Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? (4350 Views)

Policeman Kills Nursing Mothers At Edo Funeral / Three Nigerians Arrested In Spain For Forcing Mothers Into Prostitution / 12yr old boy beaten and burnt .how far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by johndoe200: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2010
If we men needed further proof that we must watch how far our wives love for their sons go, these short incidents should cure any misconceptions:

Shuvai Mudzingwa, nee Kochi (33) of Winnery Compound in Greenvale, Gweru, and her son, Michael Mudzingwa (18) of the same address, were convicted on their own pleas to contravening Section 75 (2) (a) of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform Act) Chapter 9:23.
They were each sentenced to five years in prison.
However, the two will each serve an effective three years in prison after Mr Msipa suspended two years of both sentences on condition that they do not commit a similar offence within the next five years.

Appearing for the State, Ms Chipo Matshe said on Sunday 11 July at around 12 midnight, Shuvai Kochi was sleeping in the same bed with her husband, Mr James Mudzingwa.  She said when Shuvai discovered that her husband was asleep and snoring, she sneaked out of bed and went to the other part of the same room, where her biological son, Michael, was sleeping in the same blankets with his brothers. The room was partitioned with a curtain. Ms Matshe said the two started making love and were caught in the act by Mr Mudzingwa when he woke up and lit a candle. Michael is Mr Mudzingwa’s biological son.

The court heard that Michael remained on top of his mother despite the fact that his father had woken up and lit the candle.
Ms Matshe said this prompted Mr Mudzingwa to pull him from the mother.  She said Mr Mudzingwa went to his workplace in the same area in Greenvale where he was employed as a gardener and did not return home that day. Ms Matshe said Shuvai and Michael took advantage of Mr Mudzingwa’s absence to once again engage in sexual intercourse. In her warned and cautioned statement, Shuvai admitted that she was intimate with her son on four occasions.

More:

A Michigan mom, Aimee L. Sword was sentenced to imprisonment for at least nine years for an awful crime. Aimee L. Sword was pleaded guilty for having sexual relationship with her 14-year-old biological son, who she gave up for adoption.

In 2008, Aimee L. Sword found her given up son on the internet via Facebook, after she was unable to receive the annual updates from his adoptive parents in Grand Rapids. When Aimee Sword tracked her son, who is now 16-year-old, her heart got filled with feelings, but these emotions were not of mother-son relationship.

The 36-year-old Aimee L. Sword has admitted that she had done sex with her son only once, and she also apologized at her sentencing on Monday in Oakland County Circuit Board. However, it has been reported that such sexual misconduct incidents took place several times including at a Grand Rapids Hotel and at Aimee L. Sword home.

The former Macy's makeup clerk Aimee L. Sword could face the imprisonment for almost 30 years.

Even more:

A Sydney woman, who had been charged with multiple offences in November 2009, has pleaded guilty to having sex with her nine-year-old son.

The woman, 48, was charged with offences related to the repeated sexual assault of her now 10-year-old son during 2009 at the family home at Peakhurst in Sydney's south, reports the Australian. She allegedly made video recordings, which were later posted online. The mother faced Sydney's Central Local Court on May 27, when a solicitor entered pleas of guilty to one charge of sexual intercourse with a person under 10 and two charges of committing an act of indecency. Five other charges against the woman, including concealing a serious offence, aggravated indecency and inciting aggravated indecency, were withdrawn by prosecutors. Magistrate Alan Moore did not grant the woman bail. A court order has been issued to prevent her from seeing or contacting her son until he is 18-years-old.

Married men should watch their wives well.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2010
These acts shouldn't be classified as mother's love but MOTHER'S INSANITY.i know a mother's love and trust me its got nada to do with sexx.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by johndoe200: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
freecocoa:

These acts shouldn't be classified as mother's love but MOTHER'S INSANITY.i know a mother's love and trust me its got nada to do with sexx.

Well if you ask them (and they are mother's and women) they will tell you it's a mother's love. Hopefully if you have sons and they grow your "love" no go reach that level.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by plappville(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2010
Despite all thèse articles posted hère, i CAN tell u that a mother lové is a mother lové.
Thèse women hère are satanist, they are possèded by thé devil évén if thé Xather in thé house pays all thé attention in thé world, thé act Will still take place because they do it without fear and they are proud. Some father do dsame with their daughters also. Thé world is too dirty only God CAN intervene.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by MaiSuya(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2010
freecocoa:

It [i]is [/i]insanity--could be deemed a reversal of Oedipus complex, i.e the unnatural love of a boy for his mother.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by gestapo(f): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2010
Mai Suya:

It [i]is [/i]insanity--could be deemed a reversal of Oedipus complex, i.e the unnatural love of a boy for his mother.

Yeah lets blame the boy for it **rolls eyes** Odensin buruku lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by johndoe200: 2:27am On Nov 22, 2010
Mai Suya:

Insanity? Well love taken too far maybe.

gestapo:

Yeah lets blame the boy for it **rolls eyes** Odensin buruku lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't think he was blaming the boy.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by Osama10(m): 3:23am On Nov 22, 2010
This is madness.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by Akinagirl(f): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2010
No thats not love thats just sick. Period.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by johndoe200: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
Akinagirl:

No thats not love thats just sick. Period.

How does a woman ( be she sick as you call them) express love for her son? How do the men know when their wives will become sick (as you call it)?
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
Seriously where is the love in this? This is called cruelty if you don't know. Poster I beg think straight next time before you name your thread.
I came in expecting some kinda unconditional motherly love discussion only to come and see this disgusting act done by some mothers.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by johndoe200: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
rokiatu:

Seriously where is the love in this? This is called cruelty if you don't know. Poster I beg think straight next time before you name your thread.
I came in expecting some kinda unconditional motherly love discussion only to come and see this disgusting act done by some mothers.

That is exactly what you got. That the love goes beyond what you are used to or comfortable with does not change anything.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by DamiKhojie(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
gestapo:

He said the reverse of an Oedipus complex so it's the mothers unnatural to be with her son.

@Topic you can't apply a few extreme and isolated incidences and apply them to everyone. It make much more sense if you applied something much more common for example I notice Nigerian mothers are never satisfied with their daughter in-laws no matter how hard they try to please them. Even after they have children the mothers will still interfere in their business. That could be an example of whether a mother's love is going too far.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by MaiSuya(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
gestapo:

Like john said, I didn't blame the boy--or anyone, for the matter--for it. Oedipus complex is used to describe an unnatural love of the mother for the son, which is why I said the above scenarios could be seen as  reverse [/i]forms of  the disorder. Read well b4 posting, yeye  lipsrsealed  grin

johndoe200:

That is exactly what you got. That the love goes beyond what you are used to or comfortable with does not change anything.

I really don't get you here. Are you saying you're ok with such expression of--[i]love
?
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by ikkkkk: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2010
this is unthinkable[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by MsTom(f): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
This story drove some point home to a lot of people

@Poster,
The topic should be " how far should a parents love go?" The percentage of women who sleep with their boys is fast increasing but also, there are lots of men who sleep with their daughters. These parents are crazy and are just stealing the innocence of these kids. I am for a greater punishment than jail terms for these pediophiles be it parents or not
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by hackney(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
A life time of therapy for the boy (abi na man-boy)
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by NubianQ(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
well its a crazy world,  i watched a documentary on how a trug called TIK in sound africa has led to sons sexually assaulting their mothers.

Mothers sleeping with their sons and fathers sleeping with their daughters ,  its soo crazy!

its sick!!!

There was a case in the states i watched on Crime and Investigation, where a women repeatedly slept with her son and played the blame game whenever he left her to hang out with his friends. one day he snapped beat  her to death.

He got life in jail! Sad but he says he rather be in jail than bother with his mum because she wanted him every night since he was a child till he turned 17,  he just could not take it,  its a mad world,

There are sooo many cases in Africa that are unreported,  the world is crazy!!!
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by MsTom(f): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
NubianQ:

well its a crazy world, i watched a documentary on how a trug called TIK in sound africa has led to sons despoiling their mothers.

Mothers sleeping with their sons and fathers sleeping with their daughters , its soo crazy!

its sick!!!

There was a case in the states i watched on Crime and Investigation, where a women repeatedly slept with her son and played the blame game whenever he left her to hang out with his friends. one day he snapped beat her to death.

He got life in jail! Sad but he says he rather be in jail than bother with his mum because she wanted him every night since he was a child till he turned 17, he just could not take it, its a mad world,

There are sooo many cases in Africa that are unreported, the world is crazy!!!
Oh my! imagine the psychological trauma. Sometimes, the law fails one. why did they give him life?!
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by NubianQ(f): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2010
MsTom:

Oh my! imagine the psychological trauma. Sometimes, the law fails one. why did they give him life?!

well, it was said that he did not get a good legal representation and he was sentenced to life without parole. he has a friend that came with him that day but did not take part in the murder and his friend got life without parole too, the programme is called " When Kids Get Life",

The prosecution stated that he never complained about the attacks on him and there was no evidence, so he got the wrong end of the stick.

it was sad but there are loads of people that go through things like this,
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by MaiSuya(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
So this thing don enter crime section? Apparently the mods also think this nothing to do with (family)love undecided
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by Akinagirl(f): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2010
@ Jondoe, I wish you stop calling this love.ITS NOT LOVE,its sick behavior there is no other word for it.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by johndoe200: 2:46am On Nov 23, 2010
MsTom:

This story drove some point home to a lot of people

This is why the thread was started.

Mai Suya:

I really don't get you here. Are you saying you're ok with such expression of--love?

I am saying that there are different ways to express love, why do we try and shy away from the ones we find uncomfortable?
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by johndoe200: 2:48am On Nov 23, 2010
Akinagirl:

@ Jondoe, I wish you stop calling this love.ITS NOT LOVE,its sick behavior there is no other word for it.

Is sick love not a form of love?

Mai Suya:

So this thing don enter crime section? Apparently the mods also think this nothing to do with (family)love undecided

Well they are wrong, If I knew how to contact them I would tell them so. This topic is very relevant to the family section.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by gestapo(f): 3:19am On Nov 23, 2010
Mai Suya:

Like john said, I didn't blame the boy--or anyone, for the matter--for it. Oedipus complex is used to describe an unnatural love of the mother for the son, which is why I said the above scenarios could be seen as reverse [/i]forms of the disorder. Read well b4 posting, yeye lipsrsealed grin

I really don't get you here. Are you saying you're ok with such expression of--[i]love
?

Why put such theory into reverse gear without checking your rear mirror and engaging your brain er. . . er . . . er . . . how do you spell that word again . . . brakes, yeah brakes tongue There is no reason to put it under the reverse form as this would always mean the kids are to blame wink Stand well away from the fumes of that suya fire before it fully clogs your brain tongue
Think well before typing, yeye grin

Mai Suya:

Well we have your odious bogus hocus pocus oedipus theorem to blame for the Moderator's confuzzleshion innit tongue
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by frgy1: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2010
gestapo:

Why put such theory into reverse gear without checking your rear mirror and engaging your brain er. . . er . . . er . . . how do you spell that word again . . . brakes, yeah brakes tongue There is no reason to put it under the reverse form as this would always mean the kids are to blame wink Stand well away from the fumes of that suya fire before it fully clogs your brain tongue
Think well before typing, yeye grin

so up till now you still dont understand how he was trying to explain the situation? even after about 3 posters tried to explain it to you.
i think you are special.
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by akossyy: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2010
what is this world turning into,
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2010
this is the most disturbing thing iv read all year .yuk! tongue
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by bolafex(f): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
It is indeed a mad mad world!
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by madchen(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2010
Sick post! Stupid comment by OP about married men watching their wives well, Seriously no sense in tha! smh
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by gestapo(f): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
frgy_:

so up till now you still dont understand how he was trying to explain the situation? even after about 3 posters tried to explain it to you.
i think you are special.

who gives as ratsarse what you think, you this bloody arsewipe with zilch sense of humour angry angry angry angry

noseyparker angry angry
Re: How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? by frgy1: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2010
gestapo:

who gives as ratsarse what you think, you this bloody arsewipe with zilch sense of humour angry angry angry angry

noseyparker angry angry
that confirms it cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Man Commits Suicide In Federal Secretariat PHC? / Agbor Looting Of Hausa Truck Loaded With Goat And Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.