Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View (34406 Views)

Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
The way the country is now, so many things happening in so many parts of the country.

But not all of us know this. 3 weeks ago, a young man and colleague were hired from Lagos to go work in Benin, before long, his phone went dead. His friend called his brother and told him, his brother was being butchered.

He thought it was a joke. When he tried to call his brother, the line didn't go through, neither did the friends number go through as well.

The only thing he could recall being told was that his brother was going to work in a Chinese factory around Sapele area of Benin City.

If you are conversant with Benin, areas you have to be wary about when entering vehicles are:

Asoro - Ugbiyokho road
Ugbowo Lagos road
Oluku
Ringroad
Ramat park
Agbor park
New Benin

Upper Mission road
Boundary road GRA
Textile mill road
Sapele road
Ekenwan Barracks
Ekpoma

These are areas were incidents of kidnapping and ritual killings have been recorded in the state
There are many others.... Just dropping a few first

Do you know any hotspots around your neighborhood you wish others should be aware and careful about? Please share below

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by HarunaWest(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
All roads that lead into and out of Kogi state are hot spots...All roads linking one L.G.A to the other in Kogi state are also flash points.....The governor has really tried in terms of security buh still yet, the criminals keep getting bolder. Like Today,they killed and kidnapped again along Lokoja Abuja road upon there's a JTF exercise going on there... As for Abuja,Kuje is now a hotspot for Herdsmen, Once chance robbers and ritualists reign between zuba to the township.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nvc078: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Meanwhile, Mompha is now in prison yard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
HarunaWest:
All roads that lead into and out of Kogi state are hot spots...All roads linking one L.G.A to the other in Kogi state are also flash points...Today they killed and kidnapped again along Lokoja Abuja road upon there's a JTF exercise going on there... As for Abuja,Kuje is now a hotspot for Herdsmen, Once chance robbers and ritualists reign between zuba to the township.
Thanks bros...we need this kind of information to stay safe, especially for strangers visiting for the first time
I think the time has come we need to start carrying tasers and pepper spray for drivers , bike riders and people that try to kidnap us physically ....women especially need it, because, over 60% of kidnap victims are women!
Shock your assailant with current including rapists to escape

Also, when a driver changes direction while in a journey, whether he informs the passengers or not, and heads to a route you don't know, with the following excuses:

Short cut
Avoid traffic jam or hold up
Police road block etc

Well....these are the typical excuses they give before theg activate their charms on passengers.....they have just faced a route that will take them to their final hideouts in forests, villages, uncompleted structures, rocky areas, mansions in city centers, hotels, and residential places

Change of route is a red flag...take note....immediately you observe anything like that, my brothers and sisters, start praying for Gods favour, protection and rescue

Don't believe their excuses o.....many who did...have ended up being butchered....
How can a driver face another route or takes different route and yet passengers who have not been hypnotized would just keep quiet?
Why are they always in a hurry?
Speak out and most importantly.....start praying because even if you demand they stop, once on that route , they don't stop until they get to their destination

If you see a police check point raise alarm
If it is within city centers, raise alarm inside the bus o....
If you suspect you can jump out , abeg jump o.....better I jump and die from natural death than be butchered for my part
Be ready to cause accident if you are near the drivers seat....kpatakpata, we all die together in a crash.. Grab the steering or cover the drivers eyes

Whike all these are feasible and have been done by many kidnapped passengers, the charms and spells they use on passengers makes it difficult...because it hypnotises passengers and makes them like robot, who do what they are told

So prayer is the overall key....pray to Jehovah
Pray against the driver
His conductor
Their charms
And the destination they are taking you to
The prayer will disrupt their demonic activities and make them reject you and even everybody for rituals
That is why our hands needs to be clean always before God Almighty

43 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
If you are looking for a job, please don't waste your time with roadside banners advertising #35,000 milk or tomatoes factory work....all those handbills, flyers and white chalk vacancies on walls are traps for kidnapping or defrauding gullible Nigerians...don't call the phone numbers o...you might get hypnotized and kidnapped for rituals

Don't go for useless job interviews in unknown and far places
Don't fall for fake promises of employment and abroad travel from strangers and overly nice people you don't know from Adam.

Don't let a total stranger deceive you with job offer or promise. Ifnhe asks you to come to X y z place, that they are waiting for you, especia!ly if the place is hidden, it is a trap. To kidnap you.
There are special traosfor kidnapping gullible hob seekers.

Naso the stranger come nice to the point of helping you get a job?
For this town?

If you believe in the offer, but you don't know the name and address of the company in question, wow.....if you go.....especially when they are using phone to direct you, and telling you to wait for a vehicle to takeyou to the company or the place for interview...your own done already finish.

Na so shell, Glo,Mtn or Guineas take dey dojob interview?
Una done see company wet go provide free transport for job seekers to convey them to the company for interview?

Of course, interview with the slaughter man at the ritualist den or abattoir

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Take note, in some parts of Benin, reports shows you can easily get kidnapped very early in the morning 5-6am via commercial buses and cabs...so be watchful

When entering a public transport vehicle:
Watch the driver
His passengers
Their seating arrangment
The free seats left
If na inside, me I nor dey enter especially on express
I stay front seat and by the door

Sometimes, they are always in a hurry

Study the way people rush them, sometimes many of the passengers are fake
They do it to deceive innocent people, they usually withdraw when unsuspecting passengers have entered
Along with one or two gang members
They always like to reserve free seat near the door for their gang member whom they pick along the way to complete the kidnap job

It is essential to pray before you live your house each day
Pray as u enter public buses and walk at night

At night watch the passengers carefully o....if you are uncertain, keep praying because you can never tell

Prayer is very important

Read the thread for over 1001 ideas to protect yourself and loved ones from become missing persons this seasons

As 60-70% happens via public transport...be prayerful and vigilant

49 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ikorodu axis, oshodi,Toyota,mushin,apapa,surulere,lasu Iba road,mowe ibafo, Lagos Ibadan expressway, otedola bridge, abiola gardens ,lekki,ajah....all in Lagos...are places you need to shine your eyes carefully when taking public transport...be careful because the one chance drivers in that state high gan!

In 2004, an okada man almost kidnap me around Alausa secretariat. I told him I was going to Magodo, instead he took me down to Abiola gardens area, went down that bridge around isheri or so and finally, went to a deserted building overlooking the huge moat and forest separating magodo from isheri .....o boy I was very scared
I kept asking where are you taking me to, he kept quiet and said nothing.. His face was emotionless.
He just kept riding from express, down the road beside otedola brigds or so, around isheri, he rode to a quiet community below the bridge, entered a footpath and went to the back of a house on the street.
Unfortunately for him, before he could stop at the building, very hidden and the type criminals hide, I had already jumped down from the bike and ready to flee at the sound or sight of anything . He took me to an uncompleted building behind a forest, a place I have never been before all my life or ever thought of.

Strangely, he just stayed in front of this hidden dark uncompleted building overlooking the most....as if he was expecting some one to come out...i was studying him from afar . I asked him, is this Magodo? The only thing he said, is that , he though this place , back of that huge moat separating Magodo from isheri , leads to Magodo. I was just looking at him. In my mind, your plan, done already fail.

after some minutes of waiting , I just walked away from the hidden place to avoid wahala.......when he saw me leaving, he kicked up his bike and came to meet me....He didn't say a word And took me straight to Onanuga street, in Magodo where I was going in the first place.
So my question is, why take me down that place from Alausa Ikeja ?
My mind told me, he wanted to hand me over to kidnappers in that uncompleted building hidden by bushes and overlooking a forested most

If some guys had jumped out while we were still there together or even before I jumped down from the bike, how could I have escaped? Would I be alive today?

That is exactly what happens with many okada rider in Lagos state.
Take me to A, they will take you to B. And if you are not fortunate, that location B is not coincidce......they are kidnappers who have paid him to supply passengers.
One chance drivers and okada riders many for this country sha!

So always be careful.....it was years later I saw police public alert that otedola under brigde and environs were hotspots for kidnapping and ritual killings.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
If your friend receives an urgent call, asking him or her to come for a job, contract or money or party...whatever ..urgently and your friend is asking you to go with him....don't go o....many Nigerians son follow their go for good

They may have arranged to harvest your organs before you show up

17 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Have you recent!y meet an old time friend? Is he asking you to visit him? Is asking to take you to a joint, he knows but you don't?

Well....some persons have been kidnapped like that o...by old time friends.
Under no circumstance must you follow them to somewhere you don't know

There are many places a long last friend will take you to and that may be your end

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Are you planning on travelling on interstate journey?
Well, go straight to the park to enter vehicle
Don't stand by the road side waiting for any commercial or private vehicle that comes to take you to your destination

It is risky o....you never can tell ...you might end up in one chance someday

Remember, drivers at government motor parks nationwide have connections to ritualists too...if you go to some parks after official closing hours, any commercial vehicle you see around the park may not be genuine o

Many of them can simply load passengers from the park premises after closing hours and still kidnap them for sale to rjtualists

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ritualist terms for kidnapped passengers and human parts:
Pure water
Coconut
Goats
Ice block

If you are travelling on interstate and you hear the driver using such terms while speaking with someone on the phone....well....start to fire prayer....he may telling the parson on the other end....the number of victims he has

If your driver was on phone call while travelling and after some time, he slows down and says his engine his faulty or has broken down, wow, the driver is about to sell the passengers to ritualist

If within minutes of the vehicle breaking down, another commericial vehicle suddenly shows up to rescue the passengers, that's a perfect kidnap strategy
Even if it is your original driver that uses phone to call another driver to come and rescue you. be suspicious....he might be offloading his cargoe to ritualists who have already paid him.

A driver whose vehicle breaks down is supposed to work on it and continue the journey if he starts looking for another vehicle for you guys....that's a bad omen

Finally, if your vehicle breaks down while travelling....be wary of vehicles that come to rescue you.....

For a long time, this how some wicked commercial interstate drivers in government parks facilitate the kidnap of their passengers....by deliberately stranding them in the middle of nowhere but the passengers usually don't know

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Do not jog when everywhere is still dark early in the morning ..... to kidnap or murder you during such times is very easy
Wait till daylight appears, when you can see the next person

25 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Don't walk at night on roads frequented by mad people during the day.....anywhere you see made patrolling during the day.....at night, it is their zone...if the evil ones encounter you late in the evening or even under cover of darkness, how to pluck your head may be their next target

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by anonymuz(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:
Ikorodu axis, oshodi,Toyota,mushin,apapa,surulere,lasu Iba road,mowe ibafo, Lagos Ibadan expressway, otedola bridge, abiola gardens ,lekki,ajah....all in Lagos...are places you need to shine your eyes carefully when taking public transport...be careful because the one chance drivers in that state high gan!
that ikorodu and mowe ibafo road, im always scared of those routes

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2019
When around brigdes, drains and canals in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Onitsha, port Harcourt, kano, Kaduna, delta, Enugu, kwara, abuja and other such places, especially at night.. .understand that your life is at risk.....from ritual killers lurking around places

If your car breaks down at night around such places, leave it and flee else, you will become a missing person by day break

If you think thieves might steal Your battery etc and so you want to hang around at night in your car, well, ritual killers will target you to steal your head,penis, heart etc

When driving around notorious neighborhoods, be security conscious.
Always watch your rareview mirror when driving to see if you are been trailed

Always be observant of people's movement around your car, and ensure you are alert to intruders entering your car unsuspectingly . pin your passenger doors when in wrong areas and wind up so no body can grab or touch you from the side

When driving home, observe if people are hanging around your gates or compound...if they are drive by and don't stop to avoid kidnappers
Be careful with fine fine girls who ask for lifts ......many of them are no good..can set you when they ask you to take them to a specific place, e.g her street

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2019
anonymuz:
that ikorodu and mowe ibafo road, im always scared of those routes

My former landlord, entered one chance around ikorodu way back in 2000/2001.....when they eventually located him, it was inside thick forest, dead and decaying with his eyes gorged out. Fellow passengers were slaughtered too and their clothes strewn round the forest.

Those roads, na just God dey protect person thers

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by anonymuz(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Do not board a bus at park that is not authorised by government. Don't travel at night.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Finally. don't send kids errands at night .....it is a dangerous practice amongst parents. Go by yourself, if you must.
So many kids have gone missing like that!
Teach your kids never to respond to strangers or allow strangers touch them
They should not receive gifts,money or sweets from strangers and should!d never pick things from the floor or ground
They must bring any gift given to them by a close family friend home to show you the parents, must not beg for food or long for it outside
Should never answer a stranger that calls them
They must avoid following their friends everywhere, or follow them home after school
They should never play on the road on their way home and should come home straight
They should always b observant and tell the parents about strangers around the house,street or school or roads
Don't let neighbors turn your child to messenger when you are not at home and even when you are home...it is a bad practice
Should shout Jehovah or Jesus when strangers try to grab them. They must !earn to shout for help and run from people fol!owing them suspiciously

Don't think your kids are too small...they know wicked and bad people are ecverywbere .So teach and enlighten them on what to do to stay safe from kidnappers.

Again. When it comes to public transportation, don't always be looking for cheap fare
Don't always be in a hurry

These are two deadly behavior that can make you fall into the handhands of one chance

Ritualists and one chance can lower their prices to catch gullible passengers
So be careful

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2019
anonymuz:
Do not board a bus at park that is not authorised by government. Don't travel at night.
Very true
Me, I nor dey try am

7 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by anonymuz(m): 1:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:

My former landlord, entered one chance around ikorodu way back in 2000/2001.....when they eventually located him, it was inside thick forest, dead and decaying with his eyes gorged out. Fellow passengers were slaughtered too and their clothes strewn round the forest.

Those roads, na just God dey protect person thers
please be always careful especially at night. Ritualistic in the name of Yahoo are much in that Areas

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by anonymuz(m): 1:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:

Very true
Me, I nor dey try am
please be always careful especially at night. Ritualistic in the name of Yahoo are much in that Areas
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Don't be showy in your neighborhood...buying and driving new cars everywhere..announcing your yourself and your wealth...one day it will be your turn to be kidnapped

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2019
If you have kids, always keep them in sight when in church ...don't think that because it is a church ....kidnappers would not be around..

Churxhes have been kidnappers poaching ground for years...if your kid need to pee or buy ice cream ,biscuit or whatever, please take him or her out yourself and bring the child back in. They must not leave your sight

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Need house help or sales worker?
Do not just hire anybody that applies for the job........
Especially if you have little ones

Many times, kidnappers posing as house help or job seekers have succeeded in kidnapping the children of their new masters

Don't leave your baby for your newly employed apprentice or house help
Don't leave your baby for a single woman or spinster who newly rented a room or apartment in your compound

Don't leave your child for strangers to watch for you while you quickly want to go to market. Pick up something or return home to pick something

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Wow, how times have changed. So Benin city is now a kidnapping hotspot? shocked

During my days then at Uniben you never hear of such, but that was years ago. Sad,sad,sad undecided

10 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2019
Are you the type that sees money on the floor ,ground or road and pick it,thinking that God done bless your bread?
Well....it is a very bad habit
If you nor lost money
Then don't pick money or anything that I'd not yours you see on the ground

You must drill this message like borehole into your children's head, even your relatives

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Do you like to free parties, anywhere there are food and drinks?
Are you always looking for where to eat free food or drinks?
Well, there are plenty of parties and social events going on everywhere

But some of them, are not ordinary
So, be careful about the kind of party you go and how you eat

In Bini we call free things like food, that can kill you,Kporkior(poison)

Nothing is free in life

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2019
If you enter a vehicle and your passengers suddenly start arguing about money,diamond or business or how to share money....under no account must you open your mouth and add one word to their conversation.

Just shut your mouth up if you do not want to be kidnapped

It is an old trick that dates back to the 70s
Don't be a mugu o

Once they start talking, and try to make you contribute by asking questions, all sorts of questions, shut up o
And quickly and calmly stop in the nearest bus stop

If there is no nearby bus stop
Tell the driver to stop stop stop

I forgot something
He will stop and get the hell out of the midst of kidnapped who would take you to their abattoir and harvest your body parts

Don't let greed kill you before your time

44 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo / Two Suspected Kidnappers Caught After Collecting N5m Ransom In Edo (Photo) / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.