Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

3 Board Games Designed By A Nairalander... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Board Games Designed By A Nairalander... (651 Views)

BENEFITS OF BOARD GAMES / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Board Games Designed By A Nairalander... by bhmw(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hello house, the attached images are images of 'Eko Akete', 'Moneymatics' and 'Spell on'.
Eko Akete is a board game (with cards) designed to capture the history (past and present) of Lagos State (The Centre of Excellence). It can keep the pupils and students informed of what has happened and is happening in our beloved state.

'Moneymatics' is a mathematics board game (with cards). As pupils and students play this game, they have fun and at the same time retain the principles of mathematics in their mind. Many are not doing mathematics today not because it is difficult, but because they find it difficult to sit for few minutes solving maths.
This game is currently designed for basic 4, 5 and 6 pupils. Other levels to come up soon. We all have the ability to do maths and excel in it.

Spell on is a spelling game (with cards). It help pupils to learn the correct spellings of selected words. Pupils can use it to prepare themselves for spelling bees.

I have them at prototype levels. I desire they get to end users. I had made some moves but did not get the desired result. Please, anyone with any suggestion on how the games can be published should not hesitate to share with me.

I wish the Lagos State government can buy into the idea of Eko Akete. I have been there a few times, the people I met loved it but they advise I should try to get it published.

Mods, please help a brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Board Games Designed By A Nairalander... by goodspeed963(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hi. You suggested very interesting board games. Thanks. Especially, such board game as Spell on, should interest children. As for us, we love to play board games. So, we try to do this every evening. But we have a special day, it's thursday, when we definitely get together as a family and play different board games, despite our preoccupation with other things. And so, we have favorite board games such as: monopoly, chess, darts, ping-pong , UNO, lotto, domino, twister and catan, where you need to build a civilization. We get a lot of fun playing these games and spending time together. Also, I can recommend a site https://tablegamez.com/ , where you can find more information about different interesting board games, if you are interested in this topic. And so, I thank you for the proposed board games, we will add them to the stock of ours.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Need FREE Business Advice? / Professional Interior Design And Decoration Training In Ibadan / How To Set Up A Massage Therapy Business In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.