Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,329 members, 7,853,495 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Invest And Let's Do These Supplies Together - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest And Let's Do These Supplies Together (689 Views)

Let's Do Business (you Get ₦15K Daily) / Invest And Let Your Money Work For You / Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Let's Do These Supplies Together by Stevolam(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2019
My name is Stephen.

Of recent I created a thread to source for LPOs from companies that use agro commodities as raw materials.
I was able to get some leads from users that stumbled on my thread. All thanks to this noble site.
Notwithstanding, the current challenge is that we have gotten more than enough LPOs and we as a team, have limited financial capacity to finance only few of these LPOs.

Statement Of Request

We need investors who can partner with us to execute some of these LPOs that we have successfully secured.

Our Terms and Conditions

Payment is 24hours after Delivery.
Payment is made into investor's domiciliary account.
Investor/partner is allowed to bring his or her representative, who will solely handle all the financial part the project like payment to farmers at farm gate, payment to truck owner/driver, govt. fee settlement et al.
Insurance policy is in place to cover the consignment in case of theft or any unforeseen occurrence.
The profit sharing formula will be discussed behind the scene.
MOU will be drafted and signed by the two parties; both the investor and us.
Other conditions of will be discussed behind the scene.
Cost break down/cost economy for each LPO supply is in place and it's only made available to interested investors. This will also be observed and analysed behind camera ( on our WhatsApp group).

Interested investor(s) should do us a mail on Stevolam012@gmail.com
OR
chat us on WhatsApp on 07015834447
OR
call us on 07012544131

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Stuff On Ebay For Beginners / Godly Investments For Beginners / Invest #6800 Above And Get Twice Your Money In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.