Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

*how To Transfer Money 4rm Other Countries To Nigeria* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *how To Transfer Money 4rm Other Countries To Nigeria* (2050 Views)

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*how To Transfer Money 4rm Other Countries To Nigeria* by Ezequeen: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
Pls i need info on how to recieve money from outside NIGERIA into my bank account here in Nigeria cos some wants to send some money to me and i dont realy know what i'm to do. Also, pls i'll like to know the maximal amount of money that is allowed free into this country inorder not get into trouble with security concerned. Thanks as you help.
Re: *how To Transfer Money 4rm Other Countries To Nigeria* by Dsense(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
U don hammer from Yahoo yahoo abi?
Re: *how To Transfer Money 4rm Other Countries To Nigeria* by Ezequeen: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
pls i realy need help rite now. If its from yahoo yahoo, i'll not be asking this kind of question cos i should already have an idea for everything. A friend wants to help me with some money and i dont know what to tell him or give any procedures.
Re: *how To Transfer Money 4rm Other Countries To Nigeria* by fm7070: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2010
Hy Ezequeen,
I don't know the level of your exposure.
Anyway, the person can send fund directly to your account in GTB from UK.
Western Union / Moneygram is there.
Africash if its from African countries.
Can also send through Domiciliary account if you own one.
Talk to your bank, they will help you. Provided the money is legitimate

(1) (Reply)

Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Pure Water Factoryi / 29 New Ways To Put Money In Your Wallet Without Struggling Too Hard Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.