Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,602 members, 7,843,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

"Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee (3460 Views)

Rotimi Proposes To His Girlfriend, Vanessa Mdee (Video) / Vanessa Mdee Covers TushMagazine New Issue / Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by mercyokoro24(f): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Vanessa Mdee and Rotimi seem to be taking their relationship to the next level.

The babe has been away from Tanzania for a pretty long time. She has been spending her time with her new lover, Rotimi, Power actor who is based in the US.

Vanessa returned home briefly and an interview where the question of her new relationship with the actor came up.

As she answered, she had that honeymoon glow. The one where you smile and blush at the mention of your partners name and even when talking about them just sends some butterflies to your tummy. I know this because I have been there.

She was asked her if she has plans of moving to the US to be with him and she did not hesitate at all. Vanessa Mdee affirmed that is her plan.

“So does this mean that you will be visiting the states more often or even consider moving there?” Millard Ayo asked

Vanessa Mdee answered saying, “Aaah, yap. But of course, Tanzania is home but because I am in the process of building a relationship with Rotimi I love being with him. He gives me so much joy. He is the type of guy when I am around him I feel free and that this is the life I am supposed to be living. “

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/power-star-rotimi-confirms-his.html

1 Share

Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by mercyokoro24(f): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by DRPAIT123(m): 2:01am On Nov 26, 2019
Girls so much like this being free thing
I wonder what it really means these days wink
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by RichDad1(m): 3:40am On Nov 26, 2019
Vanessa my crush that year. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by wittyt98(m): 4:36am On Nov 26, 2019
all these "Fúk me I fûk you" relationships grin

it's only a matter of time. e go soon clear for their eyes

Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by Velaxii: 5:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Wow what a cute couple
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by Fizzymike1(m): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2019
Happy for them. I officially resign from bad belle committee
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by mercyokoro24(f): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2019
mercyokoro24:
Vanessa Mdee and Rotimi seem to be taking their relationship to the next level.

The babe has been away from Tanzania for a pretty long time. She has been spending her time with her new lover, Rotimi, Power actor who is based in the US.

Vanessa returned home briefly and an interview where the question of her new relationship with the actor came up.

As she answered, she had that honeymoon glow. The one where you smile and blush at the mention of your partners name and even when talking about them just sends some butterflies to your tummy. I know this because I have been there.

She was asked her if she has plans of moving to the US to be with him and she did not hesitate at all. Vanessa Mdee affirmed that is her plan.

“So does this mean that you will be visiting the states more often or even consider moving there?” Millard Ayo asked

Vanessa Mdee answered saying, “Aaah, yap. But of course, Tanzania is home but because I am in the process of building a relationship with Rotimi I love being with him. He gives me so much joy. He is the type of guy when I am around him I feel free and that this is the life I am supposed to be living. “

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/power-star-rotimi-confirms-his.html
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by Soulsymbol99: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2019
Cool,bk 2 his roots cool Africa we r the best cool
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2019
He's doing good in music too.
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
He's doing good in music too.
True, he was signed by 50 cent one time
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by dominique(f): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Cute, they should release music together and cute kids too
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2019
I was into bbw women till d day I fûck lekpa since then I never look back all these girls like venessa Mdee if they handle you for bed...you fit pay bride price
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by seunmohmoh(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Beautiful couple.
Re: "Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee by Fabolousibk1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congrats to them
But guyz is this true?

(1) (Reply)

5 Handsome Men Chidinma Ekile Has Dated / Wow! Lucy And Praise Had Sex? (full Video) / Davido Wasn't Lying, He Gifted Chioma Porcshe - Chioma's Neighbor Shared Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.