Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Pizza I Ate At The First Bowling Experience In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Pizza I Ate At The First Bowling Experience In Lagos (530 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pizza I Ate At The First Bowling Experience In Lagos by Smilingkemi(f): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2019
I’m not the regular games person but I certainly love to try new things and places. I remember occasionally when I watch some movies and I see scenes of bowling experience I always wondered when that would be in Lagos. Well I’m happy to announce I finally did it and I’m super excited about it.

The very first time I ate this pizza here at this spot even though it wasn't planned, it was so tasty and yummy. You're wondering how the pizza and the games correlates right?

This spot has automatically become my favourite game arcades to go in Lagos. Some people find it hard to believe that a place like this exists in Lagos.

Seems like people need to catch up with lots of trends in Lagos. I showcase where to go in Lagos and enjoy life. Stay glued to this page.

Read more: https://smilingkemi.com/first-bowling-experience-in-lagos/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Making Asaro (Yam Pottage): Add The Ingredients Before Or After The Yam? / Brand New Kenwood Rice Cooker 2.8L For Sale / #freshvibes: Lacasera Wears A Cool New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.