Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Transfer Airtime From Any Network To Another Network Free - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Transfer Airtime From Any Network To Another Network Free (418 Views)

How Do I Transfer Airtime To My Bank Account / How TO Get Up To 1GB Free Data On Any Network With Flaim App / How To Transfer Airtime To All Network With One Sim Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Airtime From Any Network To Another Network Free by Tipspicker: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Do you know you can actually transfer airtime from one network to another different network without any delay? Of course it's really possible. You can transfer credit from MTN to 9mobile, Glo or Airtel and vice versa.

Transfer Airtime From Any Network To Another Network

This service has been available for quite sometime now but only a few knows about it. This service will come in handy for those who don't have all the major networks in Nigeria.

Now, you can actually transfer airtime from MTN to 9mobile, Airtel to Glo, Glo to MTN, Airtel to 9mobile and vice versa.

It's very simple and much straightforward. All you need to do is follow the steps outlined below.

https://www.tipspicker.com/2019/11/transfer-airtime-to-any-another-network.html

Re: Transfer Airtime From Any Network To Another Network Free by wapo: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2019
Na lie,i did it and they were just deducting money from my sim.without any airtime swap,they are SCAMMERS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Trap Security Bank Door System / Electrical Materials / Google, Andela, And Pluralsight Just Launched TheĀ  2020 Google Africa Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.