Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Data , Airtime And Bulk Sms Business Made Simple - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Data , Airtime And Bulk Sms Business Made Simple (720 Views)

How To Start Bulk SMS Business And Earn Triple Profits / Please Who Has Done SHORTCODE SMS Business Here Or Knows ... / How To Succeed In Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria. My Story A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data , Airtime And Bulk Sms Business Made Simple by softdeveloper: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulation for downloading this book, the content in this book will cater for your search for the next 20 years if perfectly understood and applied in your search.
This book is not going to be another book that will waste your time like many.
This book is just the perfect book at this time that will quench your thirst for business that will not fail come 2020.
The 80/20 laws state that 80% of your climbing will occur in the last 20% of the time allotted for it. Giving up on your search is not an option and it will never be when searching for business that will stand the test of time.
I have being there and I know the pain, the pain of trusting some networking business and referring people to it and later to discover it was a scam.
Most referral to such business who doesn’t have much understanding of how things work thinks you are the bad egg and it shows up in their reaction; What majority of them don’t know is sometimes what you lose in such networking business is in 10 folds more than what they lose.
I could remember a case of a networking business that I sold my personal landed property and few days after the investment the networking business collapse. This personal experience had made me to take my time and conduct my research on some of the business that can stand the test of time and how it is being conducted.
I have being in a search for this same thing for a year.

MY RESEARCH
1. my first research is the banking operation existing for a very long time and they build big structure and ride good cars. I study their mode of operation and I see the way they handle their staff and pay their salary structure. This is not the talk of today but we think would draw inspiration from my learning from this system as time goes on.

2. The petroleum industry and the profit system and investment opportunity, the future of this industry and its effect on the economy.

3. The telecom industry, the current state and the future.

THE BANKING INDUSTRY
When I study the bank industry what I understand is,
Bank doesn’t sell anything of their own, they don’t even own money of their own, and they work with OPM (Other People’s Money). The only thing they do is build a structure good facility, and collect people’s money with the hope of helping them to save the money. They charge account owner few naira of which the owner can ignore sometimes less than N100. This act goes on for millions of account of which everyone is a victim. We cannot keep our money at home because we either lack discipline or fear of being rob. The bank take over this risk to carry out their operation. It becomes an addiction for everyone to save our money in the bank no matter how bad we think they treat us. We can only change bank and this same act is in every bank.

This game of addiction is the first thing I want us to pick from the banking industry. No matter how hard we complain we cannot stop using them.

THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY
The operation of this industry is evidence to just few people mostly by government or by some big investors. However something about this industry is the fact that the profit from it is small sometimes as well but the huge brings the big money.
It’s no more new that we are challenge with our electricity which brought about large importation of generator, no matter how hard the government or any other body inflate the price of the fuel we will still use fuel.

We can complain and grumble still yet we will still buy fuel into our generator it’s only a matter of time to get used to the system. So the game of addiction is still in place here. Both the rich and the poor are all addicted to it. If you claim to use solar to power your operation, our cars still runs on fuel and currently solar car is not in circulation.

THE TELECOM INDUSTRY:
This industry has being around for a while and I think whether there is improved technology or not the industry is stable. In the early stage of mobile phone people who make money from this industry are from selling recharge card manually, downloading music to mobile phones. Infact I could remember days when coping a single track of song cost as high as 100 naira. Its indeed a funny experience. The emergence of infrared, Bluetooth eradicate the existing system. Imagine someone open a shop to just help people to copy music to mobile phone from morning till evening. Telecom has come to bless an average man by providing jobs for the jobless. An average educated person can open shops to sell mobile accessories and so on.

In this 21 century that internet has becomes the norms, if you are in business and you have not check your whatsapp messages, emails or any other means of communicating with your client, it will seems you have lost a billion contract and automatically you fell as someone who is not serious with business.
Every one carries mobile phones around leveraging on data for communications including calls, Invite the advent of Voice note in chat applications, video calls give more meaning to the internet.
Of all this thing that I’ve being emphasizing the power of addiction is still visible. The usage of data and airtime also worth something to talk about. personally I have heard people complaining on the rate at which telecom are charging them on data usage but still yet they have not stop using data or buying airtime. Infact nowadays salary earners budget monthly for data from their monthly salary. Student who could not afford to buy data receive them as gift from parents, friends and some voluntarily beg for it.

ACTION POINT 1
Here is my first recommendation, In your search for a business that will stand the test of time, look for a business with such a higher power of addiction that people will be complaining, sweating yet they can’t do without it. The telecom industry seems to be taken more than it is giving us. Convenience is money and it can be paid at once or gradually.
The mobile phone can be built on a system that will not allow you to recharge again after purchasing. Think about it! If the police mobile phone can operate without call card then it is possible.

LOOK AT THE ABOVE SCREENSHOT IT IS MY RESEARCH FROM GOOGLE YOU CAN GOOGLE THE SAME KEYWORD AS WELL

In todays world mobile phone is on the increase every day, different brands and different makers of mobile phone with different price range. This days we can go on without call card but hardly without data on our mobile phones. Research shows every business need to move from local premises to sell to people outside their immediate environment. This can be done by having a mobile responsive website and promoting the website via digital marketing, follow up customers from chat. No one can do this without the usage of data.
The demand for data is on the increase every day, everybody want to check their social media accounts, whatsapps their loved ones and mingle with people online. This has forced telecom to provide a channel to turn recharge card to data which has help on the VTU Share and sell.
I will briefly open you up to this VTU system and tell you how you can start.
If you have read my bulk sms business manual you will understand the principle of continuous growth in business. Like they say little drop of water makes the mighty ocean.
If businesses like banks can survive from little charges they charge their customers like 4 naira, 50 naira, 65 naira, then in as much as there is much customer the business will flourish.
In my course of my research, I met a developer who is a big head in the Data Selling business. He share his story of how he started and how hard it is to fund with 10,000 but currently as I’m writing the business has grown to the stage that he invested 2 million naira on recharge card weekly from this same business.

Little drop of water makes the mighty ocean in as much as it is a continuous drop.
The business here is a continuous business with more client per time.

In 2023 statistics shows that over 187 million Nigeria will be using data every day. How many millions of them can you reach and make just 100 from each client
I will use MTN for the calculation
CURRENTLY 1Gb data is sold for around 550 naira with a purchase of 475. With a profit of N75 naira on 1 GB data. This profit is huge compare to what oil company is making on 1 litre of fuel.
The beginning of every business is always hard, Even coca-cola sold 25 bottle in the first month in her year of operation but through good delivery you can make huge amount of money from this.
Now lets do the proper calculation.

Purchase price: 475 naira
Selling Price: 550 naira
Profit 75 naira

Profit for 50 sales per day
75 x 50 = N3500

Profit for 100 sales per day
75 x 50 = N7000

50 daily sales consistently daily per month
3500 x 30 = N105,000 monthly…

Your goal is to see how you can get just 50 people daily who need data.
Listen attentively your sales cannot be as low as this if you serve well because almost everyone use data of 4-5 GB monthly and the first person you sell to automatically becomes your customer.

The only challenge is you will be so busy but this time around busy making more money. There will be a time you no need to look for client again if you try to work on this little simple guide.
The lack of staying consistence is what is killing many.
Yes! You may still have the problem of treating many client but I think that is sorted out by having a platform like www.emobilesms.com
This platform do more than data, it covers airtime and bulk sms and in our future upgrade, Cable Subscription, Waec Card, Nepa Bills and other will be added.
The system is built so that users can buy data by themselves and also use their system wallet to buy airtime, bulksms, data and also all other features will be added in upgrade.
How to start this business
There are 2- 3 ways to start this business but you will continue to enjoy our guide toward this business only if you own a platform.

1. You can register on emobilesms.com and fund your wallet with just N5,000 this help you to immediately start selling data to friends and love one and make these same sales.

2. Request to have your own complete reseller platform connected to us. This help you to have other people who can buy from your platform without your knowledge. Currently, as at the type of writing this simple ebook the software is sold for N35,000 and you will have a complete reseller platform like emobilesms.com

3. Standalone Server: this allows you to have your own server without buying from anyone but through your own airtime. This goes for N350, 000 to set up this platform.

The most common one is owning a reseller platform and to do that contact 08067421633 or info@comfortdevelopers.com
Comfort Developer & IT Solution is the only company that provides the ready-made software for both developer and also a reseller

(1) (Reply)

I Got The Highest Traffic Yesterday / Is Blogging Dead On Blogger? (here's What Nobody Is Talking About) / Web Developer Urgently Needed In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.