Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

what - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / what (1442 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what by icingbaby(f): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2006
sorry. grin grin
Re: what by ldollier(f): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2006
haha icingbabe now you dont expect me to believe that shocked sike just joking

well everybody steals. am sure ja rule stole something, afterall dmx steals cheesy. but am sure whomever that sued him is just trying to get some money.

i mean what about nigerian artist, they steals a lot of american artist songs especially fiddy's songs. hmm i should snitch and tell fiddy so he can sue them
Re: what by spikelord(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2006
ldollier:

haha icingbabe now you don't expect me to believe that shocked sike just joking

well everybody steals. am sure ja rule stole something, afterall dmx steals cheesy. but am sure whomever that sued him is just trying to get some money.

i mean what about nigerian artist, they steals a lot of american artist songs especially fiddy's songs. hmm i should snitch and tell fiddy so he can sue them

If Ja had stolen anything, then he'll have been busted! No game sister!
Re: what by ldollier(f): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2006
spikelord:

If Ja had stolen anything, then he'll have been busted! No game sister!

you wanna know why he wasn't busted, cuz the people he stole it from were like "that loser can have it, he wont sell a dime"

holla grin
Re: what by Ciaralover(f): 3:01am On Jan 22, 2006
In Da Club was a song given to him. It was really supposed to be given to D12 but they give it to Fiddy.Its not a problem for Fiddy and we all know why!!! grin smiley wink
Re: what by Seun(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2006
Source, please.
Re: what by spikelord(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2006
ldollier:

you want to know why he wasn't busted, because the people he stole it from were like "that loser can have it, he wont sell a dime"

holla grin

U're wrong sister. He used to be reigning then even more than Fiddy of now. They would have sued him for stealing their song. And moreover, He released meaningful albums.

Don't make me hate Fiddy please!
Re: what by hotangel2(f): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2006
Y'all be crackin me up with your arguments abt who's better.

But im stcikin to 50 tho.
Re: what by ldollier(f): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2006
spikelord:

U're wrong sister. He used to be reigning then even more than Fiddy of now. They would have sued him for stealing their song. And moreover, He released meaningful albums.

Don't make me hate Fiddy please!

spikelord did you see your sentence grin, i made it in bold, you said he was reigning then(1999-2001) that i can agree BUT AS SOON AS FIDDY BLEW UP, HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

pls hunnie i aint trying to make you hate fiddy, but just trying to enlighten you on how wack ja rule is and will ever be.

(1) (Reply)

Downloadable Naija Songs Https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi / Something About Timaya / Its Official-lord Of Ajasa Disses Da Grin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.