Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

"Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / "Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality (931 Views)

Finally, CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY Is A Reality! Thoughts? / Experts Will Soon Decide If Gaming Addiction Is To Become An Official Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality by LucemFerre: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Remember that movie where VR gaming makes you look stupid in reality but, a badass in the game... Well, I found a video with 360° treadmill that simulates that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugn9YHyvtS8
Re: "Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality by typicalgamer(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
LucemFerre:
Remember that movie where VR gaming makes you look stupid in reality but, a badass in the game... Well, I found a video with 360° treadmill that simulates that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugn9YHyvtS8

and you are hating on half life vr
Re: "Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality by LucemFerre: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
typicalgamer:

and you are hating on half life vr

Yes, I'm still hating it and will hate it because I'm not gonna be able to play it, and neither will majority of gamers. This is just news, not a campaign
Re: "Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality by typicalgamer(m): 5:35am On Nov 26, 2019
LucemFerre:

Yes, I'm still hating it and will hate it because I'm not gonna be able to play it, and neither will majority of gamers. This is just news, not a campaign

I agree wif you on this one

bruh
Re: "Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality by MiracleOparah(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
You'll either need an RTX 10005080 and/or 1gb/s internet speed to play that level of reality.
Re: "Ready Player One" Will Soon Be A Reality by LucemFerre: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
MiracleOparah:
You'll either need an RTX 10005080 and/or 1gb/s internet speed to play that level of reality.

Lol... Probably grin

(1) (Reply)

Simracing On Twitch / Xbox One For Sale / A Really Round Bear Found On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.