Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? (10277 Views)

Is Cheapglobalsms.com The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? / How Do I Become A Mobile Phone Content Service Provider In Nigeria. / Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by esmsafrica: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
You can get it ALL @ a Low & affordable price offer.
Visit: www.esmsafrica.com
Call us today: 08155558885, 08025500447
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Ebestsmscom: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
eBestSMS.com
Nigeria leading bulk sms service provider, send messages as low as ₦1.00 per sms.

Visit > www.ebestsms.com for the best service

Supports Online Payment Gateway via ATM Cards, Visa Cards and Master Card etc.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by doctorfox: 12:03pm On May 18, 2013
There will always be opinions about what service is the best. I would say - take a look, try and see.

Having subscribed to many bulk SMS services in Nigeria, we observed that there was a lack of concern shown by most of these single-run businesses for their customers.

This is also in addition to most of their sites just being clones that fraught with defects that are similar. Messages that are sent once end up being billed twice, user interfaces that are hard to navigate on some browsers, etc.

For this reasons we decided to set up a service for ourself - www.ebulksms.com. One that we would use and share with others who are willing to leave without the stress and agony of poor services.

There are myriads of bulk SMS sites out there, but you will not find many like www.ebulksms.com
Word!
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by favored4real: 3:01pm On May 21, 2013
[size=28pt]RELIABLE SMS 247[/size] [size=22pt]IS DEFINITELY THE PLACE FOR RELIABILITY, PRICE AFFORDABILITY, SERVICE DELIVERY, PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT AND MUCH MORE![/size] VISIT US AT: http://www.reliablesms247.com/
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by debtech(m): 5:15am On May 22, 2013
Productivity is never an accident, it's always d result of commitment to excellence, intelligent planning & focused efforts. With Todaysms, u experience d results of PRODUCTIVITY in ur adverts/campaigns. We charge 1 unit per 1 message to all GSM networks. Visit www.todaysms247.com for details.

We provide bulk sms consultancy services for schools, churches and organisations. Call us today.

www.todaysms247.com
info@todaysms247.com
Hotline: 08063137311
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by mnatives: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2013
Hello Guys! I am living in India and I am running SMS Business to Send SMS to Global World , I am looking for an opportunity so that we can cater your India & International termination requirements for both promotional & transactional traffic for Business purpose. Please Suggest Me something. www.mnatives.com
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by esmsafrica: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
With our Trust & Integrity at eSMSafrica, we take pride in practicing the highest ethical standards in an open & honest environment.
-We have a reliable SMS delivery
-Units does not expire
-You can schedule your messaging for later delivery
-We provide a convenient 7 comfortable 247 support
-We care always because you are very important to us.
Visit: www.esmsafrica.com

Hurry Now & Enjoy Lots of exciting offer...
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by harryface: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is all you need. Our cheap and quality services speaks for us.

Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by harryface: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
This picture tells a thousand story and note, we have built multiple sms websites for people and they are making it online. Visit www.hinzsms.com now.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by ufumes(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2013
For those interested in a desktop application that has a combined feature of Bulk SMSing with GSM number generator and Extractor, I believe Our All in One Desktop Bulk SMS App will satisfy your text messaging and marketing needs. Visit DesktopBulkMS.com

Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Richiez(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
The best bulk sms service provider in nigeria that i know is mobilesms24
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by coolsegun(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Reliable bulk sms provider in nigeria is bulksmsbase
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by DestinyWebs(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Are you looking for a reliable, affordable, Fast portal to send Bulk SMS and Voice SMS in Nigeria for a school, organizations, churches, hotel e.t.c, you can try www.worldsmsportal.com and www.voicesmsportal.com for bulk SMS and Voice SMS respectively, our gateway have 100% Delivery Rate and we only charge for delivered and answered calls, No answer, No Charges. you can get SMS units at a flat rate of N1.05 for bulk SMS and N10 per 30secs for voice SMS, you buy at the same price no minimum or maximum requirements, the more units you buy the more free SMS Bonus Units you receive. You can check our pricing page at http://worldsmsportal.com/index.php/pricing, thanks.

Emails: info@worldsmsportal.com
Destiny.Chidi@worldsmsportal.com

Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
I insist, mobilesms24 still remains the most reliable bulk sms site in nigeria:
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ok, i can easily rate mobilesms24 as one of the top ten bulk sms sites in nigeria. Pay a visit to convince yourself.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by peachtree1: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
When you think Efficiency,Reliability,Consistency and Affordability think Sms Just In Thyme.

www.smsjustinthyme.com offers bulk sms unit this season @0.90kobo per sms unit regardless of the quantity.

www.smsjustinthyme.com guarantees instant delivery.

www.smsjustinthyme.com offers distinguished reseller packages for as low as 20,000 naira with lots of free bonuses attached like Free GSM Number Database, Free Professional Proposal letter to aid campaign.

www.smsjustinthyme sells sms unit to resellers @ 90kobo per unit regardless the quantity.

+

Our 247 effective customer care team dedicated to see your business grow.

Hotlines: 08076411111, 08076311111, 08076211111, or 08132884087.

Email: admin@smsjustinthyme.com
Customerservice@smsjustinthyme.com
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Chimxy4sato(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2015
http://smskick.com is quite good. It gives me what most bulk sms platforms cannot. Message delivery is superb. I think the key here is effectiveness and reliability. They are effective and reliable.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by julius99(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
We do what we say! www.ugmobileservices.com
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by sotimonpe(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Get a Free Bulk SMS Website Today(18/11/015) + Free Training on Mini importation Business

Dear friend, my name is FALOWO ADEMOLA S. I am the MD of Samlowo Communication Enterprises.

As part of our own Social responsibilities, and to mark our MD 30 years Birthday we have decided to empower 30 Nigerians by designing a complete Bulksms website for any interested Nigerians free of charge. And to train them, on:

1. Mini importation Business.
2 MOBILE MARKETING/ (BULK SMS BUSINESS BUSINESS):
3 Online Recharge Card Business:
4. How to sell any products through internet/online
5. How to Make money from Jumia Nigeria.

Requirement to qualify for this offer: only available for the first 30 people that take action
1.complete this form BY clicking or copy the link below
http:///forms/CgxpZE4JrN
or text your name location to 08075800577
2. you will receive a text messages that will instruct you on what to do, to move to the next level.
3 you will be asked to send 2 propose domain name.

08075800577 08062094853
from www.facebook.com/sam.lowo
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by obamma: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2016
There is this cool bulksms platform I have been using for long now. It is http://choicesms24.com
Their SMS delivers instantly and the platform is very easy to use. I can send plenty number of messages at once as big as I want. Men, overall, their SMS is very cheap & they deduct 1 unit per SMS. They are not like all those sites that will promise cheap rate yet they deduct 2 Units each time I send message.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by hollameday(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
SMSexperience is the best Bulk sms platform in Nigeria, It is Fast,efficient and Affordable, If not the cheapest in Nigeria. Try it today visit http://smsexperience.com/ I have been using them for over 5 years now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

**Brand New Laptops @ Cool Prices!!! Come In To Get Yours----> / Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S / Nokia N97 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.