Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

"A Lot Of People Are Not Successful Yet Because They Are Not Ready For Success" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "A Lot Of People Are Not Successful Yet Because They Are Not Ready For Success" (372 Views)

The Reason Why 99% Of People Are Not Successful In Business And Life- Part 1 / 10 Pitfalls Why You Were Not Successful In 2019 & How To Avoid Them In Year 2020 / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"A Lot Of People Are Not Successful Yet Because They Are Not Ready For Success" by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Alot of people ain’t successful yet but they’re not ready for Success.
I had a viewer once that do bill me almost everyday.. it got to a time, i felt uncomfortable giving her free money. So i told her that I will like her to work for the money “bring one viewer and earn 20naira” her response was “Me I can’t do it.. keep your money nigbayen” (She wanted money but can’t work for it)
-
Another one was always in my DM “FCM! invest in me.. just 50k will change my life, i have IDEAS, SKILLS...money no just dey”

The guy do comment on virtually all my threads since june “FCM!! just sow this seed in ME!! i am ready for breakthrough! I sabi paaa! Money no just dey! A single 50k will change my story forever”
-
I had a spare 50k in august so i sent it to him(if you’re following the FCM business unit whatsapp status.. you should remember), this is NOVEMBER� and the guy can’t give a good explanation on what he did with the money. He did nothing.
If he was successful with the 50k.. That would have been his breakthrough. The question is “ARE YOU READY FOR SUCCESS
When FCM crashed on instagram because I couldn’t afford the data subscription in 2015..

What i did was to work all through the long term vacation at a poultry, i worked for 4 months and i resumed for 200level with 35k.

The 35k was more than enough to handle my subscription for a year and we relaunched on Facebook and whatsapp.

Well, the 35k never finish till date �

What most people want is “FREE MONEY” and not the “JOB” gangan.

When they tell you “show me the way” ... na untop money level�

Don’t advertise iphone to someone using iphone.

Don’t advertise Footwear to someone with a Room filled with footwears

Don’t advertise food to a COOK

Don’t advertise Egg to a poultry farmer

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Traders Business Forum / Need An Hirer, Help Me Out! Listen To My Story! / It's Difficult To Admit But COVID-19 Has Affect Most Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.