Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Next Year. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Next Year. (781 Views)

Marriage Next Year.. Are you Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Year. by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Next Year. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Define ur matured..lol,rili I know u will find wat u are looking for
Re: Next Year. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Define ur matured..lol,rili I know u will find wat u are looking for

Not age wise but someone that understands the union of a man and wife and how to nurture a home, a woman that can give a wise counsel and encouragement when the chips are down.
Re: Next Year. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
youmour:

Not age wise but someone that understands the union of a man and wife and how to nurture a home, a woman that can give a wise counsel and encouragement when the chips are down.
there is no woman like dat, what u are looking for Must be married ,it's that marraige that will help her grow into such a person
Re: Next Year. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
there is no woman like dat, what u are looking for Must be married ,it's that marraige that will help her grow into such a person

I disagree with you,but thanks for at least replying my post.

3 Likes

Re: Next Year. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
youmour:
As the title say,I need a wife by next year. There's no pressure from my family but I feel it is the right moment for me to settle down,now the problem is that technically I should get hitched to women I am older than,but to be honest I don't find such women appealing and I also feel younger women have too many distractions on their mind, I seek a mature woman who is ready to take that next big leap.single mums,divorcee are welcome to PM,DM send a private message.

PS: i am 30yrs old,plus have a job and have no kids,elaborate details about me on request.
hey, do you have plans to settle outside the country?
Re: Next Year. by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
hey, do you have plans to settle outside the country?

Yes,definitely at some point.
Re: Next Year. by donkelvin10(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship....Any interested lady should call or Whatsapp me on +2349023630072
Re: Next Year. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ladies want marraige these days not relationship angry angry angry
donkelvin10:
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship....Any interested lady should call or Whatsapp me on +2349023630072
Re: Next Year. by Dindook: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hello, Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc and B.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, the saint, rude and saucy type, always waiting for someone to chat u up first before u can chat or the one that doesn't know what she want, pls don't message me, let's not waste our precious time. I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. Those looking for runs, pls stay off too. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady
Re: Next Year. by donkelvin10(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072
Re: Next Year. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Youmour

Here
Re: Next Year. by hostes: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2022
oh my god( I think I am that narcissist who does love bombing... and I thought on the contrary that people like it and enjoy such attention. Now it’s clear why my ex didn’t like it so much, I will work on myself thanks! by the way, can you recommend some kind of application for dating like craigslist buffalo dating? thanks again for the article

(1) (Reply)

Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. / I Need A Lady! / Nl Couples Sign In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.