Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos (3135 Views)

Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / I had always suspected the church, my gf was also an usher'- Fresh Fm OAP / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Cool FM on-air personality, Oladotun Kayode, popular known as Do2dtun is presently in celebratory mood as he has just joined the league of Lagos landlords.

The popular Nigerian OAP and MC took to his Insragram page to share a photo of his newly acquired house.

He uses the opportunity to advice that, while it is necessary to worship God, it's also important to work super hard.

Meanwhile Dotun wasted no time to reply a troll who thew a jab at him saying that the new house wasn’t acquired from Dotun's pay as an OAP.

See their exchange HERE

1 Share

Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by Birdeyeview: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2019
smart-hard work pays
Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2019
my mates are building duplex while I'm building my next bet9ja ticket..

2 Likes

Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by ralmix(m): 4:53am On Nov 26, 2019
God bless me
Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by Velaxii: 5:12am On Nov 26, 2019
May the Almighty bless us all

1 Like

Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by femi4: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2019
The energy gad hype man
Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by bogdaddy(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Bros I feel your pain
wittyt98:
Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by Evect(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Nice one. Congrats to him
Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by PapaNnamdi: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2019
wittyt98:
we all curse the discovery of bet9ja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool FM OAP, Dotun Shares Photos Of His Newly Acquired Duplex In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Dotun the loudmouth talkative angry.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola’s Second Daughter Is Beautiful, But Ifedioku The Igbo Girl More Sexy See / Juventus To Pay Ozo N1.8 Billion As Monthly Salary / Zazu Meets The Ol*sho President, Mandy Kiss And Took Her To Studio To Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.