Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad (320 Views)

The Mumayiun (most Dangerous Of The Enemy Of Muslims) / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad by Babaheekmat: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu my brothers and sisters

It's a shame.. Really a shame.. So sad and so frustrating.

I heard about one person named Abu Sumaya Aton. That brothers went to meet him so as to clear his shubha.

I listened to the audios in which brothers were explaining his shubha. I heard him say that Prophet Muhammad did Innovation into the deen.

I was so shocked and scared.. Very terrified and at the same time feeling like heaven is coming off our heads due to this statement.

Brothers explained a lot to him and he said it's now clear to him. Unfortunately, he has convert back to. His dolal.
Re: Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad by Babaheekmat: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
What's the judgement of anyone or someone who believes that Prophet Muhammad did bidah.?

Bidah mufasiko?
Re: Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad by Babaheekmat: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
What's the judgement on someone who Affirms sects in Islam.. TMC and others

What's the judgement of someone who mixes with the sects?

What's the judgement of someone who Affirms walimah aqiqah in Islam?
Re: Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad by Babaheekmat: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
What's the judgement of someone who Affirms sects for people who doesn't belong to any? e.g Wahabiyah, Madkhalist, Ibn Taymiyah, Jabatiyah
Re: Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad by Babaheekmat: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
What's the judgement of someone who Affirms what belongs to Allah alone (sujud) for creations of Allah
Re: Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad by Babaheekmat: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
What's the judgement of someone who kept quiet on the Factionists and their dolal they have been saying about Islam.

E.g

Adam Abdullah
Yahya Solaaty
Ibrahim Niyas
Alaro
Sharof ogbomosho
Sharof ede
Rasheed Mustapha
Habeeb Markaz and others like them
Re: Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad by Babaheekmat: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
What's the judgement of someone who hate, dislike and talk against the sunnah of rosul..

Eating with 3 fingers

And what's the judgement of someone who replaced the sunnah of rosul with another thing?

Eating with 3 fingers getting replaced with spoon Just like doing adkar with 5 fingers was replaced with tesubah
Re: Mumayiun Affirms Innovation For Prophet Muhammad by Babaheekmat: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
The aqeedah of the sects and the fake ahlu sunnah are clear..

Don't be afraid of them calling you Jabatiyah..
That's exactly how we were called Wahabiyah earlier in the ages

(1) (Reply)

B / Free 1k Giveaway: Day 7 / Social media: The biggest spying and backbiting tool..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.