Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) (39619 Views)

Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / 3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / Iyana Ipaja Road Construction In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Legalese(m): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Baba, no need for that cliche, over-used, rubbish talk here that gives us a bad name. Progress is progress, and the fact that he does such feat in another part of Nigeria shows the kind of value he's getting from there. He is a business man afterall and, such acts improve his credibility and customer loyalty, not to talk of the increased traffic to his business as a result of the fixed road. He is investing, dummy. If he does this in the East, it will be cos of the return value not stupid ethnic sentiments.
Smalldick123:
IGBO AMAKA.
Promoting both afonja's and hausa's. We deserve some accolades joor.
HOW MANY LIKES FOR EBEANO?
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Legalese(m): 1:53am On Nov 27, 2019
He's a business man, dummy. This is a social investment that would bring economic returns. Better perception of him and his business leading to more patronage, and then more traffuc flow cost of the fixed road. Get your head outta your bigot ass and hustle for your family.
Earlystar698:
That Ebeano is high in Osogbo weed .. why can't the power it in the south east not this Camel urine drinkers ....
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Legalese(m): 1:56am On Nov 27, 2019
You just left the impact he is making and your head is in your bigoted ass. Our politicians that are trying to steal our destinies and that of our children and invest abroad, you don't see them? But someone is doing business and improving his business locale and you just dey here dey yarn dust.
johnmartus:
Tell me where they got money they used to established the business. Blood money or niger delta oil i guess.

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Legalese(m): 2:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Baba, it's investment bro. To whom much is given.... They are making decent earnings from these places and it is only wise to give back by way of developing infrastructure. Thisbin turn increases their social capital and trust and these lead to better patronage. But then what value is the east giving its business men that they are not aggressively investing there?
Kingrefreshed:

The way igbos all over Nigeria works tirelessly to make sure Nigeria Is better should be encouraged.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by blackboy(m): 3:06am On Nov 27, 2019
I doubt. I was told its the same D Prince Supermarket at Magodo.
TheGiftedOne:
Is the supermarket owned by the former Enugu state governor @ChimarokeNnamani?
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by blackboy(m): 3:09am On Nov 27, 2019
No name? Anyway there is now a national sex offenders list so let do the needful so his name can be added if truly he does what you say.
Gboko1:
Hello Nairalanders, the man whose picture you see below is a serial rapist who operates in Gboko, Benue State. He was a chemistry secondary school teacher before he lost his job.

He is in his late fourties. We have been trying to catch him so as to answer for his nefarious acts. He has left many girls in a state of psychological torture. No matter where he runs to, Justice will always catch up to him.

Please if anyone has any valuable information that could lead to his whereabouts/capture kindly contact the Benue State Police, thank you.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 4:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Legalese:
Baba, it's investment bro. To whom much is given.... They are making decent earnings from these places and it is only wise to give back by way of developing infrastructure. Thisbin turn increases their social capital and trust and these lead to better patronage. But then what value is the east giving its business men that they are not aggressively investing there?

When was the last time A fuuulani business man used his pocket money to build peoples road I mean build roads in IMO state or Anambra? I'm waiting!
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 4:59am On Nov 27, 2019
Hope another scandal is not loading.

Air Peace is still fresh
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Difrent: 5:09am On Nov 27, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

The way igbos all over Nigeria works tirelessly to make sure Nigeria Is better should be encouraged.

Every other Nigerians encourage them except the IBOS themselves who are their own biggest enemy.

Let me come and be going before their missiles start landing. One thing I have noticed with them is that they don't take other people advice
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Smalldick123:
IGBO AMAKA.

why aren't you doing anything about the gully erosion in the east?
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 5:35am On Nov 27, 2019
Smalldick123:
IGBO AMAKA.

He is only promoting where his bread is being buttered.

Try upgrade your numb tribslistic mindset.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2019
Igbo are developers
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Smart business decision!!! His supermarket was isolated and catered for only people living in Lokogoma axis due to the hassle of getting there. To get there you’d have to either pass through the Apo traffic or through Galadimawa axis! You might as well just go to shoprite.

This road, which is a continuation of Ahmadu Bello way has opened up direct route to his supermarket from Gudu, Durumi, Apo and even Garki! I really hope it is a good quality road and I also hope he tolls it or at least erects iron pokes to prevent bigger vehicles from plying the route

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Newmans: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2019
You can imaging these people constructing road inside bush what have they done in the area where there customers leaves.
Bush left and Right hàa.....OK!
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2019
Develop the east ,mr developer.
AmuDimpka:
Igbo are developers
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by odomanis: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
johnmartus:
Where the ebeano got the money from is not from poor masses?

Poor masses dont patronize Supermarkets .
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Samolasoj(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Abeg make we hear word..
Trust me when I say that the man is only constructing that road for personal reasons... Note that am not saying it's a bad thing doh but last last na him go benefit am pass

Note:have been there and the man is doing a great job
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2019
joepepsy:
Develop the east ,mr developer.
East is more developed than South West except Lagos

Go to Eastern cities and villages abi you want make I show you ... There is no city that has high scrap buildings like Onitsha .. not all those brown roofs in ibadan ... O don't even want to talk about North

Igbo are amazing ...
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Samolasoj:

Abeg make we hear word..
Trust me when I say that the man is only constructing that road for personal reasons... Note that am not saying it's a bad thing doh but last last na him go benefit am pass

construct your own .... Talkers
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by mabea: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
No!
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2019
ikaboy:
Please Ebeano is from Delta State, Ika land, Agbor.

Onu Kokome!!!

You are very correct....
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Mimishades: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2019
He has done a good job. It is not everything that the government must do. Private individuals who have the wherewithal can do things which benefit a community. Besides, I want to believe that the road will not just improve access to his business premises alone but also help others considering the growing population in that axis and the resultant traffic congestion.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by dasphinx1(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Newmans:
You can imaging these people constructing road inside bush what have they done in the area where there customers leaves.
Bush left and Right hàa.....OK!

If you know the calibre of estates and 2 factories and filling stations on that route ehn....
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2019
Smithkafors:

Poor person dey go supermarket?.What happened to street shops and market.

Yes o bros poor person dey go supermarket. Items are less expensive in supermarker most times than you find in the streets. The only problem the "poor" man can have is his mentality.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2019
Samolasoj:

Abeg make we hear word..

How is he constructing the Public road for his private personal reason ? How will he benefit it more than every other person? Continue I'm waiting for you.
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Legalese(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Nawa o. Everyone invests along the line of interest. Of what I interest will it be to a nomad to build roads when they don't need it for business, and their customers don't necessarily need same to patronise them. What's the immediate importance of good roads in an abbatoir?

On the contrary, such infrastructure is key for the kinds of businesses we engage in, and if the government doesn't provide same, it behooves in us to do it, because it will improve our social capital and business patronage.

Take away the thieving Northerners in power, they are the same with our politicians from the south. They don't have the interests of the ordinary masses at heart so we have to collaborate and build our local communities by ourselves.
Kingrefreshed:

When was the last time A fuuulani business man used his pocket money to build peoples road I mean build roads in IMO state or Anambra? I'm waiting!

1 Like

Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Smalldick123 : IGBO AMAKA. Promoting both afonja's and hausa's. We deserve some accolades joor.

Abi
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by davidque: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

I dont think so
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by davidque: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Go to Eastern cities and villages abi you want make I show you ... There is no city that has high scrap buildings like Onitsha .. not all those brown roofs in ibadan ... O don't even want to talk about North

Igbo are amazing ...
Scrap building indeed
Re: Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Am not from the west or North,when people brag with any little thing is called inferior complex.
AmuDimpka:

Igbo are amazing ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) / Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.