Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? (13544 Views)

Bet9ja Site Shuts Down, Maybe They Are Having More Customers Than The Site Can C / 4 Tips To Use When A Customer Is Wrong / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by Bobbies007(m): 3:02am On Nov 25, 2019
I logged into my bet9ja account today , tried to book some games, but noticed i can't do anything on it.,who else is experiencing the same issue?
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by dfordam: 2:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Yes it happens, currently now the site is down you can't do anything...you can't even open the site
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by greggng: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
I hope this is not another mmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by Nightowl1171: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Bet9ja is the latest MMM. This is from the insider, customers won over 1B naira between Last Saturday and Sunday and nobody was paid and now the company's official website is completely out of service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by nolywe(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2019
You can lie eehh@the guy above me

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vinzez: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2019
There's a site maintenance/upgrade ATM, kindly surfx the number 2 to the bet9ja site you're using.

Bet9ja2.com

shop.bet9ja2.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Am experiencing same issue. Site can be opened

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by Izprince(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2019
bet9ja don't have enough money to it customers because the total amount won over the weekend is over a billion naira so they removed d IP address.... Source insider
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2019
vinzez:
There's a site maintenance/upgrade ATM, kindly surfx the number 2 to the bet9ja site you're using.

Bet9ja2.com

shop.bet9ja2.com

Thanks.

Scammer above me. Pls BEWARE!!
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by Izprince(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=vinzez post=84373436]There's a site maintenance/upgrade ATM, kindly surfx the number 2 to the bet9ja site you're using.

Bet9ja2.com

shop.bet9ja2.com

Thanks.

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER....
WEBSIT CLONER....
MONEY TAKER....
JOY DISTROYER...
I HAIL OOOO ���
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vwvw(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Beware oh. If you've entered your details on the site. Kindly reset your password once the authentic site reopens. You may be compromised

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vinzez: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2019
HopeRisingmatte:

Scammer above me. Pls BEWARE!!

So, what would I scam from you? Oponu, I run a franchise with bet9ja. I haven't been able to open my account since last night and got this info just this morning, and you're calling me a scammer?

How daft can you people be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vinzez: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2019
And I just attached a screenshot from the bet9ja2 site.

Tell me how am I going to scam you?

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by Bundaweber: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2019
vinzez:

So, what would I scam from you? Oponu, I run a franchise with bet9ja. I haven't been able to open my account since last night and got this info just this morning, and you're calling me a scammer?

How daft can you people be?

scammer

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vwvw(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2019
E go hard oh.Does this site belong to you and if it does there's a login applet for users. You know what that means right?
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vinzez: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Bundaweber:

scammer

Wetin i wan talk again, person wey no know, no know and e go remain for darkness.

How else can you explain why the main bet9ja site isn't turning up on your web browsers?

You don't use the site more than I do. I live on it.
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vinzez: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2019
vwvw:
E go hard oh.Does this site belong to you and if it does there's a login applet for users. You know what that means right?

The site doesn't in anyway belong to me. I run a franchise with Bet9ja, just in case you know what that means.

I can't tend to my customers since. And it was so pleasing when I got this info from a friend.

Also being a bit skeptical, I didn't save my password here and I have contacted Bet9ja asking if the sites are truly theirs.
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vwvw(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Okay because it looks like a cloned site. You've got to be careful sharing these sort of things. For all we know you could be in cahoots with the site owner.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vinzez: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2019
vwvw:
Okay because it looks like a cloned site. You've got to be careful sharing these sort of things. For all we know you could be in cahoots with the site owner.

If you use a secure Browser, this wouldn't bother you one bit
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vwvw(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Hehehehe nothing like secure again in this world bru. Everything anything can be hacked and compromised, not even the Great firewall of China is secured
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vinzez: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2019
My response from bet9ja now. Just like I said earlier on, they're working on the old sites.

Instead of you lot to be thankful to me for "opening" your eyes, all that was easy to come out of your keypads we're nothing but insults and false accusations. Awon site cloners.

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vwvw(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Wedone one carton of kuli kuli for you
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by vwvw(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Something is fishy. www.mobile.bet9ja2.com is working. I requested for password reset and lo and behold my balance was the same when I logged in. Everything is the same in my account. This isnt right. Bet9ja I dey shame for una
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by segunlive: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
HopeRisingmatte:
Am experiencing same issue. Site can be opened

it's not scam I used it found my actual account balance even played games with it. but I won't try depositing though
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by sofiscatedmoron: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nightowl1171:
Bet9ja is the latest MMM. This is from the insider, customers won over 1B naira between Last Saturday and Sunday and nobody was paid and now the company's official website is completely out of service.
brother lienus
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by sofiscatedmoron: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
snakeboy2:
Something is fishy. www.mobile.bet9ja2.com is working. I requested for password reset and lo and behold my balance was the same when I logged in. Everything is the same in my account. This isnt right. Bet9ja I dey shame for una
it seems someone is tryna hack the site by taking over their dns server
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by clemzo101(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Login into that fake site u are on your own, be careful guys. Wait for the site you know cones up
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Received a text message from bet9ja. The page is legit

Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by West2019(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bobbies007:
I logged into my bet9ja account today , tried to book some games, but noticed i can't do anything on it.,who else is experiencing the same issue?
same here broda
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by West2019(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
final is opening now thank God
Re: Bet9ja Site Is Down, What Is Wrong??? by West2019(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
vinzez:
And I just attached a screenshot from the bet9ja2 site.

Tell me how am I going to scam you?
scammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Know A Replica If You Saw One? / If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) / Nigeria Mulls $20 Billion Offers To Sell Transmission Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.