Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,462 members, 7,857,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

VIDEO: Why Nadia Buari Wept At Dumelo’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Why Nadia Buari Wept At Dumelo’s Wedding (512 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Why Nadia Buari Wept At Dumelo’s Wedding by chrysora: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
A video showing how Nadia Buari wept at John Dumelo’s wedding has popped up.

She was happy for the couple, especially, Gifty, Dumelo’s wife. They have called themselves “Besties” on social media.

The video was shared by Dumelo’s wife to celebrate Nadia on her birthday.

Best described as tears of joy, Nadia’s action expressed the happy moment of seeing her best friends get married.

Mrs Dumelo shared the video on her Instagram page to celebrate Nadia on her birthday. She wrote: “She wept like a baby on my wedding day….I love and adore you @iamnadiabuari …..happy birthday darling.”

Nadia also responded telling the whole reason why she cried. According to her, watching her friends walk down the aisle was so beautiful to her and at that time, the tears of joy meant the world to her; iamnadiabuari: “Just watching u walk down that isle soo beautiful shedding those tears of joy meant the world to me. I love u bae.”

The post has attracted some reactions from fans with many describing it in their own words.

Edna, for instance, said this is what we call best friends: edn_aa: “This what we call best friends.”

Watch video

https://www.chrysora.com/2019/11/25/video-why-nadia-buari-wept-at-dumelos-wedding/

(1) (Reply)

Iamcardib Shuts Down Strip Club, Sprayed $10,000 (VIDEO) / Wow!! See The List Of The Most Controversial Celebs In 2019 As Nairamarley Tops / Cardi B Loves For Nigeria Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.