Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Call Of Duty Mobile Thread - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Mobile Thread (5362 Views)

Get Distracted With Call Of Duty Mobile Thread / COD Mobile / Warzone Mobile Thread Android & IOS / Call Of Duty Mobile Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by BenDover: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

Hi! Sorry, but i deleted my account around 2 months ago, cos it was becoming too addictive. I hope to re-download the game within a month or so and will hook you up if I do.

I understand bro, its all good

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by bamdly(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
is it me or cod ranked match is soo hard
as in i can play the featured mode and be the mvp but ranked match is a whole lot of story
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Junior360(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2020
For those who play cod mobile via gameloop, I've made a new post to help gather cod mobile players (gameloop players only). We can meet here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6038357/cod-mobile-players-gameloop-only
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Junior360(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2020
bamdly:
is it me or cod ranked match is soo hard
as in i can play the featured mode and be the mvp but ranked match is a whole lot of story

Your team winning or losing in a ranked match will still help work your way up through unlocking more features and stronger weapons. Use them to upgrade your soldier and you'll find it easier in a ranked match.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by slimcassi(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please guys how well would COD Mobile play on a Techno Spark 4 (2Gig Ram). I've been on this matter for long, whether to download or skip.

I currently have PES 2020 Mobile and it plays fine without any lag. Your thoughts are welcome.

Thanks
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Junior360(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2020
slimcassi:
Please guys how well would COD Mobile play on a Techno Spark 4 (2Gig Ram). I've been on this matter for long, whether to download or skip.

I currently have PES 2020 Mobile and it plays fine without any lag. Your thoughts are welcome.

Thanks

From my experience, you'll have a better chance with it on an android device than on PC. COD Mobile was made specially for android devices. 2G ram is enough. I've played it on a smartphone myself, even though I currently play it on pc. So yeah, it's worth a shot.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by slimcassi(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Junior360:

From my experience, you'll have a better chance with it on an android device than on PC. COD Mobile was made specially for android devices. 2G ram is enough. I've played it on a smartphone myself, even though I currently play it on pc. So yeah, it's worth a shot.
Ok, thanks. Just for clarifications so that I won't fall in d category of 'if I had known' in case game play didn't turn out smooth and 2gb of data wasted. Thanks tho
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Junior360(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Junior360:
For those who play cod mobile via gameloop, I've made a new post to help gather cod mobile players (gameloop players only). We can meet here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6038357/cod-mobile-players-gameloop-only

OK, just deleted that post cuz Bluestacks is better.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Holyfield1(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2020
slimcassi:

Thanks
Where did you download the PES 2020 from? Playstore?
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by slimcassi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Holyfield1:
Where did you download the PES 2020 from? Playstore?
No, I downloaded it from AHA app. Downloading that huge file from Playstore can b frustrating. If u run out of data while downloading on Playstore after a couple of minutes u might have to start d download all over again(imagine downloading almost a gig) trust me u don't want that experience. Atleast with AHA app I can pause download even a day or two and start off where I left off.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Holyfield1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
slimcassi:

No, I downloaded it from AHA app. Downloading that huge file from Playstore can b frustrating. If u run out of data while downloading on Playstore after a couple of minutes u might have to start d download all over again(imagine downloading almost a gig) trust me u don't want that experience. Atleast with AHA app I can pause download even a day or two and start off where I left off.
Thank you but is the AHA app available on playstore?
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by slimcassi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Holyfield1:
Thank you but is the AHA app available on playstore?
No it's not. Search for it using Google.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by gamelover1296(f): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Call of duty is one of the best PC shooter i've ever played. I have finished black ops 2, modern warface 2,3, Call of duty ghosts, I like mobile version too Now i am currently playing call of duty warzone and GTA san andreas apk on my android tablet.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Holyfield1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
slimcassi:

Thanks
thanks
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by kingtinnie(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Guys please help... I need data to update my game any amount would be really appreciated 08089883307 airtel thanks
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by aysnoopy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Please, where can I download COD on my mobile?
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by aysnoopy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
gamelover1296:
Call of duty is one of the best PC shooter i've ever played. I have finished black ops 2, modern warface 2,3, Call of duty ghosts, I like mobile version too Now i am currently playing call of duty warzone and GTA san andreas apk on my android tablet.

Please, how can I download GTA?
Will I download the two files (the 15mb and the 2.4gb)
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Siriusfart
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Pdazzle6: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Call of duty battle royal tournament 9ja

2 player per team/ dous

Prize:
1st - 17k
2nd - 10k
3rd - 5k

Entry: 1k per team

Tournament date: wed. 9th December.

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by ashawoKGB: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Pls who can help me with offline android games that are in the mold of COD or PUBG
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Emeka71(m): 5:02am On Dec 04, 2020
majortwild:

It all depends on How Efficient and fast u are mine is Auto am not good at Quick shot So I set it to Auto in case of enemy Shows up by accident
Some enemy may appear without you seeing them on time.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by ndi4luv(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Add me up 08160796095
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Emeka71(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Call of duty is seen as adventure game. cry
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by Blessedchild24(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pls is it a free game and should i download the mobile one
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by CallofDuty(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin Hello From Call of duty himself... grin
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile Thread by naijacp: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Looking for where to buy COD Credit Points & get Free CP in Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa, Giveaways !!!!

If you need to buy Legendary Guns, Mythic Guns, and Skins . You need to buy CP for that.

BUY CP HERE => https://naijacp.com

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP: https:///G47t6jKUPdG6UtZLvsC1uX

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Banker For Ghana Bonanza [5/9/2014] / Injustice Gods Among Us Apk Mod + OBB V3.3.1 Highly Compressed / How Much Does The Xbox Cost In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.