Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot (989 Views)

Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot by MsDoris(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
BBnaija Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Photoshoot (Photos)
After months of keeping it hidden, Ex Big Brother Naija Double Wahala housemate, Bambam who recently got married to her Boo and fellow ex BBNaija Double Wahala housemate, TeddyA, has come out to announce that she is expecting a child.

In a recent adorable all white maternity photoshoot which she shared on her Instagram page, the successful 30 year old entrepreneur disclosed through her caption while referring to her baby bump which was evident in the photos, that her baby might be as vain as she is.

See more here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/11/bbnaija-bambam-officially-announces-she.html

1 Like

Re: Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot by Norabay(f): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
fine girl

1 Like

Re: Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot by Mood11: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
I know say this post go make front page.

And I know say for this life I go make am.

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot by subtlemee(f): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Seed of premarital sex
Re: Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot by Muhammad2468(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
this more than I can explain

watin instablog wan talk
Re: Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot by mascot87(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
I' cry
Re: Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot by Emodeee: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
This girl is very delicious.
Re: Bambam Officially Announces She Is Expecting A Child In Adorable Maternity Shoot by MsDoris(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Awww

(1) (Reply)

Lepa Shandy : Everything You Need To Know / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Could Be Set To Marry In February / DJ Khaled And His Wife, Nicole Welcomes Second Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.