Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (834 Views)

How My Junior Brother Gained Admission To America University With Scholarship / Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! / Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by hardeynhiyhi: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: . by MDBrand: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
hardeynhiyhi:
Good afternoon nairalanders, please I need you advise, I just gained admission to study Medicine and Surgery in a Federal institution, I recently clocked 24 just in September, please I want to know if it's too late to start studying medicine and surgery at that age? Thank you

@Seun,
@omaj4,
@fynestboi,
@Lalasticlala,
@ishylove,
@lagusta
No it's not

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Go study just ensure you get as many scholarships as possible so you stay focus...I think if you are smart just transfer your course work to a United State University

1 Like

Re: . by gideon1971(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
If its something you really want to do then go ahead and do it. The age really dosent matter. In my school we have cases of people over 30 in yr1 and more. So just put aside the age thingy and it will be over in a jiffy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
hardeynhiyhi:
Good afternoon nairalanders, please I need you advise, I just gained admission to study Medicine and Surgery in a Federal institution, I recently clocked 24 just in September, please I want to know if it's too late to start studying medicine and surgery at that age? Thank you

@Seun,
@omaj4,
@fynestboi,
@Lalasticlala,
@ishylove,
@lagusta
Congratulations on your admission! There is no age range to study Medicine. There are people above 30, 35 in medical school too. Just stay focused and finish well. No one cares about when you enter medical school, what the society is concerned with is you contributing your own quota to development and improvement of life as a Doctor.
Cheers to the Doctor you'll become in 6yrs+ time.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Yohh: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
I once had a 70year old as a junior in med school though he never crossed to the clinical wing, I actually didn't know what happened.
I also had many juniors who already had their first degrees and served but came back for medicine and surgery because of passion.
Those are even just the fortunate ones, many still chased after MBBS after their first degree but didn't get it.
Op, I'll rather congratulate u for being one of the chosen few. Ride on doc..

2 Likes

Re: . by Rursh(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
hardeynhiyhi:

@Seun,
@omaj4,
@fynestboi,
@Lalasticlala,
@ishylove,
@lagusta
Hello Adeniyi, I am vying for Uniport too. Pls try reach me on 08031543954
Re: . by Rursh(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
hardeynhiyhi:

@Seun,
@omaj4,
@fynestboi,
@Lalasticlala,
@ishylove,
@lagusta
Hello Adeniyi, Congratulations!! I am vying for Uniport too. Pls try reach me on 08031543954

(1) (Reply)

Msc Funding For International Students At Ulster University, 2020 / Landmark University Announces Free Tuition For Agricultural Programmes / UK Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.