Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat (45730 Views)

Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay / Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by 5p1naz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
He was the tattooed and toned hunk that set thousands of female pulses racing when he burst out of jail and onto our screens in the hit U.S. drama Prison Break.

But we suspect Wentworth Miller may find it hard to flutter those hearts today - let alone escape - after letting himself go a tad.

The British-born actor, 37, was snapped out in Los Angeles yesterday and was almost unrecognisable as he went for a hike with a friend.

The sexy shaved head, flat stomach and defining jawline have been replaced by a fuzzy head of hair, a rounder face and a bulging gut.

But Miller didn't appear to be too concerned about his fuller figure as he laughed and joked with his friend, all too aware that the cameras were on him.

The actor, who was brought up in the States but was born in Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire and retains duel citizenship, was dressed casually in a baggy red T-shirt, tracksuit bottoms and trainers.

Miller shot to fame in Prison Break which told the story of two brothers - Lincoln Burrows, played by Dominic Purcell, who was sentenced to death for a crime he didn't commit and Miller's Michael Scofield, who gets himself jailed to save his sibling.

Scofield creates a tattoo - which took five hours to apply each time onto Miller's body - which also had hidden within it, the blueprint of the prison.

At the height of his Prison Break fame, he starred in two Mariah Carey videos for her songs It's Like That and We Belong Together, singles from her 2005 album The Emancipation of Mimi.

But since Prison Break, which ran from 2005 to 2009, Miller has kept a fairly low profile, and has only had a few minor roles.

He appeared in an episode of the hit series Law and Order: Special Victims Unit last year and stars alongside Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter in the upcoming 3D horror film Resident Evil: Afterlife, due out this September.

Last month, he landed a role in upcoming thriller The Mourning Portrait, which is inspired by post-mortem photography that was popular at the end of the 19th century when many people would photograph their recently deceased as a keepsake.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
Poster, he is still cute naw,i no see the fat o.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by 5p1naz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2010
freecocoa:

Poster, he is still cute naw,i no see the fat o.

[size=14pt]i have no problem with his shape ooo, i just saw this online and i thought i shud share, smiley[/size]
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by okenwa(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2010
my famous actor
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by martyns303(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
Saw this months ago on mediatakeout, i was like wat d F! Happened to this guy? Not so cute now huh!
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by sameolg616(m): 1:45am On Nov 22, 2010
with his new size,lets see how he wld break out of kirikiri prisons,

4 Likes

Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by Osama10(m): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2010
sameolg616:

The prison guards won't recognize him again. grin
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by gestapo(f): 2:00am On Nov 22, 2010
sameolg616:

buahahahaha
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by nellaluv(f): 2:07am On Nov 22, 2010
sameolg616:

rofl. . .
He's clothes made him look fat, he is nt fat jor.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by ada24: 2:50am On Nov 22, 2010
are u sure that is his friend or partner.

but i have to say if this is how he is looking these days he better find a gym quick o - its not just women that need to look good. Chei and to think I used to think he was fine!
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2010
sameolg616:

Oh God grin grin grin grin grin

@topic, me still luv the dude sha. He is still Wentworth Miller he can still lose the weight.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by babyme1(f): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2010
Mike why cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by Coolabbie: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
Maybe he has a new role which requires him 2 add weight. He's still cute jor.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by spikedcylinder: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
Well, shite happens. At least people can get to shut up about Scofield now.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by Kunbee: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
He looks ok undecided
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by aieromon(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
he still gat money,don't he?
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by iice(f): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2010
He still looked like scofield in the Resident Evil flick.
Anyway. . .if work demands it, he'll shape up.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by babyme1(f): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Well, shite happens. At least people can get to shut up about Scofield now.

He is my screen saver tongue
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2010
Once in a while, e good to comot diet, just as long as he gets back in shape for his next audition.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by semid4lyfe(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
E remain small make the guy begin dey compete with Faizon Love grin wink
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by elseohjay(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
Men are expected to grow a bit of beer tommy in their 30s. You ladies should learn to deal with it. After all no one's complaining when y'all start growing them love handles. You all should get a grip jo~o  cheesy
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
I still love him the way he is! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by ellab(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
I heard he's gay and he's dating actor and ex-bf of T.R knight,Luke macfarlene for 3yrs now.all d same,he's still ma Michael scofield.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by favouredjb(f): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2010
I pity him sha bin gay

1 Like

Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
I like my men with a little meat.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by diamondkid: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
I don't tink he can brake out of sona this time around with this belly lol.[color=#.000099][/color]
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by tpia5: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2012
He's not that fat YET. Though he needs to be careful.

He also needs to decide what he wants to do with his hair.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by tpia5: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2012
So the tattoos were fake, btw?
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ he has lost all that weight. Yea, the tattoo was fake, he has no single tattoo on his body
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by abuaoyen(f): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
miller is stil ok 2 me bt d hair doesn't fit.
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by bayol2001: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
On air Tv Personality/Producer Ariyike Akinbobola presents "Best of Both Worlds" Cocktail. A Networking event that will bring the Leading People in the Entertainment Industry and their counterparts in other Industries together to network. Date: Wednesday, October 3rd Time: 6-10p.m Venue: N-tyce Lounge, 1310 Karimu Kotun, off Akin Adesola V.I Lagos. Music by F-Shaw the Serenader and Upcoming Artist Glenn Mena. Fashion Exhibition, Comedy, Open mic, Azonto competition and lot's more. Cocktail (by Issa-the best Cocktail mixer in Nigeria) would be sold at half price. Come and unwind while getting to meet your favourite Celebrities, Top professionals, young CEOs, Oil Magnates, Fashionistas, Record label scouts, footballers, Telecoms gurus and all the cool kids. Bring your complimentary cards along. Lots of lovely gifts to be won. Supported by N-tyce Lounge, Spice Tv, Soundcity Tv, Ontv, Bella Naija, Guardian Life, Mystique Perfumes, Kuku Hair, Top fashion, Dot Bags. Confirmed celebrities include F-Shaw, Funke Akindele, El-Phlex, Toke Makinwa, Tunde Ednut, Dorris Simeon, El-Shawn, Flowsick, Tizzle, Kiki Omeli, Latasha Ngwube, Omalicha, Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi, Kemi Afolabi, Soundcity Tv's V.Js Adams, Pearl, Moet, BBC's Vocal Slender and lots more. For more information and sponsorship details, Mr. Ade on 08187447878. U don't wanna miss this!!!
Re: Prison Break's Wentworth Miller (micheal Scolfield) Gone Fat by tchaik(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
Phucking Gay azz bástärd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo) / Patience Ozokwor And Her Lookalike Only Brother / Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.