Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira (4559 Views)

Quick personal loans for salary earners / UBA FIXED DEPOSIT RATE / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by AmadorSays: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2019
In this life, there just but a few problems money cannot solve and in the quest to attain wealth, investment is the surest option.

Successful investors are determined my how much they can make from what ever they have at hand. However, most businesses need tangible capital and as an average salary earner, you might be having a hard time getting the finances to raise such capital. But like they say, the road to greatness begins by taking baby steps, which in this case is applying for personal loans.

Now the thing about loans is the interest rates attached, and the possibility of you being able to meet up to the terms considering your business so it gets very discouraging undecided , but not to worry, grin there are loans with very minimal rates and a lengthy pay back span that is just perfect for you to establish your business to its potential and one of such is the personal loans from UBA.

From UBA, you can get free collateral loans of up to N30 million if you are a staff of any approved company in Nigeria. Imagine all you could achieve with such an amount of money, a running business could get you that cash you need to go on a vacation to your favourite place, set up a business for the wife, do a refurbish of your sweet home, create happy memories... The list is endless!

Now that was the good stuff, here's the better part; personal loans from UBA comes with convenient repayment terms and no collateral is required, it is also quite simple and fast to access, in other words, immediately after the submission of a successful application, your loan would be made available to you.

So the thing is, if you have any good investment plans and raising capital has been an issue, I advise you simply head to any UBA branch near you and access this offer cos this is as best as it comes.

https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/personal-banking/loans-payments/personal-loans/

Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Iceman296: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2019
30m worth of loan is practically impossible in Nigeria. OP, Are you sure??

2 Likes

Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Godwin2am(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2019
if this is possible then it's a good way to start planning big
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Nickisindigo(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2019
OK heard
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by AmadorSays: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2019
Iceman296:

I think it's very possible depending on your source of income and credibility to payback, definitely 30 million can't be given to everyone, but you could get loans as low as 100k too
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2019
And the interest rate will.be a kill off.

Banks don't invest where they can't make a reasonable return.
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by thatkindthing: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hmm, apparently this loan offer is only applicable to workers, how about people who are unemployed but have very good business plans?
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by selfdefence: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Me sha I can just use this loan for vacation, shebi I dey work? With time I go pay na

7 Likes

Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by AmadorSays: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godwin2am:
it is real, so you had better start planning big
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by AmadorSays: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
sassysure:

very true, but it's business and the whole aim of it is making profit, so even though you'll be paying back with interest you should have made way more than what you originally borrowed or what you're paying back, that's the idea, so it's a best shot for investment and not just luxury if I will say
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Kogbaski: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is too good to be true, so we can loan up-to 30 million in this country? If it's so then is time to put all my business ideas in place
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by SavageResponse(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
The loan is not for everyone.

Your cashflow must be able to support the monthly repayment installments
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Techm8: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is it open you new account holders? Cos I'm ready to go open an account right now
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Techm8: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
SavageResponse:

My thoughts exactly, they'll have to check your credit score to determine if you're qualified for a loan
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Yinksy09(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow that’s huge. How much will be the interest?
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Realboygenius(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yinksy09:
Wow that’s huge. How much will be the interest?

Follow the link for more information.
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Realboygenius(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godwin2am:

It's very much possible
You just have to give it a trial.
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Realboygenius(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Techm8:
Is it open you new account holders? Cos I'm ready to go open an account right now

It's for both new and existing customers.
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Realboygenius(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
SavageResponse:

Exactly
You must have the capacity to repay the loan.
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Realboygenius(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
sassysure:

Very truth
But I bet UBA to be reasonable with their interest.
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Realboygenius:

Very truth
But I bet UBA to be reasonable with their interest.
All are the same. Just different approach. Call it soft loan yet u are toiling away for the bank.

Bank loans only favour rich people
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Mannyemmy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is it for salary earners only?
I have an active UBA savings account
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by steviano(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yes it's true but not all is qualify for it... For you to access it you must be a govt worker be it fed or state or you work with a blue chip company that are listed among the eligible companies...
Secondly the amount you can access depend on your monthly income... If your salary is like 60k you can only have access to BTW 800k to 820k..
So before you can have access to that 30m then yours monthly salary would be 2.8m to 3m.
You can only have access to 33.3% of your monthly income x 36 months... So do your math well...
I rest my case

AmadorSays:
In this life, there just but a few problems money cannot solve and in the quest to attain wealth, investment is the surest option.

Successful investors are determined my how much they can make from what ever they have at hand. However, most businesses need tangible capital and as an average salary earner, you might be having a hard time getting the finances to raise such capital. But like they say, the road to greatness begins by taking baby steps, which in this case is applying for personal loans.

Now the thing about loans is the interest rates attached, and the possibility of you being able to meet up to the terms considering your business so it gets very discouraging undecided , but not to worry, grin there are loans with very minimal rates and a lengthy pay back span that is just perfect for you to establish your business to its potential and one of such is the personal loans from UBA.

From UBA, you can get free collateral loans of up to N30 million if you are a staff of any approved company in Nigeria. Imagine all you could achieve with such an amount of money, a running business could get you that cash you need to go on a vacation to your favourite place, set up a business for the wife, do a refurbish of your sweet home, create happy memories... The list is endless!

Now that was the good stuff, here's the better part; personal loans from UBA comes with convenient repayment terms and no collateral is required, it is also quite simple and fast to access, in other words, immediately after the submission of a successful application, your loan would be made available to you.

So the thing is, if you have any good investment plans and raising capital has been an issue, I advise you simply head to any UBA branch near you and access this offer cos this is as best as it comes.

https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/personal-banking/loans-payments/personal-loans/

Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by shiftback: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Great move. But I hope their interest rate will be as low as that of access bank

1 Like

Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by MaliMillion: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
No collateral wow
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by dejiru: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Good days guys. I work at Primera mfb. We give out loans to Federal workers with flexible repayment plan and no Collateral....
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by MaliMillion: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2019
A lot of ideas have died because of problem of capital, good move by UBA

1 Like

Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Hundjager: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2019
Pls how sure is this, and hope this will not liquidate the bank?
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by enoch273: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2019
If this is for real, then it's a welcome initiative smiley
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Melaninprincess(f): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2019
Iceman296:

without collateral?? That's what I want to know
Re: UBA Is Giving Personal Loans Worth 30 Million Naira by Dandsome: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
30 million looks too much a loan to give to a regular worker, but the thing is 30 million in any business will take it to another level so I don't know, I just hope in the works out for the regular workers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... / Nairaswipe.com- Fund & Withdraw Your Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Skrill, Neteller Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.