Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Be Careful Bobrisky! How Mummy B Anticipated Buhari's Second Term - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Careful Bobrisky! How Mummy B Anticipated Buhari's Second Term (927 Views)

Buhari’s Second Term Is For The Masses / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari SECOND TERM BID / 2019: Why Buhari’s Second Tenure Is A Necessity – Ijaw Leader, Aribogha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Bobrisky! How Mummy B Anticipated Buhari's Second Term by naijazee1(f): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
It's no more news that Mummy B, born Mrs Blessing Chidinma Prince, a Port Harcourt-based prophetess has forecasted that serious illness will happen to Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky on the off chance that he neglects to atone from his wicked ways.

In spite of the fact that the disputable Nigerian big name has answered the godly woman, expressing that the Prophetess is a schizophrenic patient and further focused on that it is absurd and woeful to perceive how a lot of loathe he has amassed by experienced his creativity.

The cross-dresser further expressed that the Prophetess who is trolling him under the pretense of otherworldliness will be the one to fall wiped out inciting us to find out about Mummy B Oyigbo Rivers State Nigeria, the lady who once forecasted the arrival of Buhari during the 2018 political race.

Mummy B was loathed by numerous individuals in the wake of anticipating that Muhammadu Buhari will rise as the leader of Nigeria for the second residency in the 2018 general political race which later happened.

In 2012, The General Overseer of Mummy B Prophetic Ministry changed over a famous cultist named Chinedu Stephen who is a law understudy in one of the countries colleges and an individual from the Viking clique.
As indicated by reports, the cultist went to the congregation to wreck yet was captured by God which was uncovered in his admission.

Mummy B marvelously detected the cultist and called him to the change where he experienced more noteworthy intensity of God.
He was requested to upchuck what was in his stomach.
The cultist noticed that by then, his stomach vibrated and he couldn't act opposite.
"I realized that I was in a tough situation having experienced a more prominent power. I needed to upchuck the ring I gulped a few years back in Maiduguri, Bornu State.
The ring was a kind of energizer and fortifier, with it no projectile can enter my body", Chinedu admitted. BE CAREFUL BOBRISKY! How Mummy B anticipated Buhari's second term and changed over a famous cultist

https://www.naijazee.com/2019/11/be-careful-bobrisky-how-mummy-b.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dowence.com Is Not A Ponzi Scheme / Maintenance On Your Thesaurus / Crowd1 Impossible Is Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.