Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital (475 Views)

After A Married Woman Sent Her Nude Pictures To Younger Lover, Guess What Happen / 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital by prof2007: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
A Rochester, New York, home invader made a terrible mistake when he tried to rob what the thought was an unsuspecting 82-year-old woman. In reality, that woman was actually bodybuilder Willie Murphy who, despite her age, can still deadlift 225 pounds (102 kg).

While preparing for bed late Thursday evening, Murphy responded to a man knocking at her door claiming he was sick and in need of an ambulance. The 82-year-old left to call the police but was startled mid-call by the sound of the man violently banging on the door, trying to break it down. The man succeeded. But rather than run or hide though, Murphy reportedly grabbed a nearby table.

"I'm alone, and I'm old but guess what? I'm tough," Murphy told WHAM. "I took that table, and I went to working on him. And guess what? The table broke." Murphy didn't stop there. She grabbed a bottle of shampoo and poured it over the face of the injured assailant. Then, after pouring the entire bottle over the intruder's face, Murphy commenced beating him with a broom.

"I got the broom," Murphy told WHAM. "He's pulling the broom. I'm hitting him with the broom." Responding to her earlier call, police arrived on the scene to find the man beaten down, humiliated, and drenched in shampoo. Impressed, the four police officers that arrived on the scene asked to take a selfie with Murphy who they called, "tough as nails."

The home intruder got what he initially asked for and was driven off in an ambulance. Murphy told WHAM she hopes her story can inspire confidence in others, regardless of their age.

SOURCE (abridged): https://www.insider.com/82-year-old-body-builder-sends-unlucky-home-invader-hospital-2019-11

1 Like

Re: 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital by Siberia01(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
cool she's a super hero
Re: 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital by decatalyst(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ah! grin

He messed with a wrong being grin
Re: 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital by LegendaryLover(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
wink
u know that scenerio where prisoners in a cell are discussing what brought them to jail.
Lol, my niggi will just keep quiet. Make e no fall hands

1 Like

Re: 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital by Smalldick123(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Iron lady
Re: 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital by IamCeazer(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2019
I tink i knw dis granny! isn't dat Deontay Wilder's Grand Ma?
Re: 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital by IamCeazer(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2019
LegendaryLover:
wink
u know that scenerio where prisoners in a cell are discussing what brought them to jail.
Lol, my niggi will just keep quiet. Make e no fall hands
Lol, no b lie bro, d guy man go always dey tell him fellow inmate say Na long story!

(1) (Reply)

Star Boy Fest:police Arrest Officer Who Killed Unarmed Civilian As Wizkid React / Leave Those Innocent Souls(a Must Read For Xtains) / Nigerian Army Speaks On Killing Of Man Over N50 Cooked Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.