Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (67190 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by dre11(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
An Ibadan-based truck driver, Azeez Hakeem, on Tuesday, told an Ile-Tuntun Customary Court in Ibadan that his wife, Mufuli, was fond of sleeping with their landlord.

Hakeem, who lives at Popo Yemoja area of Ibadan, stated this while reacting to his wife’s allegation of battery before the president of the court, Henry Agbaje.

He said that while Mufuli was pregnant with their second child, their landlord claimed the pregnancy as his.

“After the child was born, he came to my parents’ house, insisting on being the one to name the child.

“We resolved this issue, but she still didn’t desist from her promiscuous attitude.

“She’s usually not concerned about the children’s dinner, as she returns home very late, with the excuse of going to pray in the mosque.

“Even after she left the house, I still rented her another apartment and took care of the kids,” he said.

Hakeem told the court that his younger brother once called him on phone to inform him of his wife’s newfound lover.

“I confirmed this to be true when I went to her house, but I did nothing about it,” he said.

Earlier, the plaintiff had informed the court that her husband was in the habit of beating her, even in front of the children.

Mufuli claimed that the serial beating forced her to leave her matrimonial home.

“I refused to leave him against the advice of our family members and friends, choosing rather to endure the battery because I didn’t want to remarry.

“However, when the beating became unbearable, I left the house in 2016. I started dating another man last year, and when he found out, he came to beat him up,” she told the court.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the president of the court advised the couple to resolve their differences for the sake of their children.

He, however, adjourned the case till December 9 for feedback.

https://punchng.com/our-landlord-says-he-fathered-my-second-baby-insists-on-naming-him-husband/

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by thorpido(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol.Go and do DNA na.Well if he can afford it.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
I don't know why women like doing this.. stop depending on a man.. dat is why he wld beat u and u refuse to leave. How will a wife love a man dat beats her mercilessly.thats why she is finding pleasure elsewere..even if d landlord is ugly ,she will go for him if he is more matured and gentle..

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Abfinest007(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
hustle so your pikin nor go resemble ur landlord

212 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by LordKO(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
She's a typical expedient/unscrupulous woman; she can't change for good, even if she swims in all the wealth in this world. Scrupulousness and contentment are the last things to expect from her ilk.

Sincerely, only altruistic women deserve sane men's crown, provision and love/goodness in general. Say no to expedient (greedy/egoistic) and strifeful (conceited/egotistic) women.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Parablesonmarble: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
This guy has no case. You have confirmed severally that your wife is adulterous, why not part ways and move on? What if you kill her by mistake while beating her? What makes you think you can change her with your incessant complaints and beating after so much drama? Love no be by force, Mr. Oga, swerve.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by zmpp(f): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I don't know why women like doing this.. stop depending on a man.. dat is why he wld beat u and u refuse to leave. How will a wife love a man dat beats her mercilessly.thats why she is finding pleasure elsewere..even if d landlord is ugly ,she will go for him if he is more matured and gentle..

terrible of you, you did not even condemn her for cheating.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
zmpp:

terrible of you, you did not even condemn her for cheating.
who am I to condemn?I pray God has mercy on her ..just wonder why she wld do such a thing

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by zmpp(f): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u don't condemn people for cheating,u find out what d real issue is dat u wld cheat on someone u use to love with passion

you are terrible.

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Endtime couple

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
zmpp:

you are terrible.
lol.. I love u too sweet

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by qualityovenbake(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Both party should work away before one of them end up in a morgue.

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Lol. I read the topic and read your post.
Read the topic again...

Is all well, sis?

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Read the topic again...

Is all well, sis?

very well Ma'm

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

From this same OP?

Wife that left since 2016?

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Read the topic again...

Is all well, sis?

Hahahaha

I myself fear.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by bukatyne(f): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Some people can be pretty nasty.

Why would be landlord barge into someone's home and claim the child?

Because he thinks he is better than the man?

I don't understand the issue the court wants them to resolve.

Wife is a cheater, husband is a beater and they have been separated for 3yrs plus. Besides, it seems madam wants to divorce so she can marry her new lover.

Maybe the court are just trying to fulfill all righteousness.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2019

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by id4sho(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
INSIDE LIFE
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by WonderManly(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by satowind(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Inside life. Some people can lie

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by gaetano: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
D
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
ggvv
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by babyfaceafrica: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
fake news
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Mikepenny5(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
J
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Big wahala for the compound already
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by YungJo207(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
May your son never resemble your landlord. grin

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Godhatesodomy: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019

Oga Landlord did not use protection.

Tales of Ibadan.

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Zeusc(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Marital Hazard

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex