Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,510 members, 7,847,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Proper Motive In Serving The Crucified King. /pastor W.f Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proper Motive In Serving The Crucified King. /pastor W.f Kumuyi (225 Views)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proper Motive In Serving The Crucified King. /pastor W.f Kumuyi by Ogbugracekelech: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Henceforth, we should not serve sin. We cannot serve sin and the saviour at the same time.

( 1 Peter 4:1) ” Christ suffered for us in the flesh ,his heart was broken . He suffered separation from the heavenly father for our sake. We must seize from sinning because that’s what nailed Him to the cross.

(Galatians 2:20) I am crucified with Christ.

(Romans 8:12) ” Therefore brothers we are debtors not to the flesh, to live even after the flesh” If the flesh is demanding anything, say! Wait a minute flesh, I don’t owe you anything.

The flesh wants you to concentrate on it and not on your spirit. But you must say to the flesh, am going to care for my soul, am going to care for my spirit.

Click https://christground.com/2019/06/19/proper-motive-in-serving-the-crucified-king-by-pastor-w-f-kumuyi/ to get full message.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Thank The Living God / Exclusive! TB Joshua’s Choir Celebrates Christmas With Song At Bethlehem ( Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.