Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup (458 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by HitNigeria: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2019
Man machetes his brother over a pot of soup

Lagos police have rescued a man macheted on the head by his own brother during a fight over a pot of soup.

In a statement, the police said: “Last night at about 11:00pm our officers on patrol along Ipaja assisted a man who got machetted from the head to the cheek by his brother over a pot of soup.

They assisted him before handing the case to over to Ipaja Police Division for investigation. Efforts are in progress to apprehend the brother who is at large.”

https://www.hitng.info/crime/man-machetes-his-brother-over-a-pot-of-soup/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by Fadomero(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2019
U see what I mean by extreme poverty abeg
Re: Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by Olalan(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2019
Poverty is really a monster
Re: Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by TheSourcerer: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2019
Hmm see early morning News
Re: Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by OiOi: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Wetin Hunger go cause ehen

Re: Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Chai.
Make una hustle o....
Re: Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by Velaxii: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2019
May the Almighty help us
Re: Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by Godfullsam(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Buhari see what you have caused.

Buhari economy is turning people to something else.
Re: Graphics: Man Machetes His Brother Over A Pot Of Soup by chiommy123(f): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2019
I don't blame buhari or anyone but the two adults that decided to behave like animals. They even have to eat what about those who do not have at all

(1) (Reply)

Professor, Two Others Killed In Kaduna Gas Plant Explosion / My Bike Wants To Kill Me / How We Murdered Billionaire Businessman, Ignatius Odunukwe - Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.