Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST (1318 Views)

Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters / The True Reality About Migrating To Canada!!! / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by zeb04(f): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello everyone i am a clinical embryologist( majorly Work with male sperm and female egg, you must have heard of IVF for couples with fertility issue)

I know my job is not a popular one, which means I haven’t been able to find a reputable agency that handles stuffs like this.

Most of the Agency like neuprofessionals are just for nurses alone.

Pls if you have relocated successfully or have any useful information about this pls comment on here.

Preferably, i will like to get a job first before relocating.like it is done in the UK.
Re: Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by iyimide(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
What's your current maximum qualification..
Re: Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by zeb04(f): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
iyimide:
What's your current maximum qualification..
so i have a BSc in biochemistry.
certificate of training from IRSI Indonesia
And other certificates from merck.
Online MSc to start by February next year in cell biology and genetics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
zeb04:
so i have a BSc in biochemistry.
certificate of training from IRSI Indonesia
And other certificates from merck.
Online MSc to start by February next year in cell biology and genetics.
w
Re: Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by zeb04(f): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mikecold:
whats your pof?
i don’t understand what POF means
Re: Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
zeb04:
h
Re: Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 25, 2019
zeb04:
Plenty of fish grin grin. Just kidding. POF means Proof of Funds.
Re: Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Look into the U.S. The U.S has more job openings for this field.
Re: Migrating To The UK/CANADA As An EMBRYOLOGIST by Chikeluba25(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17
Congratulations.
Please can you recommend any agency for those of us in construction industry?

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Form Porch After Getting Scholarship To Study Abroad / Horses Airlifted By Swiss Military To Test Evacuation Of Injured Animals(Pics) / Need Dubai Visa Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.