Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos (42357 Views)

Two Men Drowned While Swimming In Ogun River / Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by nairafame2: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2019
Tragedy was averted on Sunday at a swimming pool in Ajao Estate, Lagos, as a boy was rescued after drowning while having fun with his girlfriend.

According to Chukwu – a fast-thinking eyewitness who was instrumental to the rescue – the victim was having fun in the pool with his girlfriend and a mutual friend, when he swam to the deep end.

However, he couldn’t make it back and couldn’t shout for help. Chukwu said: “What drew my attention to them was when I noticed the friend was smooching the girl and then I looked out for the guy and boom he was 12ft below the water.

I guess nobody saw him early. But all thanks to Almighty God, he survived after almost an hour of resuscitation. The girlfriend fled immediately the incident happened and was later tracked down and scolded for abandoning her boyfriend.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5UlHNZn0H5/

5 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by nairafame2: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019

1 Share

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Watch full video
Click Here
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nickisindigo(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2019
but why would the babe run away

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2019
after God fear women, they are always double faced, if you looseguard them don japa leave you

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by SimDan95(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Wetin puna dey cause for this life is unimaginable, naso my nigga for crossover cause of puccy,

That glory hole has cause a Lotta breakup in marriages, brother abandoning brother, and the list goes on.

But still yet man must do the do, if u think I'm lying ask Ramotu the love she has for my drilling machine is sophisticated,even Mama kabira can't do without early morning doggy. The joy and feeling when u hear that ta ta ta ta sound and her water nyash is jingling on my cucumber i can't explain it.

lemme stop here

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by seangy4konji: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Baby no wan write statement.

8 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nickisindigo(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2019
seangy4konji:
Baby no wan write statement.
the relationship suppose Don end by now

20 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by seangy4konji: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Nickisindigo:

the relationship suppose Don end by now
teh teh.

D guy even collect him money for shawarma and Samsung a 10 back...

Igi da. Eye gbero omo.

Omo I role ayee

10 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by bigfish3k: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2019
is it by force to swim?

you almost lost ur life
mtcheew, because u want to impress ur girlfriend who will not hesitate to move over to another guy

8 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by itsme01: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2019
na wa, someones child and investment almost died because of some un intrested woman

8 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by nauto: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2019
The girlfriend fled immediately the incident happened and was later tracked down and scolded for abandoning her boyfriend.

Na Dem

8 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by SultanOfAbia: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Both on Water,On Land, Even in The Dream
The harsh truth is
Fake Girls Go Love You When You Float
When You Drown, Dem Go Run Leave You

#Metaphors

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by DennisEche(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
nairafame2:
Tragedy was averted on Sunday at a swimming pool in Ajao Estate, Lagos, as a boy was rescued after drowning while having fun with his girlfriend.

According to Chukwu – a fast-thinking eyewitness who was instrumental to the rescue – the victim was having fun in the pool with his girlfriend and a mutual friend, when he swam to the deep end.

However, he couldn’t make it back and couldn’t shout for help. Chukwu said: “What drew my attention to them was when I noticed the friend was smooching the girl and then I looked out for the guy and boom he was 12ft below the water.

I guess nobody saw him early. But all thanks to Almighty God, he survived after almost an hour of resuscitation. The girlfriend fled immediately the incident happened and was later tracked down and scolded for abandoning her boyfriend.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5UlHNZn0H5/

guys be wise and use ur head

5 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Yahman1(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
nairafame2:
Chukwu said: “What drew my attention to them was when I noticed the friend was smooching the girl and then I looked out for the guy and boom he was 12ft below the water.

I guess nobody saw him early.

Assuming the Guy die, na him Loss, Cos him friend for dey eat the P dey go

Dis life Sha, Person Loss na another person Gain and vice versa.

But the guy Mumu o, leave him babe wit him friend come go dey form Shark inside water cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by grandstar(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Thank God he survived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Uyiii: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
nairafame2:
Chukwu said: “What drew my attention to them was when I noticed the friend was smooching the girl and then I looked out for the guy and boom he was 12ft below the water.
what a friend! the nigga couldn't even wait for his friend to finish dying before taking over his girlfriend. inside_Life, nothing wey adele nor go see for the other sideangry

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by realestniggah: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Peer pressure, you no sabi swim you go dey form Michael Phelps for water.

He should better go for Thanksgiving and dump that hoe

11 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by maxiuc(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2019
cheesy

And the girl ran away

Thank God he don know sey he be mumu

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by samsam2019: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2019
The girl left him and ran away? Na lie. Naija girls are not like that

3 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by durubennie(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2019
The girlfriend fled immediately the incident happened and was later tracked down and scolded for abandoning her boyfriend
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Senseless people always making news.
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by sirjentul05(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Hehehe, nkea atom special, the banny just japaa, she no wan hear stories that touches the heart cos I no follow na 10k

12 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Chikpat(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2019
SimDan95:
Wetin puna dey cause for this life is unimaginable, naso my nigga for crossover cause of puccy,

That glory hole has cause a Lotta breakup in marriages, brother abandoning brother, and the list goes on.

But still yet man must do the do, if u think I'm lying ask Ramotu the love she has for my drilling machine is sophisticated,even Mama kabira can't do without early morning doggy. The joy and feeling when u hear that ta ta ta ta sound and her water nyash is jingling on my cucumber i can't explain it.

lemme stop here

You were making a little sense and then drifted away....
Are you ok?

9 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by Marvieduke(f): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Over skills na him dey kill monkey, he wan show the babe say him sabi swim God save am he for follow that pool go heaven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by showreals(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
HE WAS REVIVED!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by wonuks(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by ChaseVibes(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Nawa
Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by JayPeeOham: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Girlfriend? Or the hole-in-the-sho he just went to the pool to have fun with.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by MEGAWATCH: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Girlfriend from hell plenty everywhere but small boys no go hear until when e go happen.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos by vincentjk(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
When you want to do oversabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Depression Will Kill You, If You Don't Know This About Your Life! / Nigerian Doctor, Isyaka Mamman Jailed For Killing Patient In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.