because I happened to be a witness. Was it my fault that he fail? Or that he's the greatest "fake" of all time?

This is someone I've called "Papa" for 5yrs now. Little did I know that he's a wolf in sheep clothing. He threatened to destroy me, thinking a was "small potatoes" but he would learn the hard way.

How is he using laser on you?
And what is the issue?
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by sweetonugbu: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Which one is laser?.
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by Alexk2(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ineedinfo:

If you cannot explain what really happened, pls keep shut!
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by ATTemi: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Allen Onyema is the current isshh, don’t derail us cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by Ineedinfo(f): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
kelvinginzie:

How is he using laser on you?
And what is the issue?

He called me a witch, said they'll perform exorcism. They were using laser on me all night, to cast out "none existent" demon. I nearly died. I'm feeling somuch pains on my back, my neck. I've taken picks of my bruised back and neck.

Now that I found out he's fake, he threatened my life.
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
We are tired of all these propaganda abeg...or did he touch you too, now that everybody is busy framing up men of God upandan? I won't be surprised if your likes attack pastor adeboye tomorrow of reping them. End time is here for real.
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by healthserve(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ineedinfo:

He called me a witch, said they'll perform exorcism. They were using laser on me all night, to cast out "none existent" demon. I nearly died. I'm feeling somuch pains on my back, my neck. I've taken picks of my bruised back and neck.

You met him one on one for all these ish?
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by Ineedinfo(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Are u a paid dog or something? Or are u him?
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Are you sure he's fake or just shallow?

I have observed him and believed he's really shallow because of the kinds of unguarded utterances that come out of his mouth but not sure about him being fake.

Please can you let us know why you call him fake?

Because if just because the attempt at deliverance didn't work out doesn't mean he's fake.
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by kelvinginzie: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ineedinfo:

I don't believe you
Apostle Suleman is a true Man of God
Re: Apostle Suleman Is A Serious Fake! The Greatest Deceiver Of Our Time!!! by Greatzeus(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ineedinfo:

This is wrong,you don't just come online to accuse people or assassinate their character without adequate proof. In developed countries,you can go to jail for this.
I am not a fan of pastor in Nigeria but you just have proof before throwing baseless accusations.

(1) (Reply)

Do We All Worship The Same GOD? One World Religion Explained / Pastor 63, Marries 18 Years Old Choir Member As Second Wife / I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.