Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different (472 Views)

Ps4 Console With Accessories And Games For Sale / Jailbreaking And Sales Of PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 Or Lower And Games Installation. / PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different by ShopNextDoor: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello,
I've been offering the following digital game package recently

SND #011 Package
FIFA 20
Death Stranding
Vampyr
Watch Dogs 2

Full account : 35k (you can sell off after you are done)
Offline account : 25k

At first glance, it looks expensive compared to digital game offers you find online. And yes, it is more expensive, but it not the same as the online/offline packages you are used to.

In the past, I made the mistake of presenting it as such. This package is not an ”online package” where you are required to be online to play (or online for some minutes). This is not a shared account where you get locked out ocassionally when other shared users are online.

This is a full package.You own the games and the account. You share with no one. You can be offline forever and still play, and you can go online without restrictions. You can add more games or DLCs if you want. It is yours. And when you are done. You can sell it. Because it is yours

This is the type of package we build at ShopNextDoor Games. The games above are worth $150 (54k) and are100% legit. Just think of it like we did the shopping for you.

And if like me, you never play online, then you can simply go for the offline access, which is a lot cheaper. You don't own the account though. grin

Call or Whatsapp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158 if you want us to build a customized package containing all the games you want (and none of the ones you don't).

Thank you for your time.

Chooks Enebeli
ShopNextDoor Games
Re: PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different by crafteck(m): 1:40am On Nov 25, 2019
ShopNextDoor:
Hello,
I've been offering the following digital game package recently

SND #011 Package
FIFA 20
Death Stranding
Vampyr
Watch Dogs 2

Full account : 35k (you can sell off after you are done)
Offline account : 25k

At first glance, it looks expensive compared to digital game offers you find online. And yes, it is more expensive, but it not the same as the online/offline packages you are used to.

In the past, I made the mistake of presenting it as such. This package is not an ”online package” where you are required to be online to play (or online for some minutes). This is not a shared account where you get locked out ocassionally when other shared users are online.

This is a full package.You own the games and the account. You share with no one. You can be offline forever and still play, and you can go online without restrictions. You can add more games or DLCs if you want. It is yours. And when you are done. You can sell it. Because it is yours

This is the type of package we build at ShopNextDoor Games. The games above are worth $150 (54k) and are100% legit. Just think of it like we did the shopping for you.

And if like me, you never play online, then you can simply go for the offline access, which is a lot cheaper. You don't own the account though. grin

Call or Whatsapp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158 if you want us to build a customized package containing all the games you want (and none of the ones you don't).

Thank you for your time.

Chooks Enebeli
ShopNextDoor Games

Fifa, pes, mk 11,gta available?
Was the account funded with psn card? Funding with stolen credit card will ban console and make it useless,
How much for always online account?
Re: PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different by ShopNextDoor: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
crafteck:

Was the account funded with psn card? Funding with stolen credit card will ban console and make it useless,

Well, I wouldn't know because I do not deal in stolen items. 100% legal
Re: PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different by crafteck(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
ShopNextDoor:

Well, I wouldn't know because I do not deal in stolen items. 100% legal

Would deal with you or probably be your permanent buyer if we link up.. Up 2 u
Re: PS4 Account And Games For Sale... This Is Different by ShopNextDoor: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
crafteck:

Send me a message on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Budget PS4 Console (seen) / Playstation3 Pads For Sale / Playstation 4 Pro With 1 Game For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.