Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal (33945 Views)

Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Tacha Becomes Getfit Gym Wears Brand Ambassador / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by itspzpics(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Bbnaija star Tacha has signed another multi million naira deal with Royal hair.

The deal was announced by the hair company as they shares photos of Tacha smiling and signing her ambassadorial deal with the hair company.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/tacha-becomes-face-of-royal-hair-signs-ambassadorial-deal/

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Muhammad2468(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2019
congratulation more to come

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by iyatrustee(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2019
This Royal hair guy has come a long way. I remember when he used to visit Abuja on promo sales around 2013/14.

The first time I called to buy and he said he was in an hotel somewhere in Wuse 2, I was skeptical and cancelled the purchase. But because he had quality and good hairs then, I eventually summoned courage but only after getting 2 of my colleagues to join on the purchase trip cheesy.....to think he has shops all over the place now!

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by yungbillionaire(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2019
That third pic though...... The look on that mans face got me ooooh grin grin grin......

12 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by jayson87: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Low budget endorsement

16 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by mrsfavour(f): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Does she not have a cloth that can cover her breast ? Nawa o

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Enwhen(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrsfavour:
Does she not have a cloth that can cover her breast ? Nawa o

The females privates are now very cheap, that most times you walk along street , u want to close your eyes...The male are not like that and soon some female will become sex slaves to male because they have nothing more than sex to offer...

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Nelly21: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
And they say Ceec isn't the most successful housemate from last years set!
Some of the deals she signed are now being shared amongst the pepper dem housemates, from House of Lunnets to Getfit to Royal hairs to Numatville etc whereas she enjoyed and is still enjoying most of it (I think the contract with HoL and Sapphire has expired) alone. And these are just some of the deals she signed not all of them oo

A BOSS LADY I STAN!

And the person below saying that it's because Ceec came before others, for your information there was a set before hers, See Gobe and none of them got as much endorsement as she did and secondly there were many other females in her set. So, it's simply GRACE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Coldie(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nelly21:
Some of the deals she signed are now being shared amongst the pepper dem housemates, from House of Lunnets to Getfit to Royal hairs to Numatville etc whereas she enjoyed and is still enjoying most of it (I think the contract with HoL and Sapphire has expired) alone. And these are just some of the deals she signed not all of them oo

A BOSS LADY I STAN!
Its just because Cee Cee came before others and that's all

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Cutefergieee: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
ok
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Chibabe005(f): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
congrats..

this is the real deal..Tacha means business.. Titans are team sold out.

no wonder mercy was begging her fans to get Royal hair, I laugh people wey never chop finish or buy common gate ticket.

the Royal hair boss, choose business before silicon butts

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by ursullalinda(f): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats babe ....but pls cover up a little

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Amarabae(f): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Very shameful dressing.

18 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Drhighchief11: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Must dey show us their B......?
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Forward77(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dear ladies please learn how to dress properly.
Keep your unclothedness for za oza room

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats to her
Anyways am new here on nairaland��
Trynna set up things but I can’t
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Officialcartel(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmm

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by lavylilly: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
93% of girls out there prefer sex to making money.

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Leave the deal aspect. The guy just wants to suck pussssssssy and breastttttttt

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Audio?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by YanshmasterGee(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
itspzpics:
Bbnaija star Tacha has signed another multi million naira deal with Royal hair.
The deal was announced by the hair company as they shares photos of Tacha smiling and signing her ambassadorial deal with the hair company.
Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/tacha-becomes-face-of-royal-hair-signs-ambassadorial-deal/
Multi million indeed grin
wetin Adele no go see for the other side grin

28 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by candidbabe(f): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Breasts from the pit of hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Izecson3D(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nelly21:

A BOSS LADY I STAN!

At your age, you're doing this..

12 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by jahsharon: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Her breasts are not showing clearly. Please post a clearer pinshure showing the slippers breasts very well.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by nauto: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Chibabe005(f): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nelly21:

A BOSS LADY I STAN!
abeg attitude matters.

same girl who's having issues right now with most of the houses who signed her?

Stella broke the news na.

and yes she got those deals before Tacha, because she went for Bbn first.

7 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by BlackfireX: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Who is she?
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by paradigmshift(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
jayson87:
Low budget endorsement

still better than what u dream about..
hater

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dj Xclusive And Zlatan Ibile Hang Out After Release - Picture / Kim Oprah, Gedoni, Isilomo, Enkay, Jeff, Jackye, Nelson, Joe Reunite In Abuja / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.