Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U (2228 Views)

Rihanna Boobs Is Pressure After 2 Perpendicular Aeroplanes. / The Cooliest Umbrella Ever, No Rain Will Fall On You / "Go To Church"; Jay-z And Beyonce Visit Paris Cathedral With Blue Ivy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by colly(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2007
Rihanna's umbrella and beyonce's upgrade u which is hotter?
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by feyiapata(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2007
theres no mistakin. upgrde u is definitely hotter. beyonce has a very powerful voice that makes me jump whenever i listen to this song. but umbrella is catchey because of the 'eh' and d 'ella' noise
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by Elpee(f): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
Upgrade u is definatelt better, it makes u move, d beat nd all. d only ting bout umbrellas is d eh ehe ehh ella as colly said and most of d dance steps dere were in beyonce's suga mama video and her other releaes. Rihanna aint rili gat a voice beyonce is much beta
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by A40(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2007
Its not fair there is no contesting Upgrade you is way better, Even Jiggas flow where tighter in Upgrade you, Well what do you expect B is his wife and Rihanna his smallie
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by uchetobi(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2007
Rhianna cant sing. She has no talent. How can you compare the 2 songs. Upgrade u definately
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by wifeypenth(f): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2007
Unda my umberela ela ela eh eh eh
unda my unbrela.i love dat sng.tho both of them are wana be's.beyonce wana b lyk shakira, rihana wana b lyk beyonce.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by DisGuy: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2007
wifeypenth:

Unda my umberela ela ela eh eh eh
unda my unbrela.i love that sng.tho both of them are wana be's.beyonce wana b like shakira, rihana wana b like beyonce.

yea right, go find out how long she's been in the game and on top too!! tongue
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by grock1(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2007
hey,u cant jst compare beyonce 'upgrade u' to rihannas 'umbrella'. . .upgrade u is definitly hotta. . .anyway,umbrela is a bit hot but rihanna didnt hav d body accessries like beyonce 'if u know wot i mean' . .to make d video hot. . .
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by colly(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2007
This is a song that has spent weeks on various music charts worldwide e.g Billboard,mtv,uk singles e.t.c It is presently spending its seventh week on top in the UK singles chart and you say upgrade you is better,am sure if we conduct a poll upgrade u will Stay under the umbrella.Even in the radio it is highly requested for.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by moondust(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2007
Umbrella of course!
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by funty(f): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
beyonce' upgrade you definetly. i totally hate that umbrella song; it's crap(my opinion) and i don't like rhianna either. beyonce' upgrade you rules.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by Gamine(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2007
Love Beyonce
Love Upgrade u

Lemme lemme upgrade you! grin
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by bajanchick(f): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2007
UMBRELLA IS A MUCH CATCHIER SOUND. LOVE IT!!!!
IT HAS ALSO DONE MUST BETTER ON THE CHARTS WORLDWIDE THAN UPGRADE YOU, WHICH IN MY OPINION IS A STUPID SOUND. BUT I MAY BE BIASED, CAUSE RI RI IS FROM MY HOME TURF, BARBADOS.
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by fabulosboy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2007
beyonce's upgrade is more classy
but wat can i say
come stand under my umbrella baby yeah baby
luv rihanna much
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by spikedcylinder: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2007
Definately upgrade you! I havent heard one Beyonce-JayZ collabo that doesnt sound good!
Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by RichyBlacK(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
Let's see their respective chart performance:

Upgrade U by Beyonce

Re: Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U by RichyBlacK(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Umbrella by Rihanna

(1) (Reply)

Mukina / The Inefficency Of AB Logistics / My "Blackout" Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.