Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Would You Have Liked Coming To This World As A Different Tribesman? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would You Have Liked Coming To This World As A Different Tribesman? (370 Views)

A Great Economic Depression Is Coming To America From 2023 Onwards / Top 10 Most Richest King In The World As At 2020 / Why Don't You Like People From A Different Tribe Or Ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Liked Coming To This World As A Different Tribesman? by Beosten(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
I just don't know why I find it difficult entertaining the thought that I came to this world not as a Yoruba man. Despite loving Europeans, I don't envy them for their colors and races.

The pic below is my favorite of all time.

Re: Would You Have Liked Coming To This World As A Different Tribesman? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Beosten:
I just don't know why I find it difficult entertaining the thought that I came to this world not as a Yoruba man. Despite loving Europeans, I don't envy them for their colors and races.

The pic below is my favorite of all time.

You are Yoruba, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Liked Coming To This World As A Different Tribesman? by obiekunie2: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
if it happens that i am opportune to come this life seven times, and in any of the time it happens that i wont be an IGBO MAN, THEN I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK AT ALL!

IF ITS NOT IGBO - THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE ANY OTHER TRIBE!

MY ONLY REGRET IS COMING AS A NIGERIAN - I WISH I BELONG TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

NDI IGBO DESERVES THEIR OWN SINGULAR NATION!

NDI IGBO AMAKA! cool

2 Likes

Re: Would You Have Liked Coming To This World As A Different Tribesman? by Beosten(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
obiekunie2:
if it happens that i am opportune to come this life seven times, and in any of the time it happens that i wont be an IGBO MAN, THEN I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK AT ALL!

IF ITS NOT IGBO - THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE ANY OTHER TRIBE!

MY ONLY REGRET IS COMING AS A NIGERIAN - I WISH I BELONG TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

NDI IGBO DESERVES THEIR OWN SINGULAR NATION!

NDI IGBO AMAKA! cool

I won't deceive you, every tribe wants their own country. I can't stand to think that Yorubas in kogi won't be in Yoruba land if Nigeria breaks into three along the major rivers.
Re: Would You Have Liked Coming To This World As A Different Tribesman? by obiekunie2: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Beosten:

I won't deceive you, every tribe wants their own country. I can't stand to think that Yorubas in kogi won't be in Yoruba land if Nigeria breaks into three along the major rivers.

bros!

abeg not every tribe want their own country ooo!

Afonjas loves nigeria so much and they also love their fulani leaders. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taking Your Spouse Name. / Maye In The Eye Of History / Chinese Herbal Doctors Tell You How To Cure Prostatitis With Acupuncture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.