Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? (1020 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / A Friend Wants To Be A UBER Driver. Is It Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by Sheriffusoro(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have this pressing desire to invest in a gym in my school environment,with a barbing saloon,but how profitable the enterprise would be is my major concern.
Note: the gym is going to be a standard gym with ac,sound systems, TV,and a punching bag.
Please professionals in the house over to you.
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by WuzzyTech: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
What school? I.e location
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
struggling students dont have money/time for gym membership...

1 Like

Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by WuzzyTech: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
struggling students dont have money/time for gym membership...

Wrong assumption .... Depends on the location
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
I can't wait to build a mega gym..men upstairs..ladies downstairs..cheap and affordable gym subscription, ground floor has a sport shop and snack shop. Huge TV,AC water dispenser ..my dream business

1 Like

Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by Nickisindigo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I can't wait to build a mega gym..men upstairs..ladies downstairs..cheap and affordable gym subscription, ground floor has a sport shop and snack shop. Huge TV,AC water dispenser ..my dream business
I have already stolen your idea

3 Likes

Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by Kenturkey048(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Very profitable....when its complete.
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nickisindigo angry:
I have already stolen your idea
noooooooo grin
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by Nickisindigo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
noooooooo grin

na joke oo to think of it I might really take up the idea
Re: Is It Profitable To Invest In A Gym? by iLegendd(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Sheriffusoro:
I have this pressing desire to invest in a gym in my school environment,with a barbing saloon,but how profitable the enterprise would be is my major concern.
Note: the gym is going to be a standard gym with ac,sound systems, TV,and a punching bag.
Please professionals in the house over to you.

The 55k you scammed me some days ago will go a long way in this investment. Don't forget to invite me during the launch.

Here is a link of how you scammed me. https://www.nairaland.com/6876414/scammer-latest-nairaland-scammer-usoro

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

21 Best Service Business Ideas In Nigeria 2020 / Who Can Pick Up A Package In Ikeja And Deliver To Sango Ota ? / Free chocolateDo Frame And Printing Patronize Us And See How Your Buisness Booms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.