Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

7 Question every Atheist Should Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer (1237 Views)

Rebecca Samuel's Gruesome Murder:non-christians & Atheist Should Learn From This / How Atheist Should See religious people / The Truth : All Atheist Should Answer This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
The Atheist has always find a way to insult the religious by calling them ignorance,
Due to their doctrine or belief, which they hold on to

Although most doctrine religious people hold on to are not real especially Islamic, but That's does not mean
There is no ONE WHO IS THE ORIGIN.

The Atheist are so ridiculous, By asking for a physical prove of a spirit being,

But anyways if still hold to atheist, I will like you to answer the ques
Because if you don't believe God , then you need to create your own explanation for Life event

1. What triggers big bang

2. Why can't science create natural material such as human blood, instead of donating or Culturing from existing cell

3. In the universe:, there is no water,. So if Earth come from the big bang,. Where did the water ion Earth comes from

4. How do we see in the dream, even when our eye are close, any scientific explanation ??

5. Where did the material they form Earth and Rock comes from before big bang

6. What is origin of the Spirit beings,. D

7. Why do you think you are alive,. To study gravational laws ?? Or study chemistry ??

If you can get all these questions, then it mean you know what you are doing and probably Right that, God doesn't exist
But

If you don't have answer to this question,. Then it mean something Is above your intelligent and logic

That thing which is beyond your intelligent is what is Call the Origin

The Origin is a Palace , occupied by a Supreme Being

That Supreme Being is the one Known as t GOD

So

Atheist are really **** deceiving themselves because whether you believe or not HE EXIST

You are only living a life of self deceit ,

2 Likes

Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Crofton: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol, I'm non religious, I've reached a mark in my life where I do not care if there is or there is no God or gods whatsoever .

Why should I ponder on unstable and ever changing questions when I can rather channel my life and energy in developing myself and making little impacts .

I don't care about the origin whatsoever, I don't care what happens when I cease to exist .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by blazepascal(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
By now every living being ought to believe there is a supreme God pple should not be dumb

1 Like

Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Tellemall: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wow.
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by pressplay411(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Are we still on this?
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Thugaa: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Op your level of reasoning is very clear judging by your post and i can say to you that it is very low. You have a long way to go but i wish you well on your journey.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by malvisguy212: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Crofton:
Lol, I'm non religious, I've reached a mark in my life where I do not care if there is or there is no God or gods whatsoever .

Why should I ponder on unstable and ever changing questions when I can rather channel my life and energy in developing myself and making little impacts .

I don't care about the origin whatsoever, I don't care what happens when I cease to exist .
what if you believed the red traffic light mean GO!!! ? indeed it doesn't matter.

People apply this lack of logic only to things they could hardly care less about. Those who say, "all that matters is sincerity" would like to include themselves among the sincere. Instead, they prove they have no
sincere religious conviction.They are simply mouthing a lazy, potentially fatal excuse for avoiding life's most important decision.

The genuinely sincere, would make seeking God their top priority. Instead, we bury our head in a thousand other activities and lame excuses for not confronting life's most critical issue. you are like a little boy who ran from home, later became tired hungry and lonely YET AFRAID OF RETURNING HOME FOR WHAT MUMMY WILL DO TO HIM.
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by malvisguy212: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thugaa:
Op your level of reasoning is very clear judging by your post and i can say to you that it is very low. You have a long way to go but i wish you well on your journey.
Mr higher IQ I wish you answer question number 2.
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:34am On Nov 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
The Atheist has always find a way to insult the religious by calling them ignorance,

As a former atheist , I want to address your points . Atheism has no doctrine or belief, it is just a rejection of the belief that God exists

ElidaxZiel:

The Atheist are so ridiculous, By asking for a physical prove of a spirit being,

Atheists are correct in asking any proof they want it is their right. You can either answer or not.

ElidaxZiel:

Well no one knows... As a Christian I know that for everything to start there must be a source who in itself transcends time and space otherwise we will be stuck in a infinite regressive loop of what started what. I believe that that original source is God

Most atheists say they do not know.(I don't speak for all of them as atheism has no central creed)

ElidaxZiel:

2. Why can't science create natural material such as human blood, instead of donating or Culturing from existing cell

I fail to see the relevance of these questions. Theists or atheists or even scientists cannot create anything. Because energy can neither be created nor destroyed but transformed from one form to another. No one really creates anything

ElidaxZiel:

3 . Why do atheist believe soul exist even with no prove

Again I do not speak for all atheists, they may be some who believe in souls. Most atheists that I have come across believe in a strictly material universe and most reject every notion of a supernatural metaphysical alternate reality

ElidaxZiel:

4. How do we see in the dream, even when our eye are close, any scientific explanation ??

Scientifically there is an explanation, I am no expert but again it can be summarised as such,

When you sleep your brain continues to function as you are not dead as your brain generates those realities that you tag as a dream.

ElidaxZiel:

The big bang was a condensed singularity that contained every thing in the universe. Matter organic and inorganic came from this dense point.

I as a Christian believe everything came from God

ElidaxZiel:

I am yet to see atheists that believe in spirits . They may exists as again atheism is just the rejection of God but I'm yet to see

ElidaxZiel:

7. Why do you think you are alive,. To study gravational laws ?? Or study chemistry ??

Finally one intelligent question! What is the meaning of life. Well this is why I rejected atheism because atheism as a worldview will naturally lead to nihilism where nothing really means anything.

Given that humans have always strived to build a better world for their next generation , I fail to see why any one will bother with any of this if nothing means anything in the end.

Concepts like positive nihilism or ascribing subjective meaning of life were offered but they all fail as a subjective meaning is still meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Christianity seemed to offer me a more consisted and valid meaning of life.

ElidaxZiel:

If you can get all these questions, then it mean you know what you are doing and probably Right that, God doesn't exist
But

If you don't have answer to this question,. Then it mean something Is above your intelligent and logic

So

Atheist is really at loss because whether you believe or not HE EXIST

I struggled to follow your logic and argument even as a Christian. Take your time out to explore other worldviews including atheism with an open mind, then make you decision what feels best to you.

I begrudge no man, whatever floats your boat is fine with me. I have chosen Christianity as it gives me peace
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by MaryJane01(f): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Although most doctrine religious people hold on to are not real especially Islamic, but That's does not mean

3. Why do atheist believe soul exist even with no prove

But

So

Atheist is really at loss because whether you believe or not HE EXIST

Oh, what the hell? Why not? I'll give this a shot...

1. What triggers big bang: Marvin the Martian and his not-so-dependable Bic lighter.

2. Why can't science create natural material such as human blood, instead of donating or Culturing from existing cell: Oh, you didn't know? They already can. But it is a big conspiracy cover-up thing because the blood scientists make goes to all the vampires among us so that the vampires don't have to feed on us humans.

3. Why do atheist believe soul exist even with no prove: Ummmm.... Who told you atheists believe souls exist?

4. How do we see in the dream, even when our eye are close, any scientific explanation ??: I can't speak for others here, but personally, my eyes rotate all the way around and I watch my dreams on a tiny projection screen at the back of my head.

5. Where did the material they form Earth and Rock comes from before big bang: Universal Earth Builders, Inc. It's a subcontract company that has multiple rock quarries and fill-dirt resources in various other universes. They've been in business for countless eons.

6. What is origin of the Spirit beings,. D: Have you ever watched the movie "Poltergeist"? Most often, the spirit beings seem to come in through your television.

7. Why do you think you are alive,. To study gravational laws ?? Or study chemistry ??: There was a time in my life I thought I was alive for the sole purpose of eating pizza and drinking cheap beer. But then I discovered the internet. Needless to say, my purpose in life changed dramatically. (I still eat pizza and drink cheap beer, though. I'm a multi-tasker.)
THANKS FOR READING
MARY JANE

4 Likes

Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

As a former atheist , I want to address your points . Atheism has no doctrine or belief, it is just a rejection of the belief that God exists

Atheists are correct in asking any proof they want it is their right. You can either answer or not.

Well no one knows... As a Christian I know that for everything to start there must be a source who in itself transcends time and space otherwise we will be stuck in a infinite regressive loop of what started what. I believe that that original source is God

Most atheists say they do not know.(I don't speak for all of them as atheism has no central creed)

I fail to see the relevance of these questions. Theists or atheists or even scientists cannot create anything. Because energy can neither be created nor destroyed but transformed from one form to another. No one really creates anything

Again I do not speak for all atheists, they may be some who believe in souls. Most atheists that I have come across believe in a strictly material universe and most reject every notion of a supernatural metaphysical alternate reality

Scientifically there is an explanation, I am no expert but again it can be summarised as such,

When you sleep your brain continues to function as you are not dead as your brain generates those realities that you tag as a dream.

The big bang was a condensed singularity that contained every thing in the universe. Matter organic and inorganic came from this dense point.

I am yet to see atheists that believe in spirits . They may exists as again atheism is just the rejection of God but I'm yet to see

Finally one intelligent question! What is the meaning of life. Well this is why I rejected atheism because atheism as a worldview will naturally lead to nihilism where nothing really means anything.

Given that humans have always strived to build a better world for their next generation , I fail to see why any one will bother with any of this if nothing means anything in the end.

Concepts like positive nihilism or ascribing subjective meaning of life were offered but they all fail as a subjective meaning is still meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Christianity seemed to offer me a more consisted and valid meaning of life.

I struggled to follow your logic and argument even as a Christian. Take your time out to explore other worldviews including atheism with an open mind, then make you decision what feels best to you.

I begrudge no man, whatever floats your boat is fine with me. I have chosen Christianity as it gives me peace

My question for you is simple,. First of all,. The reason you become atheist in the first place ,. Is it still there or you t just overlook and choose Christian

Secondly ,. Seun has always be saying , can God heal amputees,. Now I will like to know why science has always use iron to support amputee, instead of creating the bone itself and probably why should we be donating blood instead of creating the blood

Christain believe God by Faith not by experiment, why should atheist ask for prove, it ridiculous

Most of the questions you ask are just wrongly answered, you don't have understanding about your Own existence a

I ask those questions because atheist in general believe God doesn't have anything to do with creation,

Hence they keep looking for cheap answer to support and make themselves feel right

Infact big bang is Not correct but we all believe it even with no experiment, which mean s anyone disbelieving in God , is only deceiving himself
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

My question for you is simple,. First of all,. The reason you become atheist in the first place ,. Is it still there or you t just overlook and choose Christian

Secondly ,. Seun has always be saying , can God heal amputees,. Now I will like to know why science has always use iron to support amputee, instead of creating the bone itself and probably why should we be donating blood instead of creating the blood

Christain believe God by Faith not by experiment, why should atheist ask for prove, it ridiculous

Most of the questions you ask are just wrongly answered, you don't have understanding about your Own existence a

I ask those questions because atheist in general believe God doesn't have anything to do with creation,

Hence they keep looking for cheap answer to support and make themselves feel right

Infact big bang is Not correct but we all believe it even with no experiment, which mean s anyone disbelieving in God , is only deceiving himself

What kind of argument is this? Science is not atheism and atheism is not science it is just a disbelief in God.

Science has never claimed to be supernatural as per amputee question
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

What kind of argument is this? Science is not atheism and atheism is not science it is just a disbelief in God.

Science has never claimed to be supernatural as per amputee question

If You must disbelief, in God then you must create an explanation for how things come to be

Science is actually a free course on it own,. But Atheist are warping their head around it

Just to feel right for disbelieving God

Everytime science explain about creation is Wrong

Big bang and every other things,.

As a former Atheist, I will like to hear your Account on why you become Atheist and why you later believe God
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2019
MaryJane01:

1. What triggers big bang: Marvin the Martian and his not-so-dependable Bic lighter.

2. Why can't science create natural material such as human blood, instead of donating or Culturing from existing cell: Oh, you didn't know? They already can. But it is a big conspiracy cover-up thing because the blood scientists make goes to all the vampires among us so that the vampires don't have to feed on us humans.

3. Why do atheist believe soul exist even with no prove: Ummmm.... Who told you atheists believe souls exist?

4. How do we see in the dream, even when our eye are close, any scientific explanation ??: I can't speak for others here, but personally, my eyes rotate all the way around and I watch my dreams on a tiny projection screen at the back of my head.

5. Where did the material they form Earth and Rock comes from before big bang: Universal Earth Builders, Inc. It's a subcontract company that has multiple rock quarries and fill-dirt resources in various other universes. They've been in business for countless eons.

6. What is origin of the Spirit beings,. D: Have you ever watched the movie "Poltergeist"? Most often, the spirit beings seem to come in through your television.

7. Why do you think you are alive,. To study gravational laws ?? Or study chemistry ??: There was a time in my life I thought I was alive for the sole purpose of eating pizza and drinking cheap beer. But then I discovered the internet. Needless to say, my purpose in life changed dramatically. (I still eat pizza and drink cheap beer, though. I'm a multi-tasker.)
THANKS FOR READING
MARY JANE

This is just the best! Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
The big bang theory is that the universe originated from a cataclysmic explosion. It describes how the universe expanded from a state of high density and temprature. It's proved by cosmic expansion, cosmic microwave background radiation and all that. So it isnt a theory that cannot be prove.

Science is a discipline of it's own which strives to gain knowledge from by experimentation and analysis. It's not a holy book for atheist. Christians, muslim and even heathens believe in science for the betterment of humanity as a whole. Science cannot yet create living tissues. But with time, it would. Thats development.

Theist believe in souls, atheist dont.

Being asleep doesnt mean one is dead. Ever heard of REM? The brain interpretes everything you see, touch and feel. In sleep, its also active. Even more than while we're awake. The importance of dreams is still a mystery we're trying to uncover.

The big bang is responsible for the formation of the planets. After the explosion... Typing.
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Mr man stop deceiving yourself in the name being a former atheist now forming christian, because your speech clearly betrays you.

You and I know that you are just a wolf putting on sheep clothing to deceive the gullible, but I'm not stopping you, but just letting you know that your idea is so badly executed.

The contents of your speech makes it so obvious, so maybe you should try and be less defensive of atheists and atheism while using the guise of former atheist and present christian, perhaps it would make your false identity less obvious. grin
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
The universe cooled enough to allow the formation of sua.atomic particles and later atops. Clouds of elements(hydrogen, helium and lithium), later through gravity eventually formed early stars and galaxies.

Atheist dont believe in such.

A valid question. In my little way, we are all a product of science. The reason we can live, breath, and drink water is as a result of our proximity to the sun. One cell, evolution and here we are...

Acknoledgement: wikipedia.
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
The big bang theory is that the universe originated from a cataclysmic explosion. It describes how the universe expanded from a state of high density and temprature. It's proved by cosmic expansion, cosmic microwave background radiation and all that. So it isnt a theory that cannot be prove.

Science is a discipline of it's own which strives to gain knowledge from by experimentation and analysis. It's not a holy book for atheist. Christians, muslim and even heathens believe in science for the betterment of humanity as a whole. Science cannot yet create living tissues. But with time, it would. Thats development.

Theist believe in souls, atheist dont.

Being asleep doesnt mean one is dead. Ever heard of REM? The brain interpretes everything you see, touch and feel. In sleep, its also active. Even more than while we're awake. The importance of dreams is still a mystery we're trying to uncover.

The big bang is responsible for the formation of the planets. After the explosion... Typing.

I will like to ask further questions

Are you saying big bang explosion, create Animal cell and plant cell

2. You mean science will create living tissue, believe me you don't know what you are talking about

3. REM is rapid eye movement, I know,, but that doesn't explain how we can fully see in the dream,. REM IS just the process of dream

4. Are you saying the big bang , just started without a cause ,. An
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by OtemAtum: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
malvisguy212:
what if you believed the red traffic light mean GO!!! ? indeed it doesn't matter.

People apply this lack of logic only to things they could hardly care less about. Those who say, "all that matters is sincerity" would like to include themselves among the sincere. Instead, they prove they have no
sincere religious conviction.They are simply mouthing a lazy, potentially fatal excuse for avoiding life's most important decision.

The genuinely sincere, would make seeking God their top priority. Instead, we bury our head in a thousand other activities and lame excuses for not confronting life's most critical issue. you are like a little boy who ran from home, later became tired hungry and lonely YET AFRAID OF RETURNING HOME FOR WHAT MUMMY WILL DO TO HIM.
You don't need to go seeking God because God is the Totality of Existence. Whatever you know about existence is what you already know about God, but if you want to seek God further, go through science, which is the greatest tool for knowing more about the nature of God(Existence).
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by OtemAtum: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

I will like to ask further questions

1. Are you saying big bang explosion, create Animal cell and plant cell
Yes it did, please read the Book of Universal History for details. God is note of a force than a humanlike being. God created Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Odin, Olorun and your local gods through this same big bang. Stop picturing God Almighty as a humanlike being, please.

:
2. You mean science will create living tissue, believe me you don't know what you are talking about
Scientists are the highly knowledgable parts of God Almighty. With time, they will create living tissues, using a big bang force also.

:
4. Are you saying the big bang , just started without a cause?
The summation of consciousness caused the big bang. This summation of consciousness does not have any definite shape, form or size. It is not humanlike, neither is it Jehovahlike. It created Jehovah and other gods. Read the book of Universal History. MCC 1:14.
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yes it did, please read the Book of Universal History for details. God is note of a force than a humanlike being. God created Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Odin, Olorun and your local gods through this same big bang. Stop picturing God Almighty as a humanlike being, please.

Scientists are the highly knowledgable parts of God Almighty. With time, they will create living tissues, using a big bang force also.

The summation of consciousness caused the big bang. This summation of consciousness does not have any definite shape, form or size. It is not humanlike, neither is it Jehovahlike. It created Jehovah and other gods. Read the book of Universal History. MCC 1:14.

OtemAtum,. I have to confess to you today grin ,. Based on your previous post I have read and your comments,.

Believe me you are most confuse human I have ever seen

Like seriously, God create Jehovah, Allah,. Dude,. Stop taking weed. grin
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by OtemAtum: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

OtemAtum,. I have to confess to you today grin ,. Based on your previous post I have read and your comments,.

Believe me you are most confuse human I have ever seen

Like seriously, God create Jehovah, Allah,. Dude,. Stop taking weed. grin

I'm not joking sincerely. Okay, if you think you know who created Allah, tell me who?
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Mr man stop deceiving yourself in the name being a former atheist now forming christian, because your speech clearly betrays you.

You and I know that you are just a wolf putting on sheep clothing to deceive the gullible, but I'm not stopping you, but just letting you know that your idea is so badly executed.

The contents of your speech makes it so obvious, so maybe you should try and be less defensive of atheists and atheism while using the guise of former atheist and present christian, perhaps it would make your false identity less obvious. grin

Oya come and take my salvation. I am a Christian 100% who believes in the resurrection of Jesus Christ and life everlasting
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
jesusjnr:

Lol smear tactics address my points rather than brandishing me an atheist.
Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Freh(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Because if you don't believe God , then you need to create your own explanation for Life event

3. In the universe:, there is no water,. So if Earth come from the big bang,. Where did the water ion Earth comes from

But

So

Atheist are really **** deceiving themselves because whether you believe or not HE EXIST

These aren't even intelligent questions. If you read wide you would've asked better questions.
The world doesn't need a god to give meaning to life or as a answer to unanswered questions.
We don't needs conspiracies, aliens, and other BS just to remain sane.
However if you tend to loose your shit when life seems incomprehensible you can adopt a model of life , belief system or religion to help you cope.
But beware lest you become trapped by the very system you create.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mate what a mess. English is not your first language, that is obvious. But neither is logical thought. I'm using a tab rather than my laptop and I have no time right now to go through all the quote/unquote thingies so I'll make this as quick as possible

Right off the bat, I would assert that someone might want to learn not to "Should" all over themselves. Adults do what they choose to do. Children do what they "should" do. Basic psych 101.

RE: That's does not mean There is NO ONE who is the origin.
(Please demonstrate how you got to "no one." How did you rule out "nothing?" It also does not mean SOMEONE is the origin. )

RE: The Atheist are so ridiculous, By asking for a physical prove of a spirit being,
(Then how about some evidence. We will take any evidence you have. Malformations need proof. Atheist will settle for anything you have that is valid, verifiable, repeatable, measurable, and predictive. Hell, we would even settle for a syllogism based on non-fallacious assumptions. You got anything at all like that?)

1> Triggering the Big Bang? (How do you know it was triggered? What do you think the Big Bang is? Are you engaging in a "first cause" argument? "How did the universe come to be?" Easy question to answer. We don't know. Not only do we not know what the first cause is, but you don't either. Inserting your god into that which we do not know is called "The God of the Gaps Fallacy." We have no reason at all to insert and man made allegedly magical being in the space and time prior to the creation of the universe. NONE>

2> Science can't make blood. And you can not make God. SMH Bwahahahahahh cheesy ... sounds like a push to me... What does the fact that, "science can not make blood," have to do with a God thing? Complete non-sequitur. We don't know how to make blood, therefore God. Another God of the Gaps argument from incredulity.

3> A soul exists? I don't know what you are talking about. As far as I know, Atheists have no beliefs. They have no dogma, no holy book, no cannon, and nothing to believe. Atheism is the lack of belief in god or gods. I happen to have no belief about a soul as well. Can you define this thing you are talking about and give a bit more explanation.

4> Science of dreaming: (Do you know how to use Google. It's a new thing that was invented a few years back. It's like going to the library but without leaving your home. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream Another God of the Gaps presentation. We don't know everything, therefore GOD. Argument from incredulity.

5> Before the big bang? Another argument from incredulity. No one knows anything about "before the big bang." Physics breaks down at Planck time. Our current concept of time begins at Planck time. Asserting anything prior to the Big Band is, once again. an argument from incredulity. It is perfectly acceptable to state "No one knows." and to keep looking. Making assertions without evidence is IGNORANCE.

6> Origin of spirit beings? What spirit beings? You are going to need to give a bit more information. I have no idea what you are talking about.

7> Why do you think you are alive. (I am alive because I am breathing and my heart is pumping blood. These are generally fairly good indicators. When my heart stops pumping blood and I stop breathing, i will not meet the qualifications for being alive any longer. Does this help?)

These questions you ask describe a lot about you, ElidaxZiel. You lack any real knowledge about atheism, science, history, psychology, neurology, medicine, etc etc
What's worse is you haven't asked them to get any answers or to learn anything. You have just dumped them here In some feeble attempt to sow doubt in our "godless" minds. Not even your seven sad questions could excite me to accept the existence of a god.You might consider it your holy act of faith, but posting unreasonable unintelligible questions that you are not going to debate is a sad and paltry offering to the god you claim to passionately worship.

Know this, most of us atheists understand more about gods and religions than most theists. We are not as ignorant about theism as theists are about atheism.

Here we are. Back at level ZERO. Still the same bullshit, using the irrational argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacies to demand answers, yet no christian is ever prepared to offer any answers himself, or any objective evidence.

The last half dozen sentences are just fucking hilarious, dumber than a bucket of hair of course, but fucking hilarious nonetheless grin

RE: The Origin is a Palace , occupied by a Supreme Being
Thank you for the inane assertion. Now, have a cookie, go to your room and play with your little Jesus doll grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Question every Atheist Should Answer by hardebayho(m): 4:00am On Dec 25, 2019
MaryJane01:

THANKS FOR READING
MARY JANE

Okay, there's no clap emoji or something here.. You said everything I've never had the confidence to say. Most of them are funny though. Did you really think you existed just to eat pizza and drink cheap beers? Abi it's another joke? grin (there's an emoji for this one).

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Spiritual Man: Pastor Caught With Charm Identity Reveals / You Can Not Believe What I Saw At The Church Today / How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.