Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 (21737 Views)

Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Timileyin1234(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Both teams dey top (if I'm not mistaken) so they no fit meet for R16
I know

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Culin(f): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I dey pray make una feature Liverpoolgrin

The ucl round of 16 is seeded that means it's not possible to play a team from your league. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Magjoel(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
EbukaHades10:
No, Liverpool finished top while Chelsea finished second as Valencia top them with head to head. They can't still meet each other because two teams of same country can only meet each other from quarter final

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Jamiuolatoye(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Never Missed any Live Football, Get Links to Stream Live EPL, UCL LALIGA SERIEA On your Phone for Free Join my Telegram Group to get Links at the appropriate time the match Starts... See my Signature to Join Group Absolutely free...
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Sirdiq21: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Culin:

The ucl round of 16 is seeded that means it's not possible to play a team from your league. Bye.
Arsenal na Europa straight
No mind them
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by ChinagoChiBoy: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
who noticed that there was less back pass today all thanks to Rudiger who always drive d ball forward with his long range passes,
Zouma- Rudiger combo is good,
well-done Boys,
let's do it again as it was done in 2012
#Blues4Life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Harrynight(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bring on Barca, PSG or Juve
We are ready

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by thundafire: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Good one Chelsea.
Chelsea drawn with Barca make una just pack load tell Uefa it's over
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Starboyyy: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ajax just spoil my night cry
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by lordprogress: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Harrynight:
Bring on Barca, PSG or Juve
We are ready
Na so them they talk o the last time when them go camp nou after all the mouth say Chelsea this,Messi cannot score Chelsea we see how the thing take end.
Mind what you wish for boy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by 13october: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
heniford2:
thanks please keep me update in benfica match please
Is now Chelsea 2- Lilly 2
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by KingWesley: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]At Least Chelsea won kiss Up Blues
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by CalabarDude(m): 12:48am On Dec 11, 2019
badmrkt:
Another Chelsea lose....

for ur mind

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Thyristor: 1:39am On Dec 11, 2019
ChinagoChiBoy:
who noticed that there was less back pass today all thanks to Rudiger who always drive d ball forward with his long range passes,
Zouma- Rudiger combo is good,
well-done Boys,
let's do it again as it was done in 2012
#Blues4Life

Na that back pass dey pain me pass

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by franugo(m): 4:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Enwhen:

That has been cancel ... Once u lose at the group stage , no Europa again , new rule

this is a fake news 4 now bro, maybe na next season e go start. For now though, Take it down...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by romenna: 5:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Rubbish thread for gamblers,
No good match commentary/analysis.
No mention of the goal scorers aside Tammy.
This is more like a betting thread than a UCL match thread.
Shame on you.

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by yusluvad(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Blues for life.
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2019
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

The way to righteousness

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Beloved, men have taken up different ways of living but these ways has an ending - death. There is no other way to righteousness and Holiness except the way provided by the Father for you which is Jesus Christ.

Any way of living that is not subject to or acknowledging the way and living by the way, the end thereof is death. Jesus is the only way you can live righteously and acceptable before GOD.

Many people are morally upright but have not come to acknowledge the way which is Jesus. This is called self-righteousnes. This leads to death: it is only through Jesus you can have life and without Him, the end is death. Jesus is the only way to the Father. Jesus is the only way to eternity with GOD. Jesus is the only way to live a righteous, holy and acceptable life before GOD. Jesus is the only way you can be acceptable before GOD and not condemned.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Are you still living by your own way which you think is right but you have not accepted the way?

Or you just find it very difficult to live a life free from Sin?

Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart. Just open the door of your heart, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Let Him in that you may have access to the Father, live holy, righteously and have the hope of eternity.

Say the following: Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of GOD and that you died and rose again that I might be saved. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour, come in to my heart and take charge of my life. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. Amen.

If you have done this, I congratulate you. Heaven rejoice for your sake. Welcome to Family of GOD'S people. Welcome to Zion. Do well to contact the number below: +2347012859552

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by philip0906(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2019
romenna:
Rubbish thread for gamblers,
No good match commentary/analysis.
No mention of the goal scorers aside Tammy.
This is more like a betting thread than a UCL match thread.
Shame on you.
Shame on who? Or do you think Seun hires sports editors or commentators? This is a forum where the content is gotten from users, you included...abi dem tie your hand from giving commentary?

If you dey find dedicated commentary/analysis site, use google. There are tons of 'em.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Oga carry this go religion section.

Godwindanielboy:
Good morning Beloved

The way to righteousness

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Beloved, men have taken up different ways of living but these ways has an ending - death. There is no other way to righteousness and Holiness except the way provided by the Father for you which is Jesus Christ.

Any way of living that is not subject to or acknowledging the way and living by the way, the end thereof is death. Jesus is the only way you can live righteously and acceptable before GOD.

Many people are morally upright but have not come to acknowledge the way which is Jesus. This is called self-righteousnes. This leads to death: it is only through Jesus you can have life and without Him, the end is death. Jesus is the only way to the Father. Jesus is the only way to eternity with GOD. Jesus is the only way to live a righteous, holy and acceptable life before GOD. Jesus is the only way you can be acceptable before GOD and not condemned.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Are you still living by your own way which you think is right but you have not accepted the way?

Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart. Just open the door of your heart, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Let Him in that you may have access to the Father, live holy, righteously and have the hope of eternity.

Say the following: Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of GOD and that you died and rose again that I might be saved. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour, come in to my heart and take charge of my life. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. Amen.

If you have done this, I congratulate you. Heaven rejoice for your sake. Welcome to Family of GOD'S people. Welcome to Zion. Do well to contact the number below: +2347012859552

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Cajal(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2019
EbukaHades10:
..Valencia tops Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by haffaze777(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
Godwindanielboy:
Good morning Beloved

The way to righteousness

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Gwandana: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Am not understanding Chelsea again o
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by noble2faith(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2019
if una dey study Ajax Wella against big team in champions league, una go know sey Ajax no dey win for their home. if sey I get like 100 bail I for play Valencia win or draw yesterday.
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by sylve11: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I no say Valencia and barca na straight win.

you play am? cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by romenna: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
philip0906:

Shame on who? Or do you think Seun hires sports editors or commentators? This is a forum where the content is gotten from users, you included...abi dem tie your hand from giving commentary?

If you dey find dedicated commentary/analysis site, use google. There are tons of 'em.
Answer the question below;

what is the rationale for having a thread for live football matches on nairaland?
(A) live football commentary/analysis
(B) gambling/bet analysis
(C) political anaylisis
(D) Cupid centre
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by philip0906(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2019
romenna:

Answer the question below;

what is the rationale for having a thread for live football matches on nairaland?
(A) live football commentary/analysis
(B) gambling/bet analysis
(C) political anaylisis
(D) Cupid centre
The rationale for having a thread for live football matches on nairaland, is so that YOU will drop YOUR own commentary and updates. No one is paid to do that here. If you can't drop any commentary (for whatever reasons), you shouldn't expect anyone to do it for you, as no one is paid to do so.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by romenna: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2019
philip0906:

The rationale for having a thread for live football matches on nairaland, is so that YOU will drop YOUR own commentary and updates about the match..

the above answer is correct.
the addendum is hogwash
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by smartbezzy12(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2019
philip0906:
Them swear for this team...Them no fit play cleansheet. Lampard na still apprentice sha
clean shit or not watin matter na 3 points
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by OgaBuhari: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
noble2faith:
if una dey study Ajax Wella against big team in champions league, una go know sey Ajax no dey win for their home. if sey I get like 100 bail I for play Valencia win or draw yesterday.
ajax never won at home at last UCL
Re: Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019 by Bigcowhorn: 3:08am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
ajax never won at home at last UCL
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 9th September 2017 / Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 6) On 23rd October 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.