Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,531 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? (632 Views)

Can Anyone Suggest Some Erotic,d**k Rising Story On Nairaland / Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think / Gospel Scripts, Christian Literature And Drama. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by kenny714433(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Stories abounds we've read, even here on nairaland that by 2030 scientist might find cure for death, studies for the cure has been intensified.

**After the creation, the creator gave the ultimate command permitting man to eat of every tree but one. Man having been deceived broke the creator's rule. Infuriated, God altered his works, introduced pains, sufferings and death. But He promised to put an end to death.

Days rolled into weeks, weeks into months and months into thousands of years. Man endured pains of death all these while but couldn't anymore.

In the year of our Lord 2030, King Abacha having found the very map of the world sketched by God himself and the very location where the Apple, the tree of life stood, in an island where the river Tigris, Euphrates, Pishin.... Flows, promised to lead the delegation of adventurers, knights, sages, scientists, etc to Eden, for as one man brought death, it will take one man to bring life. And in Eden death was birthed, in Eden, death will end.

The journey to Eden was a horror which could better be left to be imagined than experienced. It took the strongest knights efforts to fight enemies on the way, the wisest sage interpreted the map. Death caught up with many of them but alas, the survivors arrived.

Abacha's excitement couldn't be contained as he fixed his eyes on the remaining Apple, just one. But he needed more than one. Scientists analysed the fruit's constituent and were able to replicate them in the lab in form of drugs. Alas, death was conquered but at what cost?

After some hundreds of years, the world was filled up. Humans experienced all nightmares on earth but death. The only punishment left was detaching a fellow human's head on a slight provocation. Humans turned animals, malnourished, they opted for eating each other as no green leaf nor animals were left on earth. Cannibal and vampires became reality till the "Brotherhood of death" came with death vaccines.

Those whom the government forced the vaccines on metermorphosed into another creepy monsters entirely.

War! War!! War!!! Between the monster creatures, vampire humans, cannibal human, demons, robots. Earth was a nightmare but no one seems to die. The war wiped out every trace of civilization and returned the earth back to stone age.

Alas, a member of the brotherhood came up with a gas that wiped every living thing on earth except a particular family who didn't take the "Everlasting life drugs" since their system were immune to the gas.

This movie should prove Darwin Evolution theory right.
It should prove the statement thar WW3 will be fought with stick right.
It should portray an earth without death
It should begin with the stone age when the earth was new, the civilized age and take us back to stone age after the war.
I'm Kenny the storyteller.

3 Likes

Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by kenny714433(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Another script goes thus;

The rebirth of the Dark Shadows.

In the beginning, the world was ruled by God himself. God and half gods met to create creatures of their kind. Lucy, a half-god rose to assume God's throne who was now on earth busy with creation. Upon God's arrival to heaven, infuriated, He casted Lucy down to earth. An action he regretted for he saw Man being led astray by Lucy.
Infuriated for tormenting His creatures, He cursed Lucy and his angels, locked Lucy in the most protected fetters but Lucy's angels vowed to awaken the sleeping dark when the blood moon rises.

***Days rolled into weeks, weeks into months and months into thousands of years. In the year of our Lord 2019, in the western part of what is now called Africa, civilization has set in....***

NTA News: 1...NASA has predicted that Mercury will pass inbetween the moon and the sun. This will cast shadows on the moon and all who lives in the lower meridian will view the moon as a large ball of blood, a phenomenon called Blood Moon.
2....UNN to organize the maiden conference for Witchcraft in her Energy Center.

***There's palpable tension in the country and in less than two days when the blood moon rises, witches, wizards, vampires, werewolves and gobblings will unite to free Lucy to fulfill the WICCAN prophecy. The head of the church in Rome has sent crusaders to clamp down the meetings of witches in Africa and the Holy Grail, a chalice inwhich Jesus drank from during his last supper has been stolen by witches.
If the crusaders fail, the world will be put to an end which will begin the rule of Lucy.

Crusaders Horses neighing.... ...Will the crusaders succeed in their dangerous assignment to Africa?

*This movie should depict the trending UNN witchcraft studies and even though a fiction, they should make every incidence, events, dates etc look real

Suspense should be paramount.

2 Likes

Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by kenny714433(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
lincsnuel
fabuloz1
GreetMe
rexesq
sharpwriter

Thanks so much for your positive remarks. You can read the first story as well.
Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
I love the first one....

but using Abacha is funny to me
Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by GreetMe(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
The second one is better for me..

But am reading and imagining this in Hollywood Sci-fi cheesy
Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by GreetMe(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
DAVIDMOE:
I love the first one....

but using Abacha is funny to me
grin grin...
Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by Dollarseeker: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
waoo my kind of movies. Hollywood needs u bro. Nollywood no fit act this type, it is too advanced for them.

1 Like

Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by lincsnuel: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Wow, you write adventure movies. Nice, first story was well told... Seems you're still composing the second.

If you write really good story, you could try selling them to Hollywood producers/directors.

The first story is a box office movie.
Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by Dyoungstar: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
kenny714433:

Stories abounds we've read, even here on nairaland that by 2030 scientist might find cure for death, studies for the cure has been intensified.

**After the creation, the creator gave the ultimate command permitting man to eat of every tree but one. Man having been deceived broke the creator's rule. Infuriated, God altered his works, introduced pains, sufferings and death. But He promised to put an end to death.

Days rolled into weeks, weeks into months and months into thousands of years. Man endured pains of death all these while but couldn't anymore.

Nice plot, check your mail bro.
Re: Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? by kenny714433(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dyoungstar:

Nice plot, check your mail bro.

I didn't get your mail broh.

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Is A Jezebel ... Or Delilah ... Or Both / "Crazy Times" A Covid-19 Satire By Philip Mgbemena / Urgent Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.