Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard (580 Views)

See Funny Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard.....(Photos) / Xploit Comedy Funny Video, Please CLICK On The LINK To WATCH / Xploit Comedy Latest Video, Please Click To Watch This Very Funny Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by Collegenews: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Maynation Hi.

Please can we talk here away from the diary?
I mean no harm, I am just a fan longing to talk to you.
If you don't mind, can you please reply me?
I promise not to provoke you nor say annoying shits.
Please for God sake. cry
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by maynation(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Collegenews:
Maynation Hi.

Please can we talk here away from the diary?
I mean no harm, I am just a fan longing to talk to you.
If you don't mind, can you please reply me?
I promise not to provoke you nor say annoying shits.
Please for God sake. cry
Hiya
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by Collegenews: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
maynation:

Hiya

Happy you replied me.
You ignored my how are you the last time.

How are you doing?
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by maynation(f): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Collegenews:

Happy you replied me.
You ignored my how are you the last time.

How are you doing?
I am fine college news.
For the record, I don't know what you are up to and I am not interested to be sincere with you.
You can't chase away my favourite diarylander and be coming to me to form nice.
It isn't making anysense.
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by Collegenews: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2020
maynation:

I am fine college news.
For the record, I don't know what you are up to and I am not interested to be sincere with you.
You can't chase away my favourite diarylander and be coming to me to form nice.
It isn't making anysense.
I am sorry but seriously, I wasn't part of the reason she deactivated na.
It was after she deactivated I made my comments and it's because it was funny to me.
I am sorry
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by maynation(f): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Collegenews:

I am sorry but seriously, I wasn't part of the reason she deactivated na.
It was after she deactivated I made my comments and it's because it was funny to me.
I am sorry
I didn't say I needed an apology, I just wanted you to know this your friendship gesture or whatever we want to call it is dead on arrival.
I can never be friends with anyone that taunted her.
I am sorry I am sounding this way but I can't just pretend I don't hate you all.
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by Collegenews: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2020
maynation:

I didn't say I needed an apology, I just wanted you to know this your friendship gesture or whatever we want to call it is dead on arrival.
I can never be friends with anyone that taunted her.
I am sorry I am sounding this way but I can't just pretend I don't hate you all.
Firstly, I am not Mzra and I hate her as well too.
Secondly, I respect your decision but you should keep enmity because someone said unnice things to another person you don't know. Don't take Nairaland too serious.
Moreover, only few guys will let go of their ego to apologize when wrong, I expect you to let this fetch me some considerations.

You can just forgive me, we don't have to be friends tho.
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by maynation(f): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Collegenews:

Firstly, I am not Mzra.pper and I hate her as well too.
Secondly, I respect your decision but you should keep enmity because someone said unnice things to another person you don't know. Don't take Nairaland too serious.
Moreover, only few guys will let go of their ego to apologize when wrong, I expect you to let this fetch me some considerations.

You can just forgive me, we don't have to be friends tho.

I can't remember saying you are Mzrapp.er and please doctor that mention of her, I don't want unnecessary drama.
Then again, the consideration you expected is the reason I replied you in the first place.
I appreciate your apology but you are apologizing to the wrong person.
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by Collegenews: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2020
maynation:

I can't remember saying you are Mzrapp.er and please doctor that mention of her, I don't want unnecessary drama.
Then again, the consideration you expected is the reason I replied you in the first place.
I appreciate your apology but you are apologizing to the wrong person.
I have edited her name.

See May, what happened on that thread was a very simple one and I am not even supposed to apologize.
Someone was bursted and we laughed, the day Mzrap was bursted didn't people laugh and make mockery of her? It was only one person that spoke for her. Everyone was against her that day.
What is the difference?? Fake is fake, bursted us bursted. I am only apologizing to you because I feel you are pained she deactivated.
I won't want us to keep malice.
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by maynation(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Collegenews:

I have edited her name.

See May, what happened on that thread was a very simple one and I am not even supposed to apologize.
Someone was bursted and we laughed, the day Mzrap was bursted didn't people laugh and make mockery of her? It was only one person that spoke for her. Everyone was against her that day.
What is the difference?? Fake is fake, bursted us bursted. I am only apologizing to you because I feel you are pained she deactivated.
I won't want us to keep malice.

Why exactly are we having this discussion? Who is keeping malice with you??
Is there a point to all these?
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by Collegenews: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2020
maynation:

Why exactly are we having this discussion? Who is keeping malice with you??
Is there a point to all these?

Well, I think we are having this discussion because you said you can't pretend you don't hate me which as well means you are keeping malice.
The other point to it is I like your person.
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by maynation(f): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Collegenews:

Well, I think we are having this discussion because you said you can't pretend you don't hate me which as well means you are keep malice.
The other point to it is I like your person.

Alright.
Have a good day Sir.
Re: 100% Very Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard by Collegenews: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
maynation:

Alright.
Have a good day Sir.
You hate me that much? That you can't keep replying me?

(1) (Reply)

Memers Your Opinion Is Needed / Matters Arising!!! What Matter Are You Settling? / Funniest Tiktok Videos That Will Get You Laughing Yours Eyes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.