Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

How To Submit My Song To Music Stores Like Boomplay, Itunes And Other - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Submit My Song To Music Stores Like Boomplay, Itunes And Other (404 Views)

Spotify, Apple Music, Boomplay And Youtube Playlist Submission For Free 2021 / Olades : I Must Blow This Year If I Release My Song / Upload Your Songs To ITunes And Other Foreign Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit My Song To Music Stores Like Boomplay, Itunes And Other by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2019
As an artist you need to monetize your music but before you monetize your track you need to get your song to music stores that pay artist based on stream and download their track or album get,
These stores are boomplay, itunes, apple music, Spotify, Amazon and so many others.

You might ask how do I submit my track to these stores and can I contact these stores directly?
The answer to your question is yes you can submit your tracks but its with the help of music Aggregators,

Aggregators are a conduit to help you distribute your music globally through digital stores and streaming platforms.
Cogmusic is an Aggregators that has helped artist submit there track to relevant stores.
If you reading this then now is the right time to take action call us via 07063695282 to get the required information you need

(1) (Reply)

Are U Intersted In Artiste Pics And Musical Video With Affordable Price / Gratitude To All Nairlanders !!! / Looking For Dope Beats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.