Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? (35184 Views)

How To Choose The Best Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria / Who knows the Best Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria? / Please Review - Cheapest Bulk SMS Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by doncigalo: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2010
I would please like to know what is the most reliable bulk SMS provider in Nigeria in terms of price,service delivery and developer  support such as providing API's.

Regards
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by webbrain07: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
GET YOUR OWN BULK SMS PORTAL WEBSITE IN 24 HOURS
Let the professional design your own bulk SMS Portal
like www.smsafrique.com. VISIT www.webbrainconsults.com or call our hotline 08031977935
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by lojik(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
Check out www.estoresms.com that provides sms at N1.00k/sms and build a complete reseller website plus domain and hosting for 5k.
www.estoresms.com is the cheapest in Nigeria and the have api.
If they build a reseller website for you, you'll also have an api.

I know this because i developed the joomla component they use for their site and for resellers.
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by ojochidem(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2011
www.KudiSMS.com is one of Nigeria's leading BULK SMS providers, offering you as low as 100units for N1.50k/unit. Our services are fast and efficient. We offer you FREE Test SMS units on Registration. Instant delivery is guatanteed. Call/text 07039338949 or 08077159995 for more.
[url=http://
www.kudisms.com]
www.kudisms.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by Timileyin(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2011
Trust me, I have tried them all, Crystaltxts.com is the best, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ send as low as 0.99k, Yu can't bet that
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by teeklear(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
www.klearsms.com is Nigeria's largest and most reliable sms platform. Sign up today!!!
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by frisahost(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2011
i need a reliable sms gateway i want to start my own sms portal
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by yuri007: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2011
Visit www.catholicsms.com we offer bulksms at the cheapest rates available in Nigeria. And for Christians & Catholics out there, we offer value added SMS services like daily minute meditations, Mass reminders and lots more. Visit us today and get true value.
Contact us and see how you can start sending messages for your churches/parishes and start earning cool cash.
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by umohmoses: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
[center][size=18pt]IF YOU FIND A BETTER PRICE & SERVICE
WE'LL BEAT IT
[/size][/center]

1 Like

Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by teeklear(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2012
www.klearsms.com is constantly open for registration. Register now and get free units. Payment can be made into the Klearsms bank account at Guaranty Trust bank. Visit the website for more details.
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by bakenda(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2012
^^
Your API page is quite revealing. Do something 'bout it.
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by teeklear(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2012
Thanks man, but please what do you suggest?
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by bakenda(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
I mean, replace the value of the sender parameter (sender=", "wink
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by cameronese(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2012
I have just written a blog post on bulk sms business

check the site on my signature
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by ProGSM(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
I use www.nollysms.com it seems they are updating their system.
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by peddylinko(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2012
At www.linkosms.com

Sms Unit Is At N1 Per Sms
And N0.9kobo For Resellers
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by Grantos: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2012
Thanks for your advice, i think www.smsdiva.com is the best and most reliable bulk sms website and provider in Nigeria. I have tried using others but i think of them all www.smsdiva.com is the best.... Check it out for your self
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by freegistcom: 12:57pm On May 04, 2012
there r lots of liers here
Fake prices are given here compared to what's on their real site.
Always tell the truth to save ur integrity cos integrity matters.

3 Likes

Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by Gnike: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2012
I think folks just come here to create hype for their goods and or services, by fronting as an info seeker and supposedly asking about their kind of service and then eventually saying theirs is the best.

Its a tired tactic. I think we should be able to just come out and say "hey, I have this service and it costs this much", without being so pretentious. It sucks.

Just saying.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by shorxynla(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2012
peddylinko: At www.linkosms.com

Sms Unit Is At N1 Per Sms
And N0.9kobo For Resellers

You peopele are spoiling business for we that register at your site. Your site is down ffor like two months now and we are unable to log in. How do you want us to deal with our clients
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by Seton(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2012
shorxynla:

You peopele are spoiling business for we that register at your site. Your site is down ffor like two months now and we are unable to log in. How do you want us to deal with our clients

that is why you need more than one provider, in case there is failure of one
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by calibet(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2012
Welcome to Trusted Bulk SMS.

Visit:wwww.trustedbulksms.com

[b]
Trusted Bulk SMS offers a web based Bulk SMS Platform, making it the cheapest Bulk SMS solution in Nigeria. An effective, fast and inexpensive Bulk SMS solution...

Send Bulk or Single SMS messages from your PC.
SMS credits start from as little as N0.98K each. There is NO VAT, so the price you see is the price you pay! Making Trusted Bulk SMS the best priced Bulk SMS Service provider in the Nigeria.

Test our system at no extra cost and with free SMS Credits.

Main features and benefits of using Trusted Bulk SMS:

1. Access is through a secure, dependable, high capacity messaging platform.
2. With our desktop and web-based Bulk SMS product, you have access to address book merge functionality, bulk imports of contacts and many more sending features.
3 Bulk SMS Text Messaging provides you with a unique method of contacting individuals wherever they are, right to their cell phone.
4 Bulk SMS Text Messaging can be particularly effective when you are contacting members of a club, sales force,church,mosque,offices,schools, event attendees etc.
5 Bulk SMS Text Messaging gets messages through to every person, quickly and efficiently..
6 Trusted Bulk SMS offers the cheapest Bulk SMS prices in Nigeria.
[/b]
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by databoy247(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2012
shorxynla:

You can try www.utexta.com , reliable, cheap, and customer friendly.
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by ilekky(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2012
Try us at smsfortunes.com and get the best.We also develop websites for resellers and you can get your

sms unit for as low as 90k.Call 08095835070.
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by kentochdis(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Checkout www.textketcom.com for bulk sms as low as 90kobo
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by Jerrywap(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
You can send bulk sms at cheap price, YOU CAN START YOUR OWN BULK SMS BUSINESS FOR AS LOW AS N12,000 visit http://jerrysms.com or call 07064486121
Re: best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi guys am working on a Wordpress SMS Integration i have created a good structure for adding APIS sadly not all SMS provide API for one, so kindly send me a mail if you offer an API for your SMS Provider becuz i need to test it and continue some debugging. its meant to be a free for all plugin once its finished thanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Activate Airtel Night Plan, Get 250mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N150 / The Meaning Of CAPTCHA & 6 Types Of CAPTCHA / When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.