Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,540 members, 7,861,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Dislike Argument But I Was Forced To Engage In One Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Dislike Argument But I Was Forced To Engage In One Today. (404 Views)

We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents / I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / Adesola Adeduntan: CBN Queries First Bank As CEO Is ‘Purportedly Forced Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dislike Argument But I Was Forced To Engage In One Today. by RajMan08146(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Let me tell you what happened.

On my way home from a shopping from ShopRite, I saw an old friend of mine. I recognized her at first glance and screamed her name.

we relived old time memories and enjoyed every conversation.

You understand the happiness that beams into your face when you meet an old friend.

During our conversation, she lamented that why should celebrities such as C Ronaldo, Wizkid, Davido, Teniola, Odunlade Adekola, Tacha etc be signed into big companies like MTN,Glo, Guinness, Nike,Coca-Cola and this likes, and why not someone unpopular like her..

I didn't want to reply her but I had no choice since there were only two of us.

Do I hear you support her? I guess you can't win.

So I said, The rich big brands know they have a better shot of getting more targeted customers by signing people that their targeted audience is addicted to than signing some uninfluentials.

I went further by saying, The big rich brands are business oriented people that want to remain in business. They need more customers so they sign more influencers.

Money is all about name, till you can build a brand that makes people give you money because of your name, you will never be poor again in life because you will be attracted to big fish always.

I have a class that explains more on how to build your business and get more customers.

OR, are you wondering which business you can do before 2019 runs down? You are also covered

It is absolutely #FREE

Join the Business Master class Now

https:///2348146176307
Re: I Dislike Argument But I Was Forced To Engage In One Today. by bravy: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Where is the argument?

You taught her.
Re: I Dislike Argument But I Was Forced To Engage In One Today. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
This one is not serious o, just tell us you are advertising yourself instead of lying about a non existing argument.
Re: I Dislike Argument But I Was Forced To Engage In One Today. by sulaimon22: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fiction argument

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Attract Money / 369digitalmarketing.com Helps You Start Your E-commerce Business In 72 Hours / Daily Sure 2-3 Odds Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.