Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Please Its Urgent, Help A Sister Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Its Urgent, Help A Sister Out (301 Views)

Could This Be Real,its Urgent Please. Tomorrow Being Saturday / Its Urgent!! Scam Interview / Please Help A Sister Out And Watch How God Will Bless You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Its Urgent, Help A Sister Out by Saphyny(f): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Has anyone heard of SAPPHIRE CONSULT. Its is an outsourcing firm I got in contact with online and they offered konga online representative. Although they are asking for money to apply( not to expensive though) but I want to know if its real.

Abeg, if you have worked with them, or know them please reply.

Also, if you know about online representative jobs and have something to say about it,...please reply.

Thank you.
Re: Please Its Urgent, Help A Sister Out by ShenTeh(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Saphyny:
Has anyone heard of SAPPHIRE CONSULT. Its is an outsourcing firm I got in contact with online and they offered konga online representative. Although they are asking for money to apply( not to expensive though) but I want to know if its real.

Abeg, if you have worked with them, or know them please reply.

Also, if you know about online representative jobs and have something to say about it,...please reply.

Thank you.

For the upteenth time: Any organisation that asks you to pay for, or to facilitate employment is a scam.

Dont deal.
Re: Please Its Urgent, Help A Sister Out by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
You better run don't a dime

(1) (Reply)

Company Driver Vacancy / Administrative Officer At Workclick / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.