Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. (1886 Views)

Hell Fire Is Not Logical / Why We Can’t Jump To Conclusions About Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo —CAN / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2019
This aims at drawing "common sense" arguments about the teaching of hellfire. lt does not mean in any way to berate any religion.
One of the doctrines of helleire is that: As soon as a man dies he goes before an angel who opens a 'cctv'-don't mind me-recording of all his deeds, and if found guilty goes immediatly to hell. So my argument is this: when l die after a period of time my flesh starts to rot and eventually turns to manure-common fact. If the flesh turns to manure on the ground, what is then burning in fire?(lol) common sense. Or you may love to argue: that The burning creates the decaying process. Then l would just tell my people to preserve my body so l would somehow cheat hellfire(lol).
Satan the one that caused man to sin is convinently roasting people like borle and fish-this one baffels me-. This doctrine potrays the Christian God as being unjust, for him to allow this. It's like there is some sort of conspiracy amongst them-I mean.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2019
CONT
The doctrine of predestination has it that our life is a plot written by God. So I argue: if l become a thief l should not be hanged for it-l mean-it has already been planned for me before l was born, so it's not my fault, why suffer me because of the plan you created for me. It makes no sense at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2019
i am sitting on the fence today, no war
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by frfrank(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2019
Odi kwa serious

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by ashlyfab78(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2019
imiski:
CONT
The doctrine of predestination has it that our life is a plot written by God. So I argue: if l become a thief l should not be hanged for it-l mean-it has already been planned for me before l was born, so it's not my fault, why suffer me because of the plan you created for me. It makes no sense at all.

It makes no sense at all bro...why would a God the Bible called God of love torment people for thousands of years and be cool watching them going through pain....even me a human being cannot wish for someone to burn even for a minute.....

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2019
ashlyfab78:

It makes no sense at all bro...why would a God the Bible called God of love torment people for thousands of years and be cool watching them going through pain....even me a human being cannot wish for someone to burn even for a minute.....

I swear bruv. It goes beyond common sense.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2019
frfrank:
Odi kwa serious
Very serious oh. If we dont let people know, we will continue to live in unecessary ignorance

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2019
I wanted to with this piece, burn the hell outta that fire(lol). So i'm open to constructive reasonable arguments.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Yahman1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
imiski:
CONT
I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yahman1:
I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have even been expecting one of the hellfireist-I dont even know whether the grammer is correct-to refute any of my arguements none has showed up. I still dey wait them sha.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by referandum(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
The human is made to adapt to situations, if hell was real and I was put there after a period, I would naturally adapt to the condition i found myself, but if its my spirit that was put there; spirits dont feel pain, so either way it's a win-win at the end for me.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by CosmicGoat: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Fools
Ignoramuses
Idiots

Hell Fire has been a system of justice laid down by God to punish erring angels. It has existed even before the creation of man.
Angels were already in hell before Satan even got there. So shut the Bleep up.
Hell was not created for man. Man was implicated in this terrible judgement by the serpent.

Hell was not created for man. That's it
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by referandum(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
CosmicGoat:
Fools
Ignoramuses
Idiots

Hell Fire has been a system of justice laid down by God to punish erring angels. It has existed even before the creation of man.
Hell was not created for man. Man was implicated in this terrible judgement by the serpent.

Okay, so thats your own side of the story. So whats your prove to justify all you've said. And try to be mature, you can explain yourself without hurling insults, were all open minded folks ready to learn and question everything.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by arianapham: 3:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Thanks for putting this together because it's so good for read manga online This is obviously a great article.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2019
CosmicGoat:
Fools
Ignoramuses
Idiots

can you proof it?

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2019
arianapham:
Thanks for putting this together because it's so good for read manga online This is obviously a great article.
Thanks. Whats the manga online about.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by CosmicGoat: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
imiski:
can you proof it?
As if op brought proof for his own argument

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by frank317: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2019
CosmicGoat:

As if op brought proof for his own argument

Op brought in a reasonable counter argument to ur assession that hell is real. Apart from emaitional repeatation of what u think hell is, can u provide prove that hell is real?

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by imiski(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
frank317:

Op brought in a reasonable counter argument to ur assession that hell is real. Apart from emaitional repeatation of what u think hell is, can u provide prove that hell is real?
My guy I just tire. That's why I did'nt reply him.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by godlessmind: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:
This aims at drawing "common sense" arguments about the teaching of hellfire. lt does not mean in any way to berate any religion.
One of the doctrines of helleire is that: As soon as a man dies he goes before an angel who opens a 'cctv'-don't mind me-recording of all his deeds, and if found guilty goes immediatly to hell. So my argument is this: when l die after a period of time my flesh starts to rot and eventually turns to manure-common fact. If the flesh turns to manure on the ground, what is then burning in fire?(lol) common sense. Or you may love to argue: that The burning creates the decaying process. Then l would just tell my people to preserve my body so l would somehow cheat hellfire(lol).
Satan the one that caused man to sin is convinently roasting people like borle and fish-this one baffels me-. This doctrine potrays the Christian God as being unjust, for him to allow this. It's like there is some sort of conspiracy amongst them-I mean.
the thought and fear of going to hell is still keeping people in religion, once that fear is defected that person may be free from religious doctrines

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by godlessmind: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:
CONT
it's absolutely nonsense and the xtains will say it's godswill
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

And you said the magic words of the limits of your understanding in saying "my flesh" meanwhile Hell and lake of Fire is not about your flesh but about your soul, which you obviously are not conscious is there!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:
CONT

Wrong! The doctrine of predestination is that you are choose, out of the ONLY 2 Available Places and Options, where you would like to be.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2021
ashlyfab78:

It makes no sense at all bro...why would a God the Bible called God of love torment people for thousands of years and be cool watching them going through pain....

Because they have Offended Others Who have cried up to Him for Just is, like Abel.

And Love Also includes "Just is" Therefore, He Must Also be A God of "Just is" and Must therefore render to "Just is" to each man, for their Doings.

Good for Good, Pain for Pain!

ashlyfab78:

...even me a human being cannot wish for someone to burn even for a minute.....

And then you lie here, how many times have you wished Buhari dead in a day? Oya, Lie!

Or is it the babe that cheated on you or the dude that stole your phone?
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:
I have even been expecting one of the hellfireist-I dont even know whether the grammer is correct-to refute any of my arguements none has showed up. I still dey wait them sha.

I am here and I have answered!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2021
referandum:
The human is made to adapt to situations, if hell was real and I was put there after a period, I would naturally adapt to the condition i found myself, but if its my spirit that was put there; spirits dont feel pain, so either way it's a win-win at the end for me.

You had hell on earth, you could not cope with it and you begged for relief and God is Good for it is not His Will for the people of the earth to be in hell continuously, while on earth only..

So hell leaves after a set time. That is the Goodness of God in Action!

Therefore, you have not yet learnt that if you could not bear the hell that comes to earth, is it now the one that you would go and live in?
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2021
CosmicGoat:

True but now, man qualified himself to go there eg The people of the 1st World at Noah's time, Sodom and Gomorrah, Korah, Abiram and Company, The Rich man in Lazarus story as Proceeded from the Mouth of The Lord!

All these men are there!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2021
referandum:

Okay, so thats your own side of the story. So whats your prove to justify all you've said. And try to be mature, you can explain yourself without hurling insults, were all open minded folks ready to learn and question everything.

It is seen that hell comes to wrap up a person who has done great wickedness, which is is seen in torments, loss of peace, joy and laughter, abundance of sorrow and gnashing of teeth, loss of pleasure, despair, unusual hardship and suffering etc eg when a normal man sleeps with the wife of another or even cheats on his wife!

That is why you all confess from the depths of your heart that "I am in hell"!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:
can you proof it?

I have brought the proof of it!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2021
frank317:

I have brought the Proof of it!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2021
godlessmind:
the thought and fear of going to hell it still keeping people in religion, once that fear is defected that person may be free from religious doctrines

A person who stops being afraid of hell is Dead Already! The very case of "let the Dead" is in effect!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2021
God who’s omniscient created hell for you knowing that you will go there.

People with brains think this makes any sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contradictions In The Bible / Malawi's New President, Joyce Banda Speaks On TB Joshua / How To Recieve The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit: Kenneth Copeland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.