Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Cannabis Retrieved From Man's Nose 18years After Trying To Smuggle It Into Jail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cannabis Retrieved From Man's Nose 18years After Trying To Smuggle It Into Jail (812 Views)

Fisherman Reveals Scary Things He Found In A Bottle He Retrieved From A River / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannabis Retrieved From Man's Nose 18years After Trying To Smuggle It Into Jail by bmdmixer: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2019
A man who attempted to smuggle cannabis into prison by hiding it in a balloon up his nose has retrieved the drugs more than 18 years later, after mistakenly believing he had swallowed the package.

His doctors reported on the "unique case" in a paper published in the British Medical Journal under the heading of "a nose out of joint".

According to the lead author Dr Murray Smith of Westmead Hospital in Australia, the patient was first given the cannabis inside a rubber balloon when his girlfriend visited him in prison.

The man inserted the package into his right nostril to hide it from the prison guards and smuggle it into the facility.

However he was unable to retrieve it once he slipped past them, and eventually mistakenly believed that he had accidentally swallowed it.

Over the next two decades the balloon developed into a rhinolith, a stone in the nasal cavity formed as calcium and magnesium salts......

more on the news here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1267

check my signature if you are an artist

1 Like

Re: Cannabis Retrieved From Man's Nose 18years After Trying To Smuggle It Into Jail by okomile(f): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2019
If I talk again some bigots will come for my throat grin grin

Anyway speedy recovery.
At least, medical facilities are available and affordable there.

In zoogeria O.Y.O. is your case cool
Re: Cannabis Retrieved From Man's Nose 18years After Trying To Smuggle It Into Jail by bmdmixer: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
inside life
Re: Cannabis Retrieved From Man's Nose 18years After Trying To Smuggle It Into Jail by bmdmixer: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
okomile:
If I talk again some bigots will come for my throat grin grin

Anyway speedy recovery.
At least, medical facilities are available and affordable there.

In zoogeria O.Y.O. is your case cool
naira marley people shey

(1) (Reply)

Lady Prevented From Killing Herself In Port-harcourt (video) / Mother Of Late KODAK Cries Out, Says Someone Is Collecting Money Online (video) / Four Suspected Cultists With Guns Arrested In Enugu. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.