Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Create And Monetize Whatsapp Classes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create And Monetize Whatsapp Classes (661 Views)

Discover The Fastest Way To Grow Status Views And Monetize Whatsapp Status. / Discover The Fastest Way To Grow Status Views And Monetize Whatsapp Status. / How To Create And Maintain A More Secure Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Monetize Whatsapp Classes by radmusings: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

If you have been thinking of how to make money with your phone, or you're a stay at home mum, need capital to start your business, or still out of a job. WhatsApp classes are the way to go. All you just need to do is find a profitable knowledge you can teach and them monetise it. If you;re interested in how to do this and also want me to work with you, send me an email - radmusings@gmail.com

There is also an eBook and an online course if you want to do it yourself. I am a stay at home mum and this has become my Job. I also do crochet trainings on WhatsApp and get paid for it. I love teaching people how to do this because all you just need is your phone and data and knowledge and you can work from anywhere whether you're in Lagos traffic or in NYSC camp or better still have a 9-5 job.

Chat with me on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Man Receives Beating Of Life For Beating His Mother Mercilessly...(video) / Best Vpn For Pubg: Here Is How To Play Pubg Mobile With Vpn / Hi There,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.